Dahleez

India-Forums

Dahleez
Dahleez

~ Building Life ~ (A Swadarsh FF) ~ Note, Page 76 (Page 59)

Soapoperasrfun IF-Sizzlerz
Soapoperasrfun
Soapoperasrfun

Posted: 10 July 2016 at 5:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sb1234

Superb update :)

Waiting to see how Swadheenta deals with her dad

Thanks. You are probably the one one who did not compliment your comment with a sad emo... LOL

Soapoperasrfun
Soapoperasrfun

Posted: 10 July 2016 at 5:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MysticRiver

intriguing update..

Thank you
Soapoperasrfun
Soapoperasrfun

Posted: 10 July 2016 at 5:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dumpling

Waiting eagerly for nxt update .  how thy patch up will b interesting as here suhasini s in picture his mother unlike what thy showed was ahuja...

I know. But the characters in my story are a little bit more sensible than the ones in the show LOL. I think they will be smart about it. Let us see..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dumpling

Soapoperasrfun
Soapoperasrfun

Posted: 10 July 2016 at 5:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Stylikson

Pritiii...
This Swadheenta's dad Angry
I hate him sooo much... Angry
He ruined everything... 
I hope things get better soon... Cry

Hate? Shocked. Don't hate anyone... LOL

They are all smart people. They will solve this problem. And they have so many helpers. Let us see what happens

Stylikson

Soapoperasrfun
Soapoperasrfun

Posted: 10 July 2016 at 5:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Sarcy-

Pri, when do we get an update? Big smile

Look ach you LOL
Soapoperasrfun
Soapoperasrfun

Posted: 10 July 2016 at 6:17am | IP Logged
Secret Helpers

Outside the hospital

Abhay, Jai and Jaya rushed out of the hospital trying to stop Adarsh and Suhasini. Just as they stepped out of the hospital, they noticed Adarsh driving away with a visibly upset Suhasini. Jaya tried to call out, but Jai held her hand to stop her from doing so. Upon her questioning gaze, he nodded his head in the negative. Unhe abhi jaane dete hai Jaya. Both of them are upset. Abhi unse kuch bhi baat karna sahi nahi hoga. Let us not complicate things any more than it already has become. Abhay, kuch der cafeteria chalte hai. I need to drink something cool now. Kuch socha bhi nahi jaa raha. 

Ji bhai. Sahi keh rahe hai aap. Cheliye. Cheliye bhabhi. 

The 3 of them walked into the hospital cafeteria. As they looked around for an empty table they noticed Asad sitting at one of the tables by himself. They walked towards his table, and upon reaching there, Abhay reach out and touched Asad's shoulder. Surprised at the sudden touch, Asad looked up to see Abhay, Jaya and Jai. Immediately wiping his tears, he looked back at the table top. Sighing Abhay, Jaya and Jai took the remaining 3 seats at the table. 

A few minutes passed in silence. Jai finally broke it Aise chup chaap baitne se kya hoga? Ab toh Adarsh khud se kuch karega bhi nahi. He is mom's ideal son. And Ramakrishnan uncle hurt and insulted mom.  Unhone jo kiya, woh galat tha. And Adarsh is right in his place.

But bhai, isme Swadheenta ka kya kasoor? Why should she be punished for her dad's fault? Haan, uncle ko maafi maangni chahiye. But tab tak Adarsh bhai Swadheenta se baat nahi karange? Yeh kya baat hui?

Abhay sahi keh raha hai Jai. Adarsh ko aisa nahi karna chahiye tha. Swadheenta already itni upset thi. She needed Adarsh, aur Adarsh ne usse hi suna diya. She was so upset. Adarsh should not have been rude to her.

Woh naraaz tha Jaya. He was hurt about what happened there with mom. 

Toh? Naraaz tha toh kuch bhi bol dega? Yahi cheez Swadheenta karti toh aap yahi kehte? All you men!

Arre, isme men aur women ki kya baat hai? Agar Swadheenta yahi kehti toh bhi mein use support karta.

Ya right!

Oh please, main Adarsh ka side nahi le raha hu. Mein wahi keh raha hu jo sach hai. Facts bolte hai isko!

Side nahi le rahe? Facts? Mujhe bhi pata hai facts. And isko facts nahi, bhai ko support karna kehte hai. Adarsh was wrong. Admit it. 

You are impossible!

No. You are impossible!

Arre yaar! Chup ho jaaoo tum dono. Pehli hi Adarsh bhai aur Swadheenta ke beech problems chal rahe hai. Ab aap dono shuru ho gaye? Kitne problems, aur kis kis ke problems solve karta phiroonga mein? Had ho gayi!

There was silence around the table for a few more minutes. Jai then got up. Mein sab ke liye kuch peene ke liye laata hu. Asad, what do you want?

Asad looked up at Jai and nodded his head in the negative. Abhay who saw this held Asad's hand. Bhai, yeh cool drink peeyega. And one for me too. Jaya bhabhi aap?

Mera toh sir mein dard hai. I need a coffee. Mein chalti hu aapke saath aapki help karne

Jaya and Jai went to pick the refreshments for everyone. As Asad and Abhay sat at the table, Abhay asked Asad Swadheenta teek toh hai na Asad?

Asad looked at Abhay Behosh ho gayi thi aapke nikalne ke baad. Doctor ne kaha ki exhaustion ke wajhe se hua hai. Uske appa ne uske baad hum sab ko waha se jaane ke liye keh diya. Freedom bahut achi hai bhaiya. Jaise bhi hai, uske parents hai woh. Unka side bhi woh nahi chod sakti. Lekin woh Adarsh bhaiya se bahut pyaar karti hai.

Jaanta hu Asad. Anyways, tu rona band kar abhi. Swadheenta ke ek appa ke saamne hum itne saare khade hai. Mana hi lenge unhe. Tu aise ladkiyon ki tarah rona band kar. Kuch toh soch hi lenge.

Bhaiya, mujhe Freedom ke saath rehna hai. Abhi uske appa rahange uske saath toh woh aur bhi upset aur stressed ho jaayegi. She does not need that. Haina? Koi toh cheer karne waala chahiye na abhi? Hum mein se kisi ko hona chahiye uske saath!

Humm, yeh toh sahi hai. Lekin yeh kare kaise?

Doctor ke through Jai who had just walked to the table added

Kya? echoed the remaining 3. 

Chotu, tu doctor ko phone kar, aur unse help maang. Itna tamasha hone ke baad unhe toh pata chal hi gaya hoga ki kuch toh gadbad hai. Bata de unhe ki kya hua hai aur unko bol ki woh kahe uncle se ki Swadheenta ko stress mana hai, aur iss wajhe se unka recommendation hai ki usko akele chod diya jaaye, ya kisi aise ke saath jiske saath woh relax kar paaye. Woh toh appa aur amma nahi ho sakte under the circumstances. Maybe woh Asad ko rehne de de Swadheenta ke saath?

Yeh sahi plan hai bhai. Mein abhi call karta hu. 

Abhay called the doctor whom he had interacted with earlier and sought his help. The doctor who had been informed of the confusion and Swadheenta's health readily agreed. Abhay showed a thumb's-up to the others at the table. 

In the hospital room

Swadheenta was resting. She had been given some sleeping medication to help her sleep. Appa and amma were seated on either side of the bed when the doctor walked in. 

Mr. Ramakrishnan, what is going on here? 

Appa looked away not having an answer

Swadheenta yaha pe aapki beti, ya kisi aur ki kuch aur nahi hai. Woh meri patient hai. Aap log chahte hai ki woh teek ho ya nahi?

Upon sensing his silence, the doctor continued. Swadheenta ka BP high ho gaya tha. Uske recovery ke liye itna stress acha nahi hai. Don't forget, she has been through a big accident and is still recovering from it. Aap logon ne usse bahut stress diya hai. This is not good at all. Iss se complications ho sakte hai.

Complications? What complications doctor? Amma asked in concern

Errr, aaj uske BP high hone ki wajhe se uske baaki saare vital paraments mein bhi fluctuations hai. Medication change karna pad raha hai iske wajhe se. And uske wounds heal nahi honge BP fluctuations se. Bahut problems honge. 

Toh ab hum kya kare?

If you ask my suggestion, purely from a medical sense, mujhe lagta hai ki when she wakes up aap donon ko yaha nahi hona chahiye. She will feel more stressed if you are here.

But who will be there with her? Appa questioned

I don't know. Waise, we are very well equipped to handle patients without any family being present. Hamare nurses dhek baal kar sakte hai. But if you want someone to be around her, then her brother can stay with her?

She has no brother appa said conclusively.

Before he could stop himself the doctor said Asad? 

Mr. Ramakrishnan snapped his head to look at the doctor. The doctor immediately added, woh I have seen the both of them before, when he spent a couple of nights with her here. They share a very good bond. I think he can help her relax. Aap uske baap hai Mr. Ramakrishnan. If you want her to recover well, I think you should help us create an environment which will help. Rest, aap soch leejiye.

Before appa could day anything, amma responded You are right doctor. I will ask Haider bhaiya to let Asad stay with my Dini. When appa tried to say something, she held his hand to stop him. No, this is correct. Aval yeavolo stress aayitta (She got so stressed). Please, let Asad stay with her.

Reluctantly appa nodded his head in acceptance. 

The doctor stepped out of the room smiling to himself. He quickly placed a call to Abhay and said Check-mate!  

Edited by Soapoperasrfun - 10 July 2016 at 6:28am

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

raghav1602radhika95Ksrsan12sony1990DumplingSharmi_swadarshsb1234olsen_124SweetSau.Harshita.dh19-Sarcy-StyliksonSana_Jannatrinku95Aalina.saloni27sushfiza.rumki.MysticRiver

olsen_124 Senior Member
olsen_124
olsen_124

Posted: 10 July 2016 at 10:26am | IP Logged
Lovely update.Adarsh miyaa will have to make up for his mistake.Loved how the SInha clan helped Asad for staying with freedom.

Thanx for PM
Update soon

Soapoperasrfun

Aalina. IF-Sizzlerz
Aalina.
Aalina.

Posted: 10 July 2016 at 10:30am | IP Logged
Pri appaAngry ka murder kar kar do please..please please..  Yaha to atleast ye kar sakte hain.. 
I agree with both jaidev n jaya(unfortunately).  

Abhay n asad r always a rockstar.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Dumpling-Sarcy-Soapoperasrfun

Go to top