Dahleez

India-Forums

Dahleez
Dahleez

~ Building Life ~ (A Swadarsh FF) ~ Note, Page 76 (Page 9)

Soapoperasrfun IF-Sizzlerz
Soapoperasrfun
Soapoperasrfun

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 7:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aalina.

So finally all the misunderstandings r cleared now.. Wooo...
All the parts r tosome... U r a beautiful writer. I loved this fiction. 

Thank you. I am glad you like it. 

Yes, all misunderstandings are out of the way. I plan to concentrate on creating some more new bonds before imposing the next problem on them Big smile

Soapoperasrfun
Soapoperasrfun

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 7:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Sarcy-

Conversations - the key to healthy, successful relationships. How often does it happen that people end up making theirs and others' lives miserable due to jumping to conclusions and forming their own assumptions. I'm glad that these two spoke about their differences/misunderstandings without letting their egos rule the moment.

Only one word for Suhasini - Sweetheart!

Reading about/watching realistic and mature characters is refreshing!

I know. Actually my next update is once that I enjoyed writing the most so far. It is romantic if the couple in love have good conversations and less misunderstandings. But we seldom forget that love is only a very small requirement for peace. If you do not have the support, encouragement and love of everyone in your family, just the love of your partner is not enough. I plan to create some special bonds between other members in the family. 

Hope you like that too

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sarcy-

Soapoperasrfun
Soapoperasrfun

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 7:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --starstruck--

Hey I just read all the parts together and I'm hooked onto this story. Its so good and well written. I loved everything about it. Great work there and I'm also liking that you are so regular in updating. Hug

Thanks. Quiet a contrast to all the masala that is happening in the show, isn't it? LOL

I have been able to update regularly because I had a vague idea of the story for the first 10 parts or so. After that, the frequency may reduce some. Let me see Embarrassed

Edited by Soapoperasrfun - 28 April 2016 at 7:56am
Soapoperasrfun
Soapoperasrfun

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 10:14am | IP Logged
Communication - The best way to create strong relationships

Swadheenta was extremely pleased and happy that she had managed to get hold of the original documents of Mr. Prakash's land from the khata office. She would not have been able to do it without Adarsh's help. She had seen the documents that Mr. Singhvi had submitted in court as evidence, and had realized from her conversations with the farmers that the dates did not match. She sought Adarsh's opinion, and he had guided her to the right people. Although this was just a small battle, and the war was still ahead of her, she wanted to celebrate. She had taken Maamu, Maami and Asad out to dinner and they decided to finish it off with ice-cream at Nirulas in CP (A popular place from what I can remember of Delhi). Maanu and Maami had suggested that she invite Adarsh too, for it was because of his help that she could achieve this victory.  She called him to check if he could join. 

Adarsh had been really happy to receive Swadheenta's invitation but did not think it appropriate to join her and celebrate. The situation at his house was still tense with Simmi being upset with all the proceedings. Abhay continued to be extremely worried about her health, and Adarsh could not celebrate under these circumstances. He politely refused Swadheenta's offer. Swadheenta could sense his discomfort, and upon enquiring further understood his position. She told him that she understood his concern and that she would treat him sometime else. But she felt unsettled and decided that she had to do something to make things better for the Sinha's. 

The following morning Swadheenta visited the Sinha's house. She knew for a fact that most of them would be out at work and chose a time when she knew that only Simmi and Jaya maybe at home. She was surprised when Abhay who had stayed home to take care of Simmi had opened the door. They were both a little taken aback, but quickly regaining her composure, Swadheenta introduced herself and asked to speak to Simmi. Out of sheer shock Abhay let Swadheenta inside, but quickly came back to his senses and suggested that this may not be the best time for them to meet. He started telling her about Simmi's health, but Swadheenta was quick to assure him that she was aware of Simmi's health, and it was because of that that she was here. 

Still confused and unsure, Abhay led Swadheenta to their room where Simmi was resting. Jaya who was at home joined them to help if the situation got bad. 

Simmi who sat reading a book quickly got agitated when she saw Swadheenta. Abhay, yeh yaha kya kar rahi hai. Mom ne bataya na ki isne sabatical le liya hai aur case fight kar rahi hai. Ab kya kar rahi hai yaha?

Woh, Simmi ji...

Chup, tum kuch mat bolna. Mere paapa pe aise ilzaam lagane ki sochi bhi kaise tumne? Tum jaise log unki achievements se jalte ho. Bas, ek mauka chahiye apna naam media mein laane ka. High profile case hai, toh tum kuch bhi karlogi? Kuch bhi keh logi unke baare mein?

Abhay tried to help with a Simmi, please...

Tum ne isko andar kaise aane diya Abhay. Get out, Get out from here

Chali jaaoongi. Bas, 2 minutes ke liye meri baat sun leegiye. Uske baad pakka mein yaha se chali jaaoongi. Please

Mujhe thumhari koi baat nahi sunni. Bas, chali jaaoo yaha se

Sirf 2 minute... please.

Simmi looked at Abhay who gestured her to listen to what Swadheenta had to say. Taking Simmi's quietness as a position sign, Swadheenta began

Simmi ji, jis din se maine law padna shuru kiya, uss din se Suhasini maan ko bahut admire kiya hai. Pata hai kyon? Bachpan se mujhe yahi laga tha ki meri pehchaan meri choose ki gayi career se hogi. Lekin Suhasini maam ko dheka toh pata chala ki aap apni career mein kitni bhi kyon accomplish na karle, aapki pehli pechaan aapki personal relations se hi hoti hai. Maana ek lawyer hai, lekin usse pehle woh ek maa hai, ek biwi hai, ek aurat hai jisne apne ghar ko itne ache se sambhaala hai. Mujhe unse law se zyada yeh seekna tha ki woh yeh sab itni aasaani se handle kaise kar leti hai. Mein aapse ek baat poochu? Kya aapko saree pasand hai?

Kya?

Saree? Pasand hai aapko?

Tum pagal ho kya? 

Please, boleye na?

Nahi, mein zyada western clothes pasand karti hu.

Aur Suhasani maam? Unhe? 

Woh zyada sarees pasand karti hai. Lekin yeh sab..

Humm, iska matlab aap logon ka clothes ke baare mein opinion alag hai?

Haan, toh?

Toh kya iska matlab kya yeh hai ki aap maam ki respect nahi karti? Sirf iss liye kyon ki aap logon ke opinions alag hai?

Kya?

Nahi na? Yeh toh sirf opinions hai. Alag opinions hone ke baawajoot aap maam ki bahut respect karti hai. Right? Ek aur baat poochu? Aapko pata hai ki aap ke paapa innocent hai. Lekin unn farmers ka kehna hai ki woh zameen unki hai. Ab iss situation mein aap apne paapa ko support kar rahe hai, iska matlab kya yeh hai ki aap chahti hai ki unn farmers ke saath galat ho? Nahi na? Aap sirf apne paapa ke sach ka saath de rahi hai... waise hi, agar mein unn farmers ko represent karu, toh aapko yeh kyon lag raha hai ki mein aapke paapa se nafrat karti hu, yah unki respect nahi karti? Yeh sirf ek case hai, aur ismi hamari raay alag hai. Personally mein unhe jaanti bhi nahi hu Simmi ji. Phir mein unki disrespect kaise karoongi?

Jaya and Abhay who stood in the room listening to this conversation were in awe of Swadheenta. They had tears of appreciation in their eyes. Simmi could not help but contemplate on what Swadheenta was telling her. 

Simmi ji, sirf isi liye ki professionally mein unke opposition team ko represent kar rahi hu, kya iska matlab yeh hai ki mein personally aapki dost nahi ban sakti? Ek cheez mein unke saath disagree kar rahi hu, toh zindagi bar Mr. Ahuja se cordially kabhi mil nahi sakti? Suhasini maan, jinki mein itni respect karti hu, un se kabhi ek awkwardness ke bagair mil nahi sakti? Sirf isliye kyonki mere ek opinion alag hai aapki aur aapke paapa ke opinion se? Thoda hi sahi, Suhasini maam ne mujhe aap sab ke baare mein bataya tha, aur kahi na kahi maine hope kiya tha ki ek din mein aap sab se miloongi. Ki shaayad mein aap logon ke khushi mein shaamil ho sakti hu. Aur aaj, aap beemaar hai, meri wajhe se? Mujhe bilkul bhi acha nahi lag raha. Mein aapse sirf yeh kehna chah rahi thi ki mein aapke, ya aapke paapa ke khilaaf nahi hu. Mein sirf unn farmers ke saath hu, aur unka saath nahi chod sakti. I am sorry...

Swadheenta got up to leave the room but was surprised when she felt a tug at her wrist. She turned to see that Simmi was holding on to her hand. Upon her questioning gaze, Simmi replied Ab ki situation yeh hai ki mein chahkar bhi tumhari dost nahi ban sakti. Mere paapa mere liye sab kuch hai, aur mujhe unka support ban na hai. Lekin mein unn farmers ka bhi bura nahi chahti. I can understand your point of view now. Jab yeh case, or saare confusion khatam ho jaayange, I hope ki hum sach mein ache friends ban paaye. Tab tuk, good luck to you. Let this be a fair fight, aur jo sahi hai, woh jeete. 

Swadheenta smiled - Thank you. Lekin isme aapko meri help karni hogi. Aapne abhi abhi kaha ki it should be a fair fight. Agar aapki health kharaab rahegi, toh mein case pe completely concentrate nahi kar paaoongi. Guilty hi feel karti rahoongi. Tab toh woh farmers haar hi jaayenge na? Aur is liye kyonki mein concentrate nahi kar paayi? Aur aapke paapa bhi toh haar jaayange aapko aise dhek kar? Toh for it to be a fair trial, dono teams ke liye yeh zaroori hai ki aap teek ho jaaye. Will you help us?

For the first time since that night Simmi smiled and promised Swadheenta to take care of herself. 

When Abhay's eyes met those of Swadheenta's he mouthed a heart felt "Thank you" to her amidst happy tears. Jaya who walked Swadheenta out of the room quickly gave her a tight hug once outside. She didn't have to say much. That day Swadheenta had formed a relationship of fondness with Abhay, Jaya and Simmi. 

She could now concentrate completely on winning the case because she knew that Simmi would recover well. She would not acknowledge to anyone else that the special smile and relief on someone's face would be an added extra bonus! That cheerful thought was hers to keep!

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

simron...farha4512886130radhika95Kparijatduttasrsan12piyushiIvvy.Harshita.dh19Lifez_BeautifulStylikson-Sarcy-Aalina.

olsen_124 Senior Member
olsen_124
olsen_124

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Lovely update.Freedom and Simmi friends !!!!

Hope the makers can establish such bond between Simmi,Swadheenta and Jaya.

Soapoperasrfun

-Sarcy- IF-Rockerz
-Sarcy-
-Sarcy-

Posted: 29 April 2016 at 5:08am | IP Logged
Beautiful update! 
And, yes, I agree. Conversations are the essence of any relationship and I like the fact that you're focusing on these small everyday things that contribute to the development of a beautiful relationship in the true sense. In most stories, people do not care much about the side characters - however, I personally enjoy to read about the camaraderie between the side stars. That's what makes it a story in the true sense. And I would love to read more about the relationships between the different characters of the story.

Totally 'Aww' on Swadheenta's thought of the Adarsh's smile being an extra bonus. :)

Edited by -Sarcy- - 29 April 2016 at 5:08am

Soapoperasrfun

Soapoperasrfun
Soapoperasrfun

Posted: 29 April 2016 at 5:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by olsen_124

Lovely update.Freedom and Simmi friends !!!!

Hope the makers can establish such bond between Simmi,Swadheenta and Jaya.

I know, right? The brothers are so close to each other. It will only make sense if the sisters-in-law can be close too... In the show, I am sure Jaya and Swadheenta will become friends.. they are both mature and responsible people. I hope Simmi gets on to that bang wagon too...
Soapoperasrfun
Soapoperasrfun

Posted: 29 April 2016 at 5:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Sarcy-

Beautiful update! 
And, yes, I agree. Conversations are the essence of any relationship and I like the fact that you're focusing on these small everyday things that contribute to the development of a beautiful relationship in the true sense. In most stories, people do not care much about the side characters - however, I personally enjoy to read about the camaraderie between the side stars. That's what makes it a story in the true sense. And I would love to read more about the relationships between the different characters of the story.

Totally 'Aww' on Swadheenta's thought of the Adarsh's smile being an extra bonus. :)

Big smile. Thanks. The next few updates will be about exploring different relationships. Hope you like them too. 

-Sarcy-

Go to top