Dahleez

India-Forums

Dahleez
Dahleez

~ Building Life ~ (A Swadarsh FF) ~ Note, Page 76 (Page 54)

Soapoperasrfun IF-Sizzlerz
Soapoperasrfun
Soapoperasrfun

Posted: 01 July 2016 at 3:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dh19

Awesome update
Adarsh itni tense situation me bhi flirting nahi chhoddta
Abhi abhi to chhup chhup ke milne ka majha aa raha tha
Abhi appa ae milo adarsh beta sab majha nikal jayegi LOL
Simmi needs to grow up
Adarsh abhay and jai now joined asad
Fantastic four
Waiting to see what is next and who is another road block

Big smile Initially Adarsh ko pata nahi tha ki situation itna tensed hai. Only Abhay and Asad knew because they had seen Swa at the hospital, and appa too. But now he knows, after he heard Simmi's confession. 

Let us see what the fantastic 4 can do. I doubt much immediately, but eventually they have to do something. Confused

And you guessed it right. There will be other roadblocks LOLWink

Soapoperasrfun
Soapoperasrfun

Posted: 01 July 2016 at 3:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MysticRiver

nice update..

Thank you!
Soapoperasrfun
Soapoperasrfun

Posted: 01 July 2016 at 3:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Sarcy-

Poor dear Abhay! He has to put up with so much due to Simmi's immaturity. He must be feeling so low that his brother's love life is getting screwed due to his own wife's juvenile behaviour. The Gilanis must be feeling so awful! 
I loved the fact that Abhay called Asad and also included him in the discussion with his brothers. Very lovely to read. Adarsh and Swadheenta's relationship has hit quite a roadblock. I'm on tenterhooks to know how will everyone change Appa's mind. While SwaDarsh need time to get their life on track, Abhay is also going to need some help with Simmi. 

It was really nice of Adarsh to not crib about Simmi's actions - even though his life is a mess, he knew his words, however true, will pain his brother. That's Adarsh! Heart

Enjoyed reading, as always, and waiting for the next update. :)

I know. He loves her to bits, but Simmi needs to grow up. All the Sinha boys are so sensible and sensitive (So unlike them LOL).

The Jilani's will feel awful. They think of Swadheenta as their own, but appa amma disagree. Appa and his ego. Angry 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sarcy-

Soapoperasrfun
Soapoperasrfun

Posted: 01 July 2016 at 3:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nyx-

Thanks for pm.
Great writingSmile

Thank you Smile
Soapoperasrfun
Soapoperasrfun

Posted: 01 July 2016 at 3:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sb1234

I read ur story in one go and loved it .. Now that the show has ended this is a good way to recapture the moments and romance :)

Please update soon and also send me the pm

Sure. Will do. Thanks for reading, and thanks more for liking it LOL

Yes, the idea is to keep them alive and enjoy one of the best jodi's we have seen on TV. Big smile
Soapoperasrfun
Soapoperasrfun

Posted: 01 July 2016 at 3:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sushfiza

simmi has messed up everything Angry
i hope abhay n adarsh manage to make the things right
waiting fr d next part 
hopefully ll get to read about swadarsh Heart

Thanks Fiza. Well, they have to manage it eventually, but at the moment they have so many problems on their hand - Ahuja, Simmi, Appa... they are not in a good place are they? LOL
Soapoperasrfun
Soapoperasrfun

Posted: 01 July 2016 at 3:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dh19

Update pls

Wrote another OS today Confused. Don't think I can update this one as well. May be tomorrow? Over the weekend for sure... Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dh19

Soapoperasrfun
Soapoperasrfun

Posted: 02 July 2016 at 1:58am | IP Logged
Roadblock 2

Suhasini and Jaya left for the hospital as soon as they heard what had happened. Simmi was impulsive and could be loud and insensitive, and they feared the damage that her words may have caused. They felt that as women of this house, they should go and try to settle things. Adarsh had also informed them of some important meeting in the morning and Suhasini did not want to wait till his return to fix the problem. 

As soon as they reached the hospital, they saw an upset Swadheenta who looked to be in bad shape. Her eyes were red and swollen, and Suhasini's heart went out to see her like that. She quickly walked in to hold on to her but was rudely stopped by Swadheenta's father. 

Please, there is no need for all this. Aap chale jaayiye yaha se

Appa, please

Shut-up Swadheenta. One more word, and I won't think twice before slapping you

Suhasini tried to talk to him Ramakrishnan ji, please listen to me. 

Nahi. You listen to me. My daughter is engaged. Engaged to be married. She is not available. You were indecent enough to get an engaged girl to meet your son, and your daughter-in-law calls my daughter a home breaker? Wah!

Appa, you cannot talk to her like that appa. I am in love with Adarsh appa. Please *slap*

Swadheenta's father slapped her hard on her face. Adarsh who had just walked in to witness this was outraged. Yeh kya kar rahe hai aap? Stop it. Adarsh rushed towards Swadheenta and held on to her as she hugged him on the side and sobbed. 

How dare you hug him? How dare you hug him in front of me?

Swadheenta's mother tried hard to stop her husband, but he was unstoppable. He pulled Swadheenta hard to keep her away from Adarsh. As Swadheenta winced in pain he yelled at Adarsh She is my daughter. She will listen to me. Please leave from here. Now

Suhasini questioned her judgement about coming to the hospital at this moment. Maybe she should have given it some time. She tried to hold Adarsh's hand and take him away before things got worse. But Adarsh was extremely angry at seeing her father behave in such an insensitive manner. Unable to control himself, he quipped She is over 18 years of age, and she will make decisions for herself. She may be your daughter, but she is also an individual. You cannot enforce your wishes on her

Oh, so now you are stop me from taking the right decisions in my own daughter's life?

Suhasini tried to stop him by holding his hand again, but he was also not in his senses Haan, woh mere alawa kisi aur se shaadi nahi karegi. You will have to agree to get her married to me!

Never, that is never going to happen. She will only marry a South Indian boy from our community. I will never allow her to marry anyone else.

Even if it is against her wishes?

Yes. We teach our children to follow our decisions. She will follow this decision of mine too. 

Swadheenta? Both of them looked at her as she kept crying. She looked at the both of them with helplessness. Finally looking at appa, she started Appa, I really love... appa raised his hand to slap her again, but this time Adarsh caught his hand to stop him from hitting her. 

Appa was outraged at this and pulled his hand from Adarsh's hold. He then walked up to Suhasini and looked at her with disgust Look at how you have brought up your son. He has no respect for elders and thinks it is acceptable to argue with elders in this manner. Even if my daughter was not engaged to anyone, I would not allow her to marry someone like your son. I don't blame him. With mother's that are busy like you with work and other priorities, how can you blame the child. It is a matter of bad upbringing. Che

Suhasini inhaled her breath. To say that she was shocked at hearing such accusations would be an understatement. She took great pride in her upbringing and the way all her children had turned out to be responsible kids. She had never expected to hear such demeaning words about her children and got extremely emotional at someone questioning her upbringing. Without being able to say anything, she walked out of the hospital room with tears in her eyes. 

Adarsh who could never see anyone in tears was besides himself seeing his mom in tears. He was hurt, and he couldn't think anymore. In his anger and inability to do anything, he said to Swadheenta Aaj pehli baar mom ko maine rote hue dheka hai Swadheenta, aur woh bhi meri wajhe se. Hamari wajhe se royi hai. I cannot do anything that upsets my mother. Your father hurt her, insulted her. Until he fixes it now, I cannot be with you. Agar tum apne appa ko sambal nahi sakti, unhe samjha nahi sakti toh unhi ki sunlo. Chali jaao unke saath. Mom ki itni insult hone ke baad mein yaha nahi reh sakta. I am sorry. With that he went after Suhasini to console her while Abhay, Jaya, Jai and Asad looked on at how everything had been destroyed in a minute. 

Swadheenta who was shocked at how bad things had gone could not withstand it anymore and passed out of exhaustion.

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

radhika95KparijatduttaDumplingSharmi_swadarshsrsan12angel6599olsen_124SweetSausb1234.Harshita.dh19sweetie_angel-Sarcy-Sana_Jannatadventure_gurlsushfizaMysticRiver

Go to top