Originally posted by 3fra

Originally posted by Manan_Pani_fan

Good post

Raman: Shagun or a new girl
Ruhi: Ishita
Adi: Shagun
Pihu: Shagun
Bhallas: Shagun

Ishita isn't a mother, she is a nanny. She is obsessed with Ruhi, that's it.

adi every day doing ishima japa and ballah still love ishita unlimited,  pihu will change tommrow,  your dear apshagung shagun will get only babji ka tullu LOL

If you feel someone intensely, does it mean that someone deserves you?! Nooo...Adi used to madly love his mom Shagun but she wasn't worthy of his love. Similarly Adi or Bhallas may have love Ishita madly but she's not worthy of this love and certainly, she doesn't deserve them as she chose to abandon them.

Pihu belongs to Shagun. If Ishita snatches her in future it will be cruelty.

Ishita don't need to snatched anything everything will come to her automatically tommrow will brove that Pihu will accept ishita with open heart it's just matter of time dear LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

LacustrisPinkRose95ramishiDivianTanz_Divz

ishra_bestluv IF-Dazzler
ishra_bestluv
ishra_bestluv

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 3:12am | IP Logged

Good post

@bold ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLSilly
raman ishita ka hai... tha and will always remain... 
who is shagun???? she is just the unavoidable past of raman which he cant get rid of her... now that she is good and taking care of pihu... BUT that can never make raman fall in love with her againEmbarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

swapnaluramishiPinkRose95DivianTanz_Divz

DivanIshraru IF-Rockerz
DivanIshraru
DivanIshraru

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 3:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ishra_bestluv

Good post

@boldSilly
who is shagun???? she is just the unavoidable past of raman which he cant get rid of her... now that she is good and taking care of pihu... BUT that can never make raman fall in love with her againEmbarrassed
even after 7 years raman gives a GO TO HELL attitude to shaggy and here people think that raman wl marry her ROFL
imaginationsROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

swapnaluishra_bestluv

3fra IF-Sizzlerz
3fra
3fra

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 3:20am | IP Logged
some people living in dream land let them they just want to create arguments without using thier brains kuch bhi type just have fun with them and pass your free time ROFL

Edited by 3fra - 23 April 2016 at 3:19am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

PinkRose95ishra_bestluvDivianTanz_Divz

ishra_bestluv IF-Dazzler
ishra_bestluv
ishra_bestluv

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 3:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DivanIshraru

Good post

@boldSilly
even after 7 years raman gives a GO TO HELL attitude to shaggy and here people think that raman wl marry her ROFL
imaginationsROFL
i loved that expression which raman showed her when she landed in australia out of nowhere ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

swapnaluDivanIshraruDivianTanz_Divz

DivanIshraru IF-Rockerz
DivanIshraru
DivanIshraru

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 3:31am | IP Logged

Originally posted by DivanIshraru

Good post

@boldSilly
imaginationsROFL

i loved that expression which raman showed her when she landed in australia out of nowhereROFL
ys
that expression was epic ROFL
raman was like W*F are u doing Angry
i have never seen raman giving such an expression to ishu when she has made surprise visit in mumbai or in his office

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

swapnalusvati12

-Gan- IF-Sizzlerz
-Gan-
-Gan-

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 5:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chapsi23

About me:
  • I am a ISHRA fan. I badly want them to get back together.
  • That said, I don't hate Shagun. I like her.
  • I don't like buttering of ANY character - especially making Shagun a demon to make Ishita look great or vice versa.

Shagun and Raman were married for almost 10 years... I am sure they were happy for atleast the first 5 years... All that has been shown is that it was a one sided affair with Raman going overboard to appease Shagun ... So the timeframe of their happiness was never properly laid out in the story 

Ishita and Raman were married for 2 years.. Ishita took care of Ruhi as her own child and thus gained respect in Raman's house...Ishita and Ruhi fell in love with each other and that led to the marriage for gaining Ruhi's custody and eventually the Bhallas realizing the person Ishits was .. It was not because she was taking care of Ruhi .. Also Ishita never tried to alienate Ruhi from her birth mother or sibling , even when they were at their worst.. Ishita truly has developed a relationship of the heart with both of Raman's kids and Raman loves her 7 years after the fact, not because Ishita was the mother of his children but he found the love of his life in her, as she did in him. That's why even though they are apart for 7 years .. The rawness of their feelings for each other... The hurt, the guilt .. The accusation still feels real to them 

Now Shagun has been living with Raman for 7 years taking care of Ishita's child... She even let go of Manoj for this...wish the Cvs took the time to establish Pihu and Shagun relationship the way they did with IshRu, what they have shown till now is she's indulgent mother who pampers her kid... The failure in Cvs as per as Shagun's character sketch is concerned is to be blamed. Other than the initial grey shade of Shagun which delved into the inner workings of Shagun... The dark ( sauten saga) to mother Teresa reincarnate Shagun has only gone through costume changes to highlight the change in Shagun's personality... No supporting track has been built around her to give relatibility to her character sketch .. So most of the viewers, still struggle to accept the metamorphosis in Shagun and feel that the self-serving, narcissistic Shagun is going to re-emerge anytime... I blame the creatives for failing to justify Shagun's character ... Just forcefully shoving down a character down the audience's throat sometimes leads  to inciting negative reaction .. Shagun is one such character. 

I know Shagun and Raman don't have a chemistry now. So I am not routing for them getting back together. I certainly want IshRa.

However, I think it would be unfair if Pihu gets more attached to Ishita than Shagun later. Ishita left Pihu just as Shagun left Ruhi (the reasons are completely different - Shagun was selfish at that time, Ishita was immersed in grief and guilt after the death of Ruhi). However the re-entry of Shagun into the Bhalla family for Pihu is no less appreciable or noble than Ishita's entry for Ruhi. Ishita atleast had the tag of "Raman's wife". Shagun doesn't even have that.

So if we come up with a table of "Shagun Vs Ishita" for who should be more respected or loved or should be closer (as appropriate) to the following people, here is what I think should be the right equations:

===============================
Character                     Shagun Vs Ishita
Raman                           Ishita
Ruhi                               Ishita
Pihu                               Shagun  based on what has been shown till now.. Definitely . But then again Ruhi was given a choice and SHE herself chose Ishita .. Pihu when the time comes .. Should be given the choice and it should be her choice and her choice only that matters. 
Adi                                 Shagun  (I know about the earthquake track, but I feel that was just to
                                      butcher Shagun. I would go with the Shagun from accident track).Adi Has made his choice and based on what has been shown.. He still loves Ishita more than his own mother though the latter is around more than Ishita has been. I find that an intriguing and interesting element in the current saga... 
Rest of Bhalla family     Shagun  (have high regard for Ishita as well, but Shagun beats just by the 
                                      number of years of service) respect is not earned by year's of service but by developing relationship.. Which Ishita had with each member of Bhalla residence as she had one time told Raman that she needed to have that as they are all linked to Ruhi...so yes Bhallas and Shagun are at better terms now.. But do they share what Ishita and Bhallas shared? I doubt that because again, the creatives had failed to establish the relationship.  

I know a heroine is always made to look like "perfect" and YHM is no different, but the above equation is only fair.

More than the heroine being 'perfect' .. I blame the imperfection in developing the character sketch of Shagun on the part of the creatives for most of us to have developed no likability for Shagun.. I have given the reasons in blue for specific areas . 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

-banu-lingaMreddysarsyedramishisudha_suresshDivianTanz_Divz

chapsi23 Groupbie
chapsi23
chapsi23

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 5:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Gan-

Originally posted by chapsi23

About me:
  • I am a ISHRA fan. I badly want them to get back together.
  • That said, I don't hate Shagun. I like her.
  • I don't like buttering of ANY character - especially making Shagun a demon to make Ishita look great or vice versa.

Shagun and Raman were married for almost 10 years... I am sure they were happy for atleast the first 5 years... All that has been shown is that it was a one sided affair with Raman going overboard to appease Shagun ... So the timeframe of their happiness was never properly laid out in the story 

Ishita and Raman were married for 2 years.. Ishita took care of Ruhi as her own child and thus gained respect in Raman's house...Ishita and Ruhi fell in love with each other and that led to the marriage for gaining Ruhi's custody and eventually the Bhallas realizing the person Ishits was .. It was not because she was taking care of Ruhi .. Also Ishita never tried to alienate Ruhi from her birth mother or sibling , even when they were at their worst.. Ishita truly has developed a relationship of the heart with both of Raman's kids and Raman loves her 7 years after the fact, not because Ishita was the mother of his children but he found the love of his life in her, as she did in him. That's why even though they are apart for 7 years .. The rawness of their feelings for each other... The hurt, the guilt .. The accusation still feels real to them 

Now Shagun has been living with Raman for 7 years taking care of Ishita's child... She even let go of Manoj for this...wish the Cvs took the time to establish Pihu and Shagun relationship the way they did with IshRu, what they have shown till now is she's indulgent mother who pampers her kid... The failure in Cvs as per as Shagun's character sketch is concerned is to be blamed. Other than the initial grey shade of Shagun which delved into the inner workings of Shagun... The dark ( sauten saga) to mother Teresa reincarnate Shagun has only gone through costume changes to highlight the change in Shagun's personality... No supporting track has been built around her to give relatibility to her character sketch .. So most of the viewers, still struggle to accept the metamorphosis in Shagun and feel that the self-serving, narcissistic Shagun is going to re-emerge anytime... I blame the creatives for failing to justify Shagun's character ... Just forcefully shoving down a character down the audience's throat sometimes leads  to inciting negative reaction .. Shagun is one such character. 

I know Shagun and Raman don't have a chemistry now. So I am not routing for them getting back together. I certainly want IshRa.

However, I think it would be unfair if Pihu gets more attached to Ishita than Shagun later. Ishita left Pihu just as Shagun left Ruhi (the reasons are completely different - Shagun was selfish at that time, Ishita was immersed in grief and guilt after the death of Ruhi). However the re-entry of Shagun into the Bhalla family for Pihu is no less appreciable or noble than Ishita's entry for Ruhi. Ishita atleast had the tag of "Raman's wife". Shagun doesn't even have that.

So if we come up with a table of "Shagun Vs Ishita" for who should be more respected or loved or should be closer (as appropriate) to the following people, here is what I think should be the right equations:

Character                     Shagun Vs Ishita
Raman                           Ishita
Ruhi                               Ishita
Pihu                               Shagun  based on what has been shown till now.. Definitely . But then again Ruhi was given a choice and SHE herself chose Ishita .. Pihu when the time comes .. Should be given the choice and it should be her choice and her choice only that matters. 
Adi                                 Shagun  (I know about the earthquake track, but I feel that was just to
                                      butcher Shagun. I would go with the Shagun from accident track).Adi Has made his choice and based on what has been shown.. He still loves Ishita more than his own mother though the latter is around more than Ishita has been. I find that an intriguing and interesting element in the current saga... 
Rest of Bhalla family     Shagun  (have high regard for Ishita as well, but Shagun beats just by the 
                                      number of years of service) respect is not earned by year's of service but by developing relationship.. Which Ishita had with each member of Bhalla residence as she had one time told Raman that she needed to have that as they are all linked to Ruhi...so yes Bhallas and Shagun are at better terms now.. But do they share what Ishita and Bhallas shared? I doubt that because again, the creatives had failed to establish the relationship.  

I know a heroine is always made to look like "perfect" and YHM is no different, but the above equation is only fair.

More than the heroine being 'perfect' .. I blame the imperfection in developing the character sketch of Shagun on the part of the creatives for most of us to have developed no likability for Shagun.. I have given the reasons in blue for specific areas . 

Beautiful reply Gan :).

Yes, I agree that the CVs are to be blamed for not developing the character sketch of Shagun... 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DivianTanz_Divz

Go to top