Ek Tha Raja Ek Thi Rani

Doubt

lovecandy Newbie
lovecandy
lovecandy

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 2:49pm | IP Logged
Hi Friends,
I am a silent reader of this forum
When i saw today's episode i had one doubt.
Ranaji & Gayathri talk about their daughter & today's episode they show Gayathri feel dizziness & kokila chachi's comment hinting about Gayathri may be pregnant.
Now my doubt is if gayathri is pregnant how come it possible.Is this a miracle child or anything like that? because without consummating a marriage normally no one can get pregnant right.
In the case of ranaji and gayathri they never show any consummation sequence and every time they try to come closer some obstacle happen and they separated.cv's want us to imagine they consummate their wedding.If i am wrong please correct me.

Friends its only my doubt and not for hurting anybody's feelings.

schadenfreude Groupbie
schadenfreude
schadenfreude

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 4:28pm | IP Logged

Just assume that the consummation happened but was not shown to viewers. So that one time with Ranaji, she became pregnant but if she is supposed to die than how will she give birth?
lena1280 Senior Member
lena1280
lena1280

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 4:04am | IP Logged
during ranaji kill and Gayatri being pregnant will keep the baby away from the Palace, but she's likely to die in childbirth or kill her after the birth of her daughter, but I think we will see DD in the role of daughter GayatriSleepy

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ananya2010

rouble_lover Goldie
rouble_lover
rouble_lover

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 4:48am | IP Logged
Why are they doing this to the show ??! Cry why kill Ranaji?! Why can't the leads be together and at peace for ONCE ?!!

And they consummated their marriage on the episode where Ranaji was shown dressed as a village person and where they both kiss each other on their forheads. On Thursday's episode.. I know, it probably wasn't too clear to all, but, that was pretty evident if u look and understand it.. Closely :)
pippa IF-Rockerz
pippa
pippa

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 4:48am | IP Logged
Actually this is the quickest pregnancy recorded in human history. They made love a day ago and she fell pregnant the next day...unless Swarna and Lakhan's marriage is taking place three weeks later which I doubt.

So, Niluji has just added a another dubious feather in her cap...creating the fastest pregnancy ever.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

schadenfreudekuhelidebbarma_Darling_

schadenfreude Groupbie
schadenfreude
schadenfreude

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 8:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lena1280

during ranaji kill and Gayatri being pregnant will keep the baby away from the Palace, but she's likely to die in childbirth or kill her after the birth of her daughter, but I think we will see DD in the role of daughter GayatriSleepy
yea DD become daughter and marry Kaal and have 10 kids with him...then the 10 kids kill Kaal cause he killed Ranaji.
Snow_Angel IF-Stunnerz
Snow_Angel
Snow_Angel

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 9:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by schadenfreude

Originally posted by lena1280

</div>

<div>
yea DD become daughter and marry Kaal and have 10 kids with him...then the 10 kids kill Kaal cause he killed Ranaji.
tumhe itna mirchi Ku lag rahi hain?if not DD(I m sure she will not) another actress will play her daughter but she will be not asha negi..
schadenfreude Groupbie
schadenfreude
schadenfreude

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 9:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rouble_lover

Why are they doing this to the show ??! Cry why kill Ranaji?! Why can't the leads be together and at peace for ONCE ?!!

And they consummated their marriage on the episode where Ranaji was shown dressed as a village person and where they both kiss each other on their forheads. On Thursday's episode.. I know, it probably wasn't too clear to all, but, that was pretty evident if u look and understand it.. Closely :)
That's what got her pregnant...that forehead kiss. LOL
listen up kids, that's how you make a baby, by kissing on the forehead. LOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

soapwatcher1

Go to top