Idea for the future track

raginimaddy thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Hello everyone, I was a silent reader of this IKRS Forum, Actually I recently started watching the IKRS Show. I really enjoyed every post and topics in this Forum.

Its just a thought(Hope i am not going in any wrong direction)
Kanak always has a problem to accept Dhaani because she is widow, poor and uneducated.
As the fact of widow cannot be changed. But in the past episodes, when Dhaani and Viplav where enstranged in a village and staying at a rich women's home. Its shown that Dhaani is related to that women, If some how Dhaani turns to me more rich then viplau's family would this track bring change in Kanak.

AND

Viplav is a lawyer why the hell are they not using his profession as a track.
Banaras is place where human rights violation happen in the name of tradition. we can have some more interesting track in this front.

AND

When will Viplav know the truth about his grand father. if they are planning to take show off air, this would be the track to end it with grace.

OR

After know the truth Viplav and Dhaani should really leave to Abroad and show should take a leap of 5 years, and come back when Viplav's grandmother is not feeling well. Where Dhaani all educated with a hint of modern and tradition. Viplav more strong personally, financially and professionally. Where they can start there future family kids and all with more drama.

P.S.
I am new to the show and to the Fourm. I might be wrong regarding the show and the tracks. These are just my thoughts.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

awida thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 7
Welcome to the forum. 
Nice ideas. I hope to see Viplav's working on some good cases and helping poor ppl. 

mehraan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Aha ..one more silent reader...AAJ KAL AAP LOG KI BARSAAT BAHUT HORAHI HAI๐Ÿคฃ...AIYE AIYE...
WELCOME๐Ÿค—...

First of allno need to be scared here...Be bindaas in posting ur views...WE surely love to participate n discuss...!!!

I really want DTS truth to be out n this is the most important revelation n the chapter /track of the show...I want this to be out before the show winds up...THE faceoff between DT N VIPU...also kts involvement in the murder of her hubby...these are so damn important...

N VIPU not shown as a working professional lawyer has irked many of us...cnt argue or stress much as its no use...ALWAYS wanted to see him being a revolutionary just NOT for the ladies in white but for many wrong practices in BENARAS n as a lawyer these issues could have been dealt n he providing justice...

Good topic btw
Edited by mehraan - 8 years ago
NusiSg thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Ragini๐Ÿค—
Y r u silent dear.. plz plz talk to us often dear.. ur ideas are really great.. especially the leap one.. vipu fighting cases.. actually u ve gven some brilliant ideas.. only God knows y cv's not taking these route.. DL past n gazipur track reintroduction can be great as well n suggested by many.. bt cv's. .๐Ÿ˜•
I think u can write stories of ur own with these brilliant ideas.. hope to hear more frm u dear..๐Ÿ˜ณ
raginimaddy thumbnail
wow thanks for such a warm welcome, you guys are really into the show aren't you, Mishal/Viplav is very lucky to have as a loyal fans. 
mehraan thumbnail
Yup RAGINI...loyal fans but not crazy๐Ÿ˜†
mehraan thumbnail
Why did u take so long to make ur presence felt dear???
Silverrmoon thumbnail
Hello Ragini welcome to the forum dear ๐Ÿค—...your ideas are brilliant yaar...Nuss was right why don't you pen down your ideas in to short stories ...that would be great...DT's exposure, viplav's career has to be shown...and most of us want dhani to get her education...don't know when are they going to show ...we have such brilliant ideas here in this forum yet cv's choose all sort of weird tracks...keep posting your ideas dear..we would love to hear from you more.๐Ÿ˜ƒ
NusiSg thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
lo meher she become silent again,,๐Ÿ˜ณ
or kia swati har stories can increase the activity too..๐Ÿ˜ณ
Silverrmoon thumbnail
Haan woh toh hai ๐Ÿ˜† Nuss. Apki photo dekhi mai ๐Ÿ˜† aur spreeti ki comment bhi ๐Ÿ˜†