Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

An old interview of Kangana--Around july 2014 (Page 3)

SELINA_MV Goldie
SELINA_MV
SELINA_MV

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 7:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nova19

Originally posted by Justmoi

Originally posted by Malika

You haven't fallen in love after your breakup with Nicholas Lafferty. It's been a long time...
I have someone I am emotionally connected to, but we are not physically involved yet.

First of all I don't understand why she needed to give such a stupid answer to a simple question like that. She could have easily said she has been busy with work. But again since so many of her so called fans and supporters say that she is a sachai ki murti and someone who speaks her mind, lets assume she spoke 100% her heart here. And ofcourse I would agree such a weird answer like this doesnt seem fake or diplomatic...she actually spoke something as wacko as her...LOL

So if we beleive that really this was the status around 31 july 2014, doesn't that pretty much prove what HR has been speaking time and again??? Acc to KR, after HR gave her his real id they started communicating through that id and later HR suggested they had a separate id just for their convos. So my question is if HR was really involved with her and he was continuously communicating with her and even equally reciprocating by sending her feelers in response to her nudes, then why the hell were these two so saintly to not get physically involved even after 3 months of start of their relationship?? Is it really believable that for 3 months long two people were only sharing their nudes (as suggested by Kangana) via email and were equally interested in ach other but they were not physically involved? That would be the biggest joke ever. 

This does prove how this whole relationship was just in Kangana's head. May be because of that imposter praising her and trying to act all lovey dovey Kangana indeed started believing HR loves her and took this whole thing to another level. She probably became so attached to this whole thing that even when the real HR tried to rubbish it she couldn't get it out of her head. 

1. Kangana is no sachayi ka Murti, but I do believe Asperger Syndrome feature is being literal minded, so the answer she gave is not surprising.
2. Time line is July 2014 and it is surprising they have not slept together despite sharing nudes. Hmm..I was curious, so this little thing called google has a timeline of Hrithik divorce. 
3.During this time Sussane and Hrithik were officially separated. It would be beyond foolish of him to start a physical relationship. To have one they would have to meet, chances of papps finding out and especially when there is custody of kids and assets division only a fool will start an affair that can be documented photographically. Hrithik is no fool, Papa Roshan would have skinned him alive if he had done something foolish like that. Email exchange of pictures especially since this was supposed to be secret affair makes more sense. 
4. Hrithik and Susanne filed for divorce in Nov/Dec 2014. Especially with his statement that Susanne was the love of his life and separating from him,  an affair when he was officially married
would not look so great. So yeah. 

i have no clue obviously if they slept together or not. But if we are looking at interviews at proof at Kangana being delusional, well here is an actual verifiable timeline from google and reasons that makes sense to me

She led people to believe they had an affair while they filmed Krrish, she led her friends to believe they were engaged by early 2014, but now it's okay that they actually were not lovers as of mid July 2014?

Everything from HR now on track and connected to all Kangana own word/ activities from the past.

1. Her own past interview
2. She went to US on Jan 2014.
3. She got HR real email ID (in Karan Johar party after Jan 2014) then sent "stupid" email to HR real ID about 3k emails almost 2 years (2014 - 2016).
4. Rangoli stop the issue after "sent" Kangana to medical and was get the information that Kangana having "asparagus" in her brain LOL 
5. Kangana herself claim that she got asparagus syndrome (to cover up that she got "hole in her brain" & stupid PR trick)

But, now I think Kangana not "asparagus", but she totally "insanista". ROFL

Go to top