Dahleez

India-Forums

Dahleez
Dahleez

~ Building Life ~ (A Swadarsh FF) ~ Note, Page 76 (Page 37)

Soapoperasrfun IF-Sizzlerz
Soapoperasrfun
Soapoperasrfun

Posted: 07 June 2016 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MysticRiver

interesting update...

Thank you. I am glad you think so. 

sushfiza IF-Sizzlerz
sushfiza
sushfiza

Posted: 07 June 2016 at 2:35pm | IP Logged
Oho ! So that doc was ahuja's man !thank god d nurse came in time or else ...
Swa needs to b very very careful
Thanks fr d update Smile
Soapoperasrfun
Soapoperasrfun

Posted: 07 June 2016 at 3:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sushfiza

Oho ! So that doc was ahuja's man !thank god d nurse came in time or else ...
Swa needs to b very very careful
Thanks fr d update Smile

Looks that way, doesn't it? We will see..

Thanks for reading. Smile
Sana_Jannat IF-Rockerz
Sana_Jannat
Sana_Jannat

Posted: 07 June 2016 at 4:18pm | IP Logged
So evils trying their best Angry
But its ok when Sinha bro's r there plus Jaya-Swa nothing to worry.. Smile Thumbs Up
What will happen when simmi will join in Team! ..
Then Suhasini/manohor/Gilani's ..

God this time He escaped but next time will be beaten by everyone LOL
(joks apart , He'll be in Jail )

Anyway feel bad for simmi,d don't know how she'll react if Ahuja is behind attack ..

Forget to say Loved jaya-Swa's Bond, they bcm soul sister Unhappy

Edited by Sana_Jannat - 07 June 2016 at 4:22pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Soapoperasrfun

Soapoperasrfun
Soapoperasrfun

Posted: 08 June 2016 at 12:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sana_Jannat

So evils trying their best Angry
But its ok when Sinha bro's r there plus Jaya-Swa nothing to worry.. Smile Thumbs Up
What will happen when simmi will join in Team! ..
Then Suhasini/manohor/Gilani's ..

God this time He escaped but next time will be beaten by everyone LOL
(joks apart , He'll be in Jail )

Anyway feel bad for simmi,d don't know how she'll react if Ahuja is behind attack ..

Forget to say Loved jaya-Swa's Bond, they bcm soul sister Unhappy

I am glad you enjoyed the update Sana. 

Yes. I had hoped that Jaya and Swadheenta will become close even in the show, but Alas Ouch

I am still planning on how Ahuja can get caught. We will see I guess... 

Sana_Jannat

Soapoperasrfun
Soapoperasrfun

Posted: 08 June 2016 at 1:50am | IP Logged
Only with acceptance comes recovery

Jaya and Swadheenta had been really shaken and scared when Rajesh had walked in to keep them company. But now, they felt more relaxed. Rajesh had not told them that he had been placed outside for their safety. He had just mentioned that he had been in the vicinity when Abhay had called him to check on them.  They were discussing about what could have happened when Adarsh and Jai walked in. 

Adarsh was extremely worried and ran to Swadheenta and held her hand as soon as he walked into the room. Jaya had not realized how worried she was until she saw Jai and felt relief sweeping through her. She went and hugged him. As surprised as Jai was, he was glad that Jaya was safe as was Swadheenta. While trying to comfort Jaya he looked at Swadheenta who sat holding Adarsh's hands now. He silently inquired if she was alright and she blinked her eyes in response to indicate that indeed she was. Rajesh continued to stay in the room as his orders were to not leave till Abhay personally allowed him to do so. 

Abhay walked into the room in a dubious mood. He had this nagging feeling that things were going to turn nasty. As soon as he walked in, he took Rajesh aside to check for any other suspicious activities. Rajesh had been just outside the room and had noticed a doctor enter and leave the room but had not thought much of it then. Abhay asked Rajesh to follow up with the hospital's Administrative team for more leads on the person who had come in as a doctor. As soon as Rajesh left, he turned his attention towards Swadheenta

Swadheenta, I am so sorry this happened. Are you alright?

Haan Abhay. Thanks. I am so glad the nurse walked in at the right time. Warna pata nahi kya hota. At this, Adarsh's hold on her hand tightened. 

Don't worry. I will make sure nothing like this happens anymore.

Swadheenta looked at Adarsh and the rest of them before she spoke Actually, mein soch rahi thi, can I get discharged and go home? I think I will be more comfortable there

Adarsh replied nodding his head in the negative Swadheenta, please, tum chinta mat karo. Yeh toh ek mistake tha. And someone will stay with you always. You are yet to recover, and you need to stay here.

Nahi Adarsh. I am not scared. But I am alright now. Except for the fractures and pain, there is nothing that is wrong with me. And fracture and pain ka toh hospital wale bhi kuch kar nahi sakte na. Yaha pe bhi bed pe hi rehna hai, aur ghar pe bhi. So, can we check with the doctors?

Just as they were discussing this possibility, the doctor who had operated on her walked in Nahi Ms. Ramakrishnan. Aap abhi ghar nahi jaa sakte. Looking at all the others and greeting them, the doctor continued although most of your vitals are in the normal range, there have been fluctuations. And your stitches are yet to heal. You are recovering very well, but we would like to keep you under observation for at-least 3-4 days more. Yaad rakhiye Ms. Ramakrishnan, you are feeling this way today. Lekin less than 48 hours ago, you were in a terrible accident with lots and lots of blood loss. Please let us take care of you and make sure you are ok

Having lost the battle Swadheenta nodded her head. The doctor then looked at Abhay and Jai and asked to talk to them in private. He was aware of who they were, and figured it was best for him to discuss this matter with them in private. They walked out while Adarsh stayed behind with Jaya and Swadheenta. When they stepped out, they were joined by the head of the hospitals' administrative team

The doctor addressed Jai Mr. Sinha, I am sure you have heard of what happened this morning.  We are truly ashamed that such an incidence could happen here. We take pride in our secutrity precautions, but still did not even anticipate anything of this sort.

Abhay replied We understand doctor. But kuch aur pata chala hai kya ki kaun tha woh? Was this intentional or just an accident?

The head of the administrative team responded It looks intentional Mr. Sinha. The guy walked with a mask on his face in the hospital corridors but the nurse told us that he did not have it on when inside. He must have known that Ms. Ramakrishnan will have company, but he didn't seem to care that people might recognize him. We don't understand it. But it may have been the fact that the medicine he intended to inject would not show up in tox screens etc later on. Even if he had injected it, it would not seem like a medical lapse. He knew that koi bhi ek doctor pe shaq nahi karange. To his bad luck and Ms. Ramakrishnan's good luck, the nurse walked in at the right time. She can ID the guy. 

Can you show the recording to us? Is that ok?

Of-course, please come

They walked to the security area in the administrative team where they stored their CCTV recordings. As they played the video recording, Abhay's face paled. Jai noticed this, but refrained from commenting in front of the others. They wanted the video 4 times, and Abhay then requested for a copy of this recording. They promised to have it ready for him in a few hours for it needed different tools which weren't available at the hospital. Abhay asked Rajesh who was present there to ensure that the copy was made soon and given to him. 

As soon as they walked out, Abhay held on to the wall and started breathing heavily. Chotu, chotu, tu teek toh hai na? Kya hua? Jai rushed and got some water for Abhay from a nearby filter. Abhay quickly drank the water and took some deep breathes. 

Bhaiya, woh jo uss recording mein hai,  mein usse abhi thodi der pehle mila tha. Papa ka woh jo aide hai Pankaj, uske saath. Hospital ke bahaar. Pankaj ne uska naam Neeraj bataya tha mujhe. Of course maine usko mask ke bagair dheka tha, and in the video he has a mask. Lekin I am positive ki woh wahi tha. 

Kya? Abhay, are you sure? Tu jaanta hai na ki tu kya keh raha hai? Are you sure?

Bhaiya, mein khud hairaan hu, but mujhe pakke se pata hai ki woh wahi hai. I am sure. 

Jai was shocked beyond words at the meaning of all of this. He slowly walked to the nearest set of chairs and sat down with a heavy sigh. Putting his hands on either side of his head, he tried to block out the whole world, as his inner anxiety began to take over. Abhay was slowly beginning to accept that his father-in-law may not be the man that he thought he was.  He stood against the wall without being able to think or react. As he thought about his happy family, and what their subsequent findings may do to it, he couldn't help but feel chocked and restless. 

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

radhika95KparijatduttaSharmi_swadarshsrsan12angel6599olsen_124SweetSau.Harshita.dh19-Sarcy-Sana_Jannatadventure_gurlMysticRiver

Sharmi_swadarsh Groupbie
Sharmi_swadarsh
Sharmi_swadarsh

Posted: 08 June 2016 at 2:06am | IP Logged
Great update...waiting to see what happens next..iss ahuja ko sazaa milna hi chahiye..hope simmi understands..
SmileThumbs Up

Soapoperasrfun

SweetSau Senior Member
SweetSau
SweetSau

Posted: 08 June 2016 at 2:40am | IP Logged
Brilliant update!
Really loved it!
Waiting for the next update very eagerly!
Want to know what will be Simmi's reaction when she gets to know about her dad's truth!
Loved the bonding between all!
Overall can just say that this was awesome and I loved it a lot!
Update soon 
Love 
Sayli 

Soapoperasrfun

Go to top