Ek Tha Raja Ek Thi Rani
Ek Tha Raja Ek Thi Rani

Doubt (Page 2)

schadenfreude Groupbie
schadenfreude
schadenfreude

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 9:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lena1280

during ranaji kill and Gayatri being pregnant will keep the baby away from the Palace, but she's likely to die in childbirth or kill her after the birth of her daughter, but I think we will see DD in the role of daughter GayatriSleepy
yea true,  DD said in her IV today that she might come back as the daughter.

lovecandy Newbie
lovecandy
lovecandy

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 10:42am | IP Logged
Oh! If that forhead kiss is our lead pairs consummation sequence then the parallel leads swarna and lakhan scene got more attention,atleast when they show swarna pregnant viewers doesn't have the doubt that when their union happends.
Is there any rules in the serial that the lead pairs happy and romantic sequences cannot last for more than one episode.
In each track almost one month they torture us by showing evil plotting,villans victory and lead separation and then the time for lead pairs victory it finishes in one episode why?atleast they can show one week episodes of our lead pairs cute nhok jhok,romance and happines then they can start the new track right.atleast show us the leads also torture the villains for some time.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_Darling_

rouble_lover Goldie
rouble_lover
rouble_lover

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 2:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lovecandy

Oh! If that forhead kiss is our lead pairs consummation sequence then the parallel leads swarna and lakhan scene got more attention,atleast when they show swarna pregnant viewers doesn't have the doubt that when their union happends.
Is there any rules in the serial that the lead pairs happy and romantic sequences cannot last for more than one episode.
In each track almost one month they torture us by showing evil plotting,villans victory and lead separation and then the time for lead pairs victory it finishes in one episode why?atleast they can show one week episodes of our lead pairs cute nhok jhok,romance and happines then they can start the new track right.atleast show us the leads also torture the villains for some time.

Seriously ! That's what I say !!

But I think, they feel, they have keep the neg ppl as a constant to keep the show's momentum going.. Or else, according to them.. They show may turn boring to viewers and trp may fall.. Stupid logic.. I know ! -___- sighhh...
rouble_lover Goldie
rouble_lover
rouble_lover

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 2:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by schadenfreude

Originally posted by rouble_lover

Why are they doing this to the show ??! Cry why kill Ranaji?! Why can't the leads be together and at peace for ONCE ?!!

And they consummated their marriage on the episode where Ranaji was shown dressed as a village person and where they both kiss each other on their forheads. On Thursday's episode.. I know, it probably wasn't too clear to all, but, that was pretty evident if u look and understand it.. Closely :)

</div>

<font size="3">That's what got her pregnant...that forehead kiss. LOL

<div>
listen up kids, that's how you make a baby, by kissing on the forehead. LOLLOL</font>

No no, you got me wrong.. That forehead kiss, "led" to the consummation ! That kiss was the begginning to the whole thing ! If that makes sense.. They "started it" by kissing each other on the forehead Tongue hope that clears it ! Tongue
Arwen1 Newbie
Arwen1
Arwen1

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 2:56pm | IP Logged
I'm just so p****d off that they couldn't even be bothered to spend a week or so showing the love story they promised between Ranaji & Gaytri. The previous attempts at consummation got more air time that the actual consummation - how laughable.

It's almost as if, once they decided to write out Ranaji & Gaytri, they can't wait to stop having them in the show. And, Swarna is going to be killed off as well with Ranaji. So, apart from RM & Laakan, all evil. THE LUNATICS HAVE TAKEN OVER THE ASYLUM.

All these murders and no consequences. So now the leads of the show are 2 villains - BRM & Kaal.

HOPEFULLY NAME CHANGE AS WELL SINCE THERE IS NO LONGER A KING AND A QUEEN?...LMAO

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Ariaana-

Angie07 Newbie
Angie07
Angie07

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 5:06pm | IP Logged
Ranaji & gayatri have such amazing chemistry. Raj mata n all other actors were also doing a fab job but the day avdesh&rajeshwari entered the show completely ruined the original story line. 
-Ariaana- IF-Sizzlerz
-Ariaana-
-Ariaana-

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 6:34pm | IP Logged

Why are they doing this to the show ??! Cry why kill Ranaji?! Why can't the leads be together and at peace for ONCE ?!!

And they consummated their marriage on the episode where Ranaji was shown dressed as a village person and where they both kiss each other on their forheads. On Thursday's episode.. I know, it probably wasn't too clear to all, but, that was pretty evident if u look and understand it.. Closely :)
That's what got her pregnant...that forehead kiss. LOL
listen up kids, that's how you make a baby, by kissing on the forehead. LOLLOL

ROFL ROFL Silent reader But I had to Comment on this ROFL ROFL Oh My Lord ROFL ROFL
rouble_lover Goldie
rouble_lover
rouble_lover

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 6:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Ariaana-

</div>

<font size="3">That's what got her pregnant...that forehead kiss. LOL

listen up kids, that's how you make a baby, by kissing on the forehead. LOLLOL</font>

<div><font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#ff0099">ROFLROFLSilent reader But I had to Comment on thisROFLROFLOh My LordROFLROFL</font>

The forehead kiss scene was the beginning of their consummation moment !! Sighh.. I suppose.. I didn't sound that clear when I wrote it first.. Ouch

Go to top