An old interview of Kangana--Around july 2014

_symphony thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 8 years ago
Well sorry but I couldn't resist ðŸ˜› 
Found this really interesting interview of Kangana from the days she was allegedly sending mails to HR's real id i.e. post May 2014. On being asked about her love life thats what she had to say:

You haven't fallen in love after your breakup with Nicholas Lafferty. It's been a long time...
I have someone I am emotionally connected to, but we are not physically involved yet.

http://://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/hindi/bollywood/news/Kangana-Ranaut-I-have-hiked-my-fee-by-50-per-cent/articleshow/39336100.cms

First of all I don't understand why she needed to give such a stupid answer to a simple question like that. She could have easily said she has been busy with work. But again since so many of her so called fans and supporters say that she is a sachai ki murti and someone who speaks her mind, lets assume she spoke 100% her heart here. And ofcourse I would agree such a weird answer like this doesnt seem fake or diplomatic...she actually spoke something as wacko as her...😆

So if we beleive that really this was the status around 31 july 2014, doesn't that pretty much prove what HR has been speaking time and again??? Acc to KR, after HR gave her his real id they started communicating through that id and later HR suggested they had a separate id just for their convos. So my question is if HR was really involved with her and he was continuously communicating with her and even equally reciprocating by sending her feelers in response to her nudes, then why the hell were these two so saintly to not get physically involved even after 3 months of start of their relationship?? Is it really believable that for 3 months long two people were only sharing their nudes (as suggested by Kangana) via email and were equally interested in ach other but they were not physically involved? That would be the biggest joke ever. 

This does prove how this whole relationship was just in Kangana's head. May be because of that imposter praising her and trying to act all lovey dovey Kangana indeed started believing HR loves her and took this whole thing to another level. She probably became so attached to this whole thing that even when the real HR tried to rubbish it she couldn't get it out of her head. 
Edited by Malika - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Singularity thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Why did she feel the need to clarify about the physical part of her relationship with someone to the public? ðŸ˜³
It is physically impossible to physically connect to yourself. You need some mad gymnastic skills.
_symphony thumbnail
Originally posted by: FireNIce

Why did she feel the need to clarify about the physical part of her relationship with someone to the public? ðŸ˜³

Exactly!! that sounds so...urm I don't know what...may be desperate! That's why I said such a wierdo answer cant be diplomatic...it seems she said what was on her mind...and probably the only thing that was running on her mind was HR not reciprocating her 
_symphony thumbnail
Originally posted by: TheBoss

It is physically impossible to physically connect to yourself. You need some mad gymnastic skills.

🤣🤣
Mistyy thumbnail
there you go, answer in Kangana's own words to the claims that Hrithik had an affair with her.
Justmoi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Malika

You haven't fallen in love after your breakup with Nicholas Lafferty. It's been a long time...
I have someone I am emotionally connected to, but we are not physically involved yet.

http://://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/hindi/bollywood/news/Kangana-Ranaut-I-have-hiked-my-fee-by-50-per-cent/articleshow/39336100.cms

First of all I don't understand why she needed to give such a stupid answer to a simple question like that. She could have easily said she has been busy with work. But again since so many of her so called fans and supporters say that she is a sachai ki murti and someone who speaks her mind, lets assume she spoke 100% her heart here. And ofcourse I would agree such a weird answer like this doesnt seem fake or diplomatic...she actually spoke something as wacko as her...😆

So if we beleive that really this was the status around 31 july 2014, doesn't that pretty much prove what HR has been speaking time and again??? Acc to KR, after HR gave her his real id they started communicating through that id and later HR suggested they had a separate id just for their convos. So my question is if HR was really involved with her and he was continuously communicating with her and even equally reciprocating by sending her feelers in response to her nudes, then why the hell were these two so saintly to not get physically involved even after 3 months of start of their relationship?? Is it really believable that for 3 months long two people were only sharing their nudes (as suggested by Kangana) via email and were equally interested in ach other but they were not physically involved? That would be the biggest joke ever. 

This does prove how this whole relationship was just in Kangana's head. May be because of that imposter praising her and trying to act all lovey dovey Kangana indeed started believing HR loves her and took this whole thing to another level. She probably became so attached to this whole thing that even when the real HR tried to rubbish it she couldn't get it out of her head. 

1. Kangana is no sachayi ka Murti, but I do believe Asperger Syndrome feature is being literal minded, so the answer she gave is not surprising.
2. Time line is July 2014 and it is surprising they have not slept together despite sharing nudes. Hmm..I was curious, so this little thing called google has a timeline of Hrithik divorce. 
3.During this time Sussane and Hrithik were officially separated. It would be beyond foolish of him to start a physical relationship. To have one they would have to meet, chances of papps finding out and especially when there is custody of kids and assets division only a fool will start an affair that can be documented photographically. Hrithik is no fool, Papa Roshan would have skinned him alive if he had done something foolish like that. Email exchange of pictures especially since this was supposed to be secret affair makes more sense. 
4. Hrithik and Susanne filed for divorce in Nov/Dec 2014. Especially with his statement that Susanne was the love of his life and separating from him,  an affair when he was officially married
would not look so great. So yeah. 

i have no clue obviously if they slept together or not. But if we are looking at interviews at proof at Kangana being delusional, well here is an actual verifiable timeline from google and reasons that makes sense to me

Edited by Justmoi - 8 years ago
Lime_Green_Soda thumbnail
Originally posted by: TheBoss

ROFL !!!!!!
Illyrion thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Justmoi

1. Kangana is no sachayi ka Murti, but I do believe Asperger Syndrome feature is being literal minded, so the answer she gave is not surprising.
2. Time line is July 2014 and it is surprising they have not slept together despite sharing nudes. Hmm..I was curious, so this little thing called google has a timeline of Hrithik divorce. 
3.During this time Sussane and Hrithik were officially separated. It would be beyond foolish of him to start a physical relationship. To have one they would have to meet, chances of papps finding out and especially when there is custody of kids and assets division only a fool will start an affair that can be documented photographically. Hrithik is no fool, Papa Roshan would have skinned him alive if he had done something foolish like that. Email exchange of pictures especially since this was supposed to be secret affair makes more sense. 
4. Hrithik and Susanne filed for divorce in Nov/Dec 2014. Especially with his statement that Susanne was the love of his life and separating from him,  an affair when he was officially married
would not look so great. So yeah. 

i have no clue obviously if they slept together or not. But if we are looking at interviews at proof at Kangana being delusional, well here is an actual verifiable timeline from google and reasons that makes sense to me

She led people to believe they had an affair while they filmed Krrish, she led her friends to believe they were engaged by early 2014, but now it's okay that they actually were not lovers as of mid July 2014?
Wow Malika, this quote seems like pure gold now. I bet give this quote of hers to HR's PR now, the case is solved already.
Kangna is a fool or what ? She is suffering from what disease actually ? she herself admits here that there was no physical relationship with the "someone" for whom she feels emotionally and later she says that he proposed her and he is silly and stalks her too ?

I think any man in HR's shoes would go crazy and chase kangna to sue her in some or the other way.