Tashan-e-Ishq

India-Forums

Tashan-e-Ishq
Tashan-e-Ishq

ZID (Zain-Sid) Ke Liye Mera Zid - TellyMasala Reaction Post. (Page 2)

kardooks IF-Dazzler
kardooks
kardooks

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 4:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tranquility123

Originally posted by kardooks

Karen I can eat without stopping all dayROFL
When we go to Orlando I does go shopping by myself, no one likes to come with me, and when my husband come I tell him wait in the change room and I would run around and pick up stuff for him to try, if it's up to him he sees nothing and comes back empty handed.  Seeing all these segments have me feeling as though it's my birthday, I'm feeling for chocolate cake now.

You and I would not get along well at a shopping mall Karen. I'm more of an in and out person, just picking up bits and bobs that I need LOL
That's the story of my life Nemo, me and no one gets along well at the shopping mallLOL

tikit IF-Rockerz
tikit
tikit

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 5:02pm | IP Logged
I loved it when sid was talking and zain was eating cake sid saw him and said ki birthday mera hai aur cake tu kha raha hai bechare zain ka face dekhne wala tha. Zain then resisted not to eat the cake.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Srujana7.MaNanTranquility123

Tranquility123 IF-Rockerz
Tranquility123
Tranquility123

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 5:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tikit

I loved it when sid was talking and zain was eating cake sid saw him and said ki birthday mera hai aur cake tu kha raha hai bechare zain ka face dekhne wala tha. Zain then resisted not to eat the cake.

I know! They are so bhukkad. They couldnt even be bothered to get a fork or spoon, they just used the knife itself like what? ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Srujana7.MaNan

Priyakna IF-Rockerz
Priyakna
Priyakna

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 7:11pm | IP Logged
Ahaha OH My it was one hell of an beautiful fun laugh ride with the trio :))
I myself cannot seem to stop playing the replay button because I am not just getting bored but I pray I shall never be bored and they will remain the same because they are love. 
Duumps IF-Rockerz
Duumps
Duumps

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 11:08pm | IP Logged
So true it was a laugh riot.
The trio were so adorable.
And Zid were so hilarious.
areeba_blossom IF-Sizzlerz
areeba_blossom
areeba_blossom

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 11:10pm | IP Logged

LOL Zain and Jas stole the segment for me. Both with pulling Sid's legs and then the one liners Jas gave in the beginning!! She's hilarious! 
halima_zaka IF-Sizzlerz
halima_zaka
halima_zaka

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 12:02am | IP Logged
Thumbs Up
ASRkiMoonlight Goldie
ASRkiMoonlight
ASRkiMoonlight

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 1:30am | IP Logged

I ADORE Trio segments because I genuinely love the relationship Sid, Jas and Zain share with each other. They have such an awesome friendship!

If there's one thing that I adore more than bro-buddy friendships then that's bromances. 
I think Zain and Sid, who I am calling my Zid from now, have made their way to the top of my shipping list because OMG I CANT DEAL WITH THESE TWO MEN, THEY ARE SOO BEAUTIFUL AND HILARIOUS TOGETHER, I'M CRYING ROFLROFLROFL

The beginning conversation about Botox and toxins literally made me crease because I dont think I've ever seen actors openly joke about that before. These three just keep getting better I swear LOL

How quick was Jas to mention that she could eat the cake on Maria's behalf? And Sid's line "dhyan se dekhiye iss aurat ko, insaan ke naam pe hevaan hai" I cant omg  ROFLROFL

Special mention to Jas' line about Zain and Sid being the hero-heroine off set and she's the villain in their story. Jasmin tumne toh mere dil ki baat bol dali ROFL

Dudes I cant believe how bhukkad all three of them are! They were constantly at that cake. At one point, Zain put the whole knife in his mouth and Sid gave him dirts, I cant even deal ROFL  It made me so hungry so I ordered pizza (I swear I actually did) ROFL 

It makes me love them even more though because food is life! Cool

Jasmin's input about the return gifts made me laugh. I swear when Sid gets embarrassed or put on the spot, he makes the MOST ADORABLE FACE Day DreamingLOL

Not to mention the kissing saga where Jas was quick to mention that all girls would turn up if he was giving away free kisses (which is so true) ROFL

ANYWAY when Jas had to leave, I was a little gutted because I really enjoy the trio segments. 
BUT WAS I IN FOR A SURPRISE OR WHAT? I THINK I LOVE ZID MORE THAN SIDMIN RIGHT NOW ROFL

"Onscreen dushmani mat nikalna, offscreen bhai chara nibhana" was such a cute line LOL

I've said this before but seriously Sid would nail hosting because of his sense of humour and quick thought one liners. Hope he gets to try one day Star

(Let me just quickly state that my IPad has never looked so beautiful in its life before. These two hotties offscreen is every girls dream come trueDay Dreaming)

LOOOL even Zain finds Sid's shopoholicism extreme LOL

OMGGG "Shopping and sona mein akele pasand karta hoon" 

SID YOU KILL ME BECAUSE IT TOOK ME A WHILE TO FIGURE IT OUT, LIKE ZAIN EVENTUALLY DID. YOU GUYS ROFLROFLROFL

Sid's bacha vala act after Zain says they're sola satra saal. Did anyone else start singing 'tu hai sola satra saal ki'? ROFL

Have I said I love these two yet? DUDES I LOVE THESE TWO. They are such a riot together.

Zain saying that Yuvi is a "positive come negative come psycho come grey shade character" and the way Sid bursts out laughing and says "pattar marenge log itna jhoot bol raha hai" ROFL

LOOOL ZAIN'S "Thanks bro, ab rulay gya kya?" Followed very quickly by Sid's "pagal character gir raha hai" and Yuvi's iconic nose wipe. NAH NOW I AM DONE ROFL ROFL

THE COLLAGE PART, I HAVE TEARS GUYS LIKE SERIOUSLY I CANT BREATHE AT HOW THEY JUST STARTED PLAYING A GAME LIKE THAT ROFL MY FAVOURITE WAS KUNJ THE CRAZY AND LAUGHING VALA KUNJ, SERIOUSLY IF YOU DIDNT LAUGH TILL YOUR STOMACH HURT, WE CANT BE FRIENDS ANYMORE ROFLROFLROFL

So yh guys, I officially love Zid. The ship name is so apt dont you think? ROFL

I'm rofling right nowROFL..I'm gonna watch it as soon as I can

Go to top