Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Arpitas husband is all set for his debut - mission accomplished? (Page 3)

Zeeliciousxo IF-Dazzler
Zeeliciousxo
Zeeliciousxo

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 4:39pm | IP Logged
That pic though...no offence but he looks like a creep. Like one of those lifeless thugs that roams around on the streets.

uscgirl IF-Dazzler
uscgirl
uscgirl

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 4:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by schadenfreude

Originally posted by Mistyy

Look, at the end of the day Arpita is an adult and she made her choice. I am sure all these things that we discuss have already crossed her and her family's mind. Even after that , they said ok for this marriage. So there must be something. As long as he keeps her happy, all these things dont matter. Because if he got connections to bollywood through this marriage, Arpita also got a pretty good looking husband (somthing she might have wanted all along)

This is  exactly the situation with a family friend who has a mentally disabled daughter and yet this guy in India married her so he could come to America. I couldn't understand how the  family is ok with that that.  Her mother wanted her to have a normal life with marriage and kids so she was willing to marry her daughter off  to anyone.  If you talk to the daughter, it's like talking to a 6 year old even though she is 27 and now she has a baby, don't know how she managed that. The guy stays with her family in the house. It's a disturbing situation and I have no respect for such a man who would take advantage of a mentally disabled person for his own benefit.

I think parents are to be blamed more. Its inhuman. So practically she is a child. 
TheBoss IF-Sizzlerz
TheBoss
TheBoss

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 4:40pm | IP Logged
^^^That is well and good but what happens when he gets his green card or citizenship? This is the problem with parents they don't think it through its all about present problems and f**k what happens later we shall see but for now lets shut up the relatives/world first. 
schadenfreude Groupbie
schadenfreude
schadenfreude

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 4:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TheBoss

Originally posted by uscgirl

I think (speculating here) Salman would have made a condition that give me a niece/nephew and you will get a break in BW. If this is what happened, its disgusting! Marriage wont last like this if not based on love. 
The guy looks like a creep/gold-digger anyways. 

This is standard operating procedure for some families because they think a kid offers some sort of surety and security as commitment from the guy but being a guy I can tell you that this is baloney. It actually works out in his favor. The wife gets busy taking care of the baby and raising him while he is pursuing other "endeavors". By then some wives even stop bothering because they live in plausible denial mending their home and occupying in their own little world (a husband, baby, her own home, kitchen) and supposedly its a milestone. 
Not always the case, many women are fine with their husbands sleeping with other women because they no longer have interest in sex after having children. I know two such cases. One is an ex boyfriend who's wife tells him to get himself a girlfriend because she has no interest in  the kinky sex he wants daily. Well he's done exactly that.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheBoss

schadenfreude Groupbie
schadenfreude
schadenfreude

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 4:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TheBoss

^^^That is well and good but what happens when he gets his green card or citizenship? This is the problem with parents they don't think it through its all about present problems and f**k what happens later we shall see but for now lets shut up the relatives/world first. 
I think he has his green card but don't know what the future holds. We can't ask the family since it's a sensitive subject.
blue-ice. IF-Addictz
blue-ice.
blue-ice.

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 4:49pm | IP Logged
For Arpita and baby's sake I hope he married her because of love and not his ambition...good luck to him..
TheBoss IF-Sizzlerz
TheBoss
TheBoss

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 4:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by blue-ice

For Arpita and baby's sake I hope he married her because of love and not his ambition...good luck to him..

A lot of parents would love to be around their kids when they grow up because that time never comes but they are out there chasing the bread and butter. He doesn't need to worry about any of this so the timing looks quite suspicious like this was something that was pre planned. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

blue-ice.

grounder IF-Rockerz
grounder
grounder

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 4:53pm | IP Logged
This Arpita-Ayush thing was so obvious. But then the truth is that Arpita didn't have any career or even an interest in being physically fit ever. She always banked on being Salman Khan's sister and no matter who she would have married, her social connection to that guy would have been because of Salman. Ayush had the perfect reason to marry her because of his own bollywood dreams. 
Maybe Salman never offered any film to Ayush yet because even Salman could see that the guy might possibly leave his sister after becoming a star. But now that there is a baby involved, Salman's heart must have melted and hence, finally a film for Ayush.
Whatever the reason, at least the guy would start working and taking care of his family's expenses. So far both of them have been living on their respective family's money. That's shameful for grown ups with good education/health and all kinds of possible job opportunities available.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

FireNIcePiyatrixTheBoss

Go to top