Unfair to Shagun

chapsi23 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
About me:
  • I am a ISHRA fan. I badly want them to get back together.
  • That said, I don't hate Shagun. I like her.
  • I don't like buttering of ANY character - especially making Shagun a demon to make Ishita look great or vice versa.

Shagun and Raman were married for almost 10 years... I am sure they were happy for atleast the first 5 years...

Ishita and Raman were married for 2 years.. Ishita took care of Ruhi as her own child and thus gained respect in Raman's house...

Now Shagun has been living with Raman for 7 years taking care of Ishita's child... She even let go of Manoj for this...

I know Shagun and Raman don't have a chemistry now. So I am not routing for them getting back together. I certainly want IshRa.

However, I think it would be unfair if Pihu gets more attached to Ishita than Shagun later. Ishita left Pihu just as Shagun left Ruhi (the reasons are completely different - Shagun was selfish at that time, Ishita was immersed in grief and guilt after the death of Ruhi). However the re-entry of Shagun into the Bhalla family for Pihu is no less appreciable or noble than Ishita's entry for Ruhi. Ishita atleast had the tag of "Raman's wife". Shagun doesn't even have that.

So if we come up with a table of "Shagun Vs Ishita" for who should be more respected or loved or should be closer (as appropriate) to the following people, here is what I think should be the right equations:

===============================
Character                     Shagun Vs Ishita
Raman                           Ishita
Ruhi                               Ishita
Pihu                               Shagun
Adi                                 Shagun  (I know about the earthquake track, but I feel that was just to
                                      butcher Shagun. I would go with the Shagun from accident track).
Rest of Bhalla family     Shagun  (have high regard for Ishita as well, but Shagun beats just by the 
                                      number of years of service)

I know a heroine is always made to look like "perfect" and YHM is no different, but the above equation is only fair.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nancysa thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ishita scores allover shagun only with pihu
svati12 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: chapsi23

About me:

• I am a ISHRA fan. I badly want them to get back together.
  • That said, I don't hate Shagun. I like her.
  • I don't like buttering of ANY character - especially making Shagun a demon to make Ishita look great or vice versa.

Shagun and Raman were married for almost 10 years... I am sure they were happy for atleast the first 5 years...

Ishita and Raman were married for 2 years.. Ishita took care of Ruhi as her own child and thus gained respect in Raman's house...

Now Shagun has been living with Raman for 7 years taking care of Ishita's child... She even let go of Manoj for this...

I know Shagun and Raman don't have a chemistry now. So I am not routing for them getting back together. I certainly want IshRa.

However, I think it would be unfair if Pihu gets more attached to Ishita than Shagun later. Ishita left Pihu just as Shagun left Ruhi (the reasons are completely different - Shagun was selfish at that time, Ishita was immersed in grief and guilt after the death of Ruhi). However the re-entry of Shagun into the Bhalla family for Pihu is no less appreciable or noble than Ishita's entry for Ruhi. Ishita atleast had the tag of "Raman's wife". Shagun doesn't even have that.

So if we come up with a table of "Shagun Vs Ishita" for who should be more respected or loved or should be closer (as appropriate) to the following people, here is what I think should be the right equations:

Adi                                 Shagun  (I know about the earthquake track, but I feel that was just to
                                      butcher Shagun. I would go with the Shagun from accident track).
Rest of Bhalla family     Shagun  (have high regard for Ishita as well, but Shagun beats just by the 
                                      number of years of service)

I know a heroine is always made to look like "perfect" and YHM is no different, but the above equation is only fair.

Ur post is sensible..
bt as per my opinion a achange is equations...

Adi                                 Ishtia  (Ishita has given him d values in js ta few months wich she                                             cudnt give him in al dose yrs.. shagun didnt do anythng for adi in                                           al dese 7yrs too.. he is totally on ishita's track n is least attached to                                         her...)
Rest of Bhalla family     Shagun  (wat service is shagun doing n has done... she isnt in                                                   solving any issues between bhallas n raman if u leave romi aside                                             too.. al work is done by toshiji n neelu... neithr she takes care of                                               any of senior bhallas or anyone else lyk ishita did.. ishtia had                                                   changed toshiji frm wat she ws b4 ishtia n b4 she left dere lives..n                                           nw wid shagun in house toshiji is again same...family related                                                   issues were only handled by ishtia n nt by shagun..)

As per my opinion... she has loved pihu n reason being she cudnt love ruhi is nt reqd to mention...as giving mother love is imp dn d reason behind dat... though dere r certain things wich a mother dosnt do bt evryone has dere own way to show love... n atlst til nw dere r no indications of her mother love on pihu wich tag her as a bad mother...
Edited by swatica - 8 years ago
TheGlamourgal thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Raman.        Ishita always
Ruhi              Ishita
Adi.                Ishita
Pihu.              Shagun and. Ishita

Firstly , raman  ,ruhi,pihu , adi are not some entities they are humans.Ishita is in their hearts , they love her more than any thing else .Raman n the kids may give respect to shagun for helping them but will never give the position of ishu to shagun .

Raman loved shags like crazily once upon a time but that moment has gone , then he loved ishu n still he loves her only .just coz shagun helped him will not make things back again to sharam, he will have gratitude but not that love moment again .same applies to adi n ruhi, they got love from ishu when they needed n now they are completely ishu kids .eg, adi .If again time comes they will choose ishu over their own blood parents sharam.

Pihu...seeing.ishita's char , she  herself will give all the first rights of pihu to shagun coz she raised her. Ishita will never separate pihu from shags neither she will allow any unfair ness.even before too she never stopped ruhi n adi to meet shags n now she will never stop pihu too.

Along with ishu,raman , shagunn the whole balla family needs to be blamed in pihu'case.The day the kid knows the reason abt her mother not being with her , she will blame every one except ishu coz her mother choosing her over her sis has made her father to say mean things n that leading to her mother going to suicide ,then  all the hell will break loose and finally for healing she will go to her mother ishita only.

Just wait for ishra face off, all the dynamics of the kids with their parents will change.
svati12 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: TheGlamourgal

Raman.        Ishita always

Ruhi              Ishita
Adi.                Ishita
Pihu.              Shagun and. Ishita

Firstly , raman  ,ruhi,pihu , adi are not some entities they are humans.Ishita is in their hearts , they love her more than any thing else .Raman n the kids may give respect to shagun for helping them but will never give the position of ishu to shagun .

Raman loved shags like crazily once upon a time but that moment has gone , then he loved ishu n still he loves her only .just coz shagun helped him will not make things back again to sharam, he will have gratitude but not that love moment again .same applies to adi n ruhi, they got love from ishu when they needed n now they are completely ishu kids .eg, adi .If again time comes they will choose ishu over their own blood parents sharam.

Pihu...seeing.ishita's char , she  herself will give all the first rights of pihu to shagun coz she raised her. Ishita will never separate pihu from shags neither she will allow any unfair ness.even before too she never stopped ruhi n adi to meet shags n now she will never stop pihu too.

Along with ishu,raman , shagunn the whole balla family needs to be blamed in pihu'case.The day the kid knows the reason abt her mother not being with her , she will blame every one except ishu coz her mother choosing her over her sis has made her father to say mean things n that leading to her mother going to suicide ,then  all the hell will break loose and finally for healing she will go to her mother ishita only.

Just wait for ishra face off, all the dynamics of the kids with their parents will change.

👏
Mdwst thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: TheGlamourgal

Raman. Ishita always

Ruhi Ishita
Adi. Ishita
Pihu. Shagun and. Ishita

Firstly , raman ,ruhi,pihu , adi are not some entities they are humans.Ishita is in their hearts , they love her more than any thing else .Raman n the kids may give respect to shagun for helping them but will never give the position of ishu to shagun .

Pihu...seeing.ishita's char , she herself will give all the first rights of pihu to shagun coz she raised her. Ishita will never separate pihu from shags neither she will allow any unfair ness.even before too she never stopped ruhi n adi to meet shags n now she will never stop pihu too.

Along with ishu,raman , shagunn the whole balla family needs to be blamed in pihu'case.The day the kid knows the reason abt her mother not being with her , she will blame every one except ishu coz her mother choosing her over her sis has made her father to say mean things n that leading to her mother going to suicide ,then all the hell will break loose and finally for healing she will go to her mother ishita only.

Brilliant 👏
It definitely will
Manan_Pani_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Good post

Raman: Shagun or a new girl
Ruhi: Ishita
Adi: Shagun
Pihu: Shagun
Bhallas: Shagun

Ishita isn't a mother, she is a nanny. She is obsessed with Ruhi, that's it.

3fra thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Manan_Pani_fan

Good post

Raman: Shagun or a new girl
Ruhi: Ishita
Adi: Shagun
Pihu: Shagun
Bhallas: Shagun

Ishita isn't a mother, she is a nanny. She is obsessed with Ruhi, that's it.

adi every day doing ishima japa and ballah still love ishita unlimited,  pihu will change tommrow,  your dear apshagung shagun will get only babji ka tullu 😆
crazy_bholi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I am 100% sure pihu will get attached to ishu...and that makes sense for Shagun to turn negative
I am sorry I never liked shaggy right from the beginning ...no offence to her fans
DivanIshraru thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
finally a sensible post
what shaggy did fr pihu is good
bt its a known fact the day ishu enters raman adi ruhi wl choose ishu over xena and pihu all wl gt attached to ishu bcoz in their heart only lies one name that is ishu. they wl be angry on thinking that she left her bt wl never replace her.
that is quite clear when raman denied to marry shaggy,which means that ishu is still in everyone's heart.
everone wl be grateful for what shaggy did.