lovecandy thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Hi Friends,
I am a silent reader of this forum
When i saw today's episode i had one doubt.
Ranaji & Gayathri talk about their daughter & today's episode they show Gayathri feel dizziness & kokila chachi's comment hinting about Gayathri may be pregnant.
Now my doubt is if gayathri is pregnant how come it possible.Is this a miracle child or anything like that? because without consummating a marriage normally no one can get pregnant right.
In the case of ranaji and gayathri they never show any consummation sequence and every time they try to come closer some obstacle happen and they separated.cv's want us to imagine they consummate their wedding.If i am wrong please correct me.

Friends its only my doubt and not for hurting anybody's feelings.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

schadenfreude thumbnail

Just assume that the consummation happened but was not shown to viewers. So that one time with Ranaji, she became pregnant but if she is supposed to die than how will she give birth?
lena1280 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
during ranaji kill and Gayatri being pregnant will keep the baby away from the Palace, but she's likely to die in childbirth or kill her after the birth of her daughter, but I think we will see DD in the role of daughter Gayatri🥱
rouble_lover thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Why are they doing this to the show ??! 😭 why kill Ranaji?! Why can't the leads be together and at peace for ONCE ?!!

And they consummated their marriage on the episode where Ranaji was shown dressed as a village person and where they both kiss each other on their forheads. On Thursday's episode.. I know, it probably wasn't too clear to all, but, that was pretty evident if u look and understand it.. Closely :)
pippa thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Actually this is the quickest pregnancy recorded in human history. They made love a day ago and she fell pregnant the next day...unless Swarna and Lakhan's marriage is taking place three weeks later which I doubt.

So, Niluji has just added a another dubious feather in her cap...creating the fastest pregnancy ever.
schadenfreude thumbnail

Originally posted by: lena1280

during ranaji kill and Gayatri being pregnant will keep the baby away from the Palace, but she's likely to die in childbirth or kill her after the birth of her daughter, but I think we will see DD in the role of daughter Gayatri🥱

yea DD become daughter and marry Kaal and have 10 kids with him...then the 10 kids kill Kaal cause he killed Ranaji.
Snowy_Secret thumbnail

Originally posted by: schadenfreude

</div>

<div>
yea DD become daughter and marry Kaal and have 10 kids with him...then the 10 kids kill Kaal cause he killed Ranaji.

tumhe itna mirchi Ku lag rahi hain?if not DD(I m sure she will not) another actress will play her daughter but she will be not asha negi..
schadenfreude thumbnail

Originally posted by: rouble_lover

Why are they doing this to the show ??! 😭 why kill Ranaji?! Why can't the leads be together and at peace for ONCE ?!!

And they consummated their marriage on the episode where Ranaji was shown dressed as a village person and where they both kiss each other on their forheads. On Thursday's episode.. I know, it probably wasn't too clear to all, but, that was pretty evident if u look and understand it.. Closely :)

That's what got her pregnant...that forehead kiss. 😆
listen up kids, that's how you make a baby, by kissing on the forehead. 😆😆
schadenfreude thumbnail

Originally posted by: lena1280

yea true,  DD said in her IV today that she might come back as the daughter.
lovecandy thumbnail
Oh! If that forhead kiss is our lead pairs consummation sequence then the parallel leads swarna and lakhan scene got more attention,atleast when they show swarna pregnant viewers doesn't have the doubt that when their union happends.
Is there any rules in the serial that the lead pairs happy and romantic sequences cannot last for more than one episode.
In each track almost one month they torture us by showing evil plotting,villans victory and lead separation and then the time for lead pairs victory it finishes in one episode why?atleast they can show one week episodes of our lead pairs cute nhok jhok,romance and happines then they can start the new track right.atleast show us the leads also torture the villains for some time.