Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Arpitas husband is all set for his debut - mission accomplished? (Page 2)

NightReader Senior Member
NightReader
NightReader

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 3:52pm | IP Logged
Well...it would be more surprising if he DIDN'T try his luck in movies. Of course, mission accomplished for sure.
But as Bhai's own brothers couldn't become successful I don't think this guy has any chance of becoming a hit. It will keep him occupied for a while.

Mistyy IF-Sizzlerz
Mistyy
Mistyy

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 3:57pm | IP Logged
Look, at the end of the day Arpita is an adult and she made her choice. I am sure all these things that we discuss have already crossed her and her family's mind. Even after that , they said ok for this marriage. So there must be something. As long as he keeps her happy, all these things dont matter. Because if he got connections to bollywood through this marriage, Arpita also got a pretty good looking husband (somthing she might have wanted all along)

Edited by Mistyy - 22 April 2016 at 3:57pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

schadenfreudeThe_Alchemist.sarasingh86TheBoss

TheBoss IF-Sizzlerz
TheBoss
TheBoss

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 3:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NightReader

Well...it would be more surprising if he DIDN'T try his luck in movies. Of course, mission accomplished for sure.
But as Bhai's own brothers couldn't become successful I don't think this guy has any chance of becoming a hit. It will keep him occupied for a while.

Yep I agree. It's not like he is losing sleep over paying bills regardless of if he sinks or floats. He will try his hand at acting then singing then directing or there will always be something else for him to work that will keep him busy working till late hours. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

uscgirladventurousmanKai.

rimi2983 IF-Dazzler
rimi2983
rimi2983

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 4:01pm | IP Logged
Ayush is a rich n politically well connected man. Does he need to go to such extent to enter BW?
Everyone gives example of Ranveer who got his break via dad's money, Ayush would also have done it.
If Salman had power, Arbaz n Sohail would be successful.

Pentaminous...Kai.TheBossfivestars

TheBoss IF-Sizzlerz
TheBoss
TheBoss

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 4:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mistyy

Look, at the end of the day Arpita is an adult and she made her choice. I am sure all these things that we discuss have already crossed her and her family's mind. Even after that , they said ok for this marriage. So there must be something. As long as he keeps her happy, all these things dont matter. Because if he got connections to bollywood through this marriage, Arpita also got a pretty good looking husband (somthing she might have wanted all along)

Yep. I agree it's economics 101. But as it stands right now they are both on equal footing but from here on he gets the upper edge. 
uscgirl IF-Dazzler
uscgirl
uscgirl

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 4:26pm | IP Logged
I think (speculating here) Salman would have made a condition that give me a niece/nephew and you will get a break in BW. If this is what happened, its disgusting! Marriage wont last like this if not based on love. 
The guy looks like a creep/gold-digger anyways. 

Edit - And its not about coming from money or being in political background. I will tell you a true story. A guy who studied from IIM and IIT (both one of the best in the world to educate from) where people make so much money after graduating from them, asked for a home in mumbai, marriage expense, jewelry. This was just the beginning. God knows what would they have asked later. Its disgusting, you would think a person who is so well educated and making so much money & coming from a well-off family would ask for such things... 

Edited by uscgirl - 22 April 2016 at 4:34pm

The_Alchemist.adventurousmanPiyatrixTheBoss

TheBoss IF-Sizzlerz
TheBoss
TheBoss

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 4:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by uscgirl

I think (speculating here) Salman would have made a condition that give me a niece/nephew and you will get a break in BW. If this is what happened, its disgusting! Marriage wont last like this if not based on love. 
The guy looks like a creep/gold-digger anyways. 

This is standard operating procedure for some families because they think a kid offers some sort of surety and security as commitment from the guy but being a guy I can tell you that this is baloney. It actually works out in his favor. The wife gets busy taking care of the baby and raising him while he is pursuing other "endeavors". By then some wives even stop bothering because they live in plausible denial mending their home and occupying in their own little world (a husband, baby, her own home, kitchen) and supposedly its a milestone. 

nikki1211uscgirlCheesy-Chants

schadenfreude Groupbie
schadenfreude
schadenfreude

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 4:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mistyy

This is  exactly the situation with a family friend who has a mentally disabled daughter and yet this guy in India married her so he could come to America. I couldn't understand how the  family is ok with that that.  Her mother wanted her to have a normal life with marriage and kids so she was willing to marry her daughter off  to anyone.  If you talk to the daughter, it's like talking to a 6 year old even though she is 27 and now she has a baby, don't know how she managed that. The guy stays with her family in the house. It's a disturbing situation and I have no respect for such a man who would take advantage of a mentally disabled person for his own benefit.

Edited by schadenfreude - 22 April 2016 at 4:35pm

adventurousmanMistyyTheBoss

Go to top