Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Arpitas husband is all set for his debut - mission accomplished? (Page 4)

GrumpyTheCat IF-Sizzlerz
GrumpyTheCat
GrumpyTheCat

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 4:53pm | IP Logged
Roaming around with Gautam Gulati to marrying Salman's Sister that's quite a jump there LOL LOL 
He gives me KSG type vibes ..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

uscgirladventurousmanTheBoss

TheBoss IF-Sizzlerz
TheBoss
TheBoss

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 4:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by schadenfreude

Originally posted by TheBoss

^^^That is well and good but what happens when he gets his green card or citizenship? This is the problem with parents they don't think it through its all about present problems and f**k what happens later we shall see but for now lets shut up the relatives/world first. 
I think he has his green card but don't know what the future holds. We can't ask the family since it's a sensitive subject.

Off course not. Though I do wish them the best. I've lived all my life growing abroad and I have many stories and experiences I've seen where people got exploited and taken advantage of for same said reasons. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

schadenfreude

TheBoss IF-Sizzlerz
TheBoss
TheBoss

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 4:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by uscgirl

Edit - And its not about coming from money or being in political background. I will tell you a true story. A guy who studied from IIM and IIT (both one of the best in the world to educate from) where people make so much money after graduating from them, asked for a home in mumbai, marriage expense, jewelry. This was just the beginning. God knows what would they have asked later. Its disgusting, you would think a person who is so well educated and making so much money & coming from a well-off family would ask for such things... 

Just last month I bumped into somebody I know and this girl married a complete douchebag because she thought he was the one. I could tell he was bad news when I saw him. She was doing nursing job making good money. She went against parents and poor girl spent almost all her saving for her dream wedding. Moved out of her basement. Bought brand new appliances. She was driving a old Honda beater but got her hubby a brand new BMW. That asshole wrecked it all over and wss partying and smoking with other girls. She recently filed for divorce and is depressed so she stopped going to work. Her dad asked me to help her sell thr car and that won't even sell for 15k now. He completely decimated over her life and left her a wreck, in debt and depression. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

uscgirl

Pentaminous... Goldie
Pentaminous...
Pentaminous...

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 5:06pm | IP Logged
Angoor khatte hen.. if karan johar can cast srk son for hod next soty installment, then why sk brother in law try his luck in bollywood?
grounder IF-Rockerz
grounder
grounder

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 5:07pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by uscgirl

Edit - And its not about coming from money or being in political background. I will tell you a true story. A guy who studied from IIM and IIT (both one of the best in the world to educate from) where people make so much money after graduating from them, asked for a home in mumbai, marriage expense, jewelry. This was just the beginning. God knows what would they have asked later. Its disgusting, you would think a person who is so well educated and making so much money & coming from a well-off family would ask for such things... 

Just last month I bumped into somebody I know and this girl married a complete douchebag because she thought he was the one. I could tell he was bad news when I saw him. She was doing nursing job making good money. She went against parents and poor girl spent almost all her saving for her dream wedding. Moved out of her basement. Bought brand new appliances. She was driving a old Honda beater but got her hubby a brand new BMW. That asshole wrecked it all over and wss partying and smoking with other girls. She recently filed for divorce and is depressed so she stopped going to work. Her dad asked me to help her sell thr car and that won't even sell for 15k now. He completely decimated over her life and left her a wreck, in debt and depression. 

Love does makes some people blind. And then there are some who are so desperate to be in relationships or get married that they put up with all kinds of shit, only to regret later and going through long depressions. Such a waste of years and years of life. First waste years with the shit person and then waste even more years with the depression and regrets. Its like losing your life for initial instability.
TheBoss IF-Sizzlerz
TheBoss
TheBoss

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 5:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pentaminous...

Angoor khatte hen.. if karan johar can cast srk son for hod next soty installment, then why sk brother in law try his luck in bollywood?

If grape farm owners son is getting a chance to eat the grapes for free I got no problem but here this guy owns nothing to me he is a free loader who is not only eating grapes but grape farm owners sister too while he is also out there trying to make grape wine at some other Vineyard too. LOL

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

nikki1211The_Alchemist.Pentaminous...adventurousmanFireNIceCheesy-ChantsColdplayingnikitagmcPiyatrix

Pentaminous... Goldie
Pentaminous...
Pentaminous...

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 5:19pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Pentaminous...

Angoor khatte hen.. if karan johar can cast srk son for his next soty installment, then why sk brother in law try his luck in bollywood?

If grape farm owners son is getting a chance to eat the grapes for free I got no problem but here this guy owns nothing to me he is a free loader who is not only eating grapes but grape farm owners sister too while he is also out there trying to make grape wine at some other Vineyard too. LOL
doesnt matter.. opportunity is opportunity.. no matter whom is sponsoring by whom either a grape farm owner's son or sister.. we should appreciate his efforts atleast he has that balls LOL
ElOqUeNcE IF-Sizzlerz
ElOqUeNcE
ElOqUeNcE

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 6:09pm | IP Logged
He luks cute but lacks X factor...i dont think he can mke it big in BW...As u said another PS in the mking...lol

Go to top