Dahleez

India-Forums

Dahleez
Dahleez

~ Building Life ~ (A Swadarsh FF) ~ Note, Page 76 (Page 68)

Sana_Jannat IF-Rockerz
Sana_Jannat
Sana_Jannat

Posted: 12 August 2016 at 12:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Soapoperasrfun

Originally posted by Aimsha

Hey please update soon waiting eagerly for the next update dear

Over the weekend. Sorry about the delay
its ok Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Soapoperasrfun

Soapoperasrfun IF-Sizzlerz
Soapoperasrfun
Soapoperasrfun

Posted: 14 August 2016 at 3:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sana_Jannat

Clap poor girl Unhappy
Finally she come to know ..
I guess its Abhay's plan to reveal truth without hurting her ,i mean in that situation she might not listen ..
Thanks for PM ..

I know. She is a good girl who did not get the right guidance when she was young. 

No. Abhay had not intended for Simmi to know it this way. He thought he will first warn Ahuja that he knows the truth. He did not expect that Simmi will come there. Abhay will also be surprised to see Simmi there. 

Anyways, one way or the other, she found out the truth. Let us see what she does about it now!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sana_Jannat

Soapoperasrfun
Soapoperasrfun

Posted: 14 August 2016 at 3:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aimsha

Thanks for such a fantastic update dear loved it pls update next part soon waiting eagerly thanks once again 

Thank you for reading the update! 
Soapoperasrfun
Soapoperasrfun

Posted: 14 August 2016 at 3:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by olsen_124

Lovely update.Loved it.Poor Simmi though Cry...The way she had to find out about her father.I hope now she does the right thing and i also hope now Appa does not create and blocks.

Thanx for PM

Thanks Bonny! Yes, poor Simmi. But at-least now she realizes that all the Sinha's love and care about her. She will have support to get through this hopefully!

Appa Ermm. We will have to see. But there are so many people supporting Swadarsh now... Appa will have to relent I think Big smile
Soapoperasrfun
Soapoperasrfun

Posted: 14 August 2016 at 3:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dumpling

Simmi always I thought lacked proper guidance n her life n was impulsive due to lack of education.
This version of simmi n ur FF s a thinking person.gud to see simmi thinking about her family members...

Yes. Simmi truly lacked guidance. And also the fact that her father was the only family she had made her defensive about him. But she is a bright young girl. Now she is part of a whole family of intellectual people who can guide her correctly LOL
Soapoperasrfun
Soapoperasrfun

Posted: 14 August 2016 at 3:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kennashreign

Aww... Poor Simmi! She is somehow always is at the receiving end of everyones ire/lies. I feel bad for her. 
This was a enjoyable read. I look forward to the next update. Cheers!

Thanks. I know. Simmi was a sensitive, bright, perceptive young girl. All she wanted was acceptance and she was willing to do anything to get that. The only thing she wasn't willing to do was give up on her father. So relatable. And her biggest asset, she was loyal and loving and extremely possessive about her family. 

Hopefully things will work out fine for her. 
Soapoperasrfun
Soapoperasrfun

Posted: 14 August 2016 at 3:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chemgirl

Hi dear...very beautiful update...poor simmi

I love the way u bring out the povs og each character...i love ur version of Simmi...its a character we can relate to...sometimes when someone very important to us does something wrong or even hurts us we still tend to protect them...in our heart we know they r wrong but we convince ourselves that they did nothing wrong and finally when at a point we have to accept tge truth and it hurts...thats exactly what Simmi is going through.

Wonder what she will do now...she is angry with her dad but will she let him be punished or will she talk to him?

Happy that she finally realised that the Sinhas n Swadheenta love her. One roadblock out i guess.

I love Abhay.

n of course one comment for 34 chapters bilkul acceptable nahin hai...will comment on every chapter after my exams.

update soon...plz...

Hey, I was joking about the comment bit. Thank you for reading, thank you more for commenting.

As unrealistic as it may sound, it is my opinion that there is goodness in everyone, and the number of venomous people we meet in our day to day lives (for most of us at-least) is limited. Particularly people with important and responsible professions such as IAS, IPS, lawyers etc are more logical and practical in their approach to things than emotional. Considering all these aspects, the possibility that all these characters will help each other and resolve problems is higher than them letting a problem guide them. 

So, Simmi's problem too will end. But yes, it will be interesting to know how she will handle it. She is not greatly educated or has not had the best guidance. But she is a bright young girl. Hopefully she will make the right choice Big smile
Soapoperasrfun
Soapoperasrfun

Posted: 14 August 2016 at 3:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MysticRiver

Interesting..

Thank you 

Go to top