Dahleez

India-Forums

Dahleez
Dahleez

~ Building Life ~ (A Swadarsh FF) ~ Note, Page 76 (Page 34)

Soapoperasrfun IF-Sizzlerz
Soapoperasrfun
Soapoperasrfun

Posted: 04 June 2016 at 8:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Sarcy-

Hey, Pri!

Caught with the last two updates and enjoyed the cuteness. With Asad and Abhay both in the fic, it was bitter-sweet.

SwaDarsh's convo was hilarious, especially these lines:

Kya? Woh toh mujhe pehle se hi pata tha... George Clooney.. Haiii

Acha chalo, bye...

accident se pehle ek handsome and intelligent hunk se pyar tha. Accident ke baad, woh 1 2 ban gaya

Acha, ab bhi uss George Clooney ko nahi chodogi
ROFL ROFL

Swa's dream and Adarsh's actions matching up to reality only showed the deep connection these two already share. It will be interesting to see how Abhay helps Adarsh with this issue. Guess with the solution of this case, the two not-so-good characters of your fic will be introduced and in action - Ahuja and Appa.

Can't wait for the next update! :)

Hey, so you managed to read the updates. Thanks!

Yes. I have all nice characters in this show, and I realize that if I have to write some drama, I need atleast one bad character. Appa is a strict and orthodox guy. He will create his share of problems. But Ahuja. I have a feeling he is a bad one LOL. We will see.

I was just typing up the next update. It is another sweet bond being created. I hope you like it. Posting it in a bit. 

Abhay and Asad will continue to be a part of my story till the end. They will spread their positivity and cheer through-out. I need them around me... and they will stay with me, forever!

And maamu and maami will be loved through-out too. Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sharmi_swadarsh-Sarcy-

Soapoperasrfun
Soapoperasrfun

Posted: 04 June 2016 at 8:28am | IP Logged
Not just words, but inner bond draws one person to another

The following morning was a solemn start for Adarsh and Abhay. They had both had a restless sleep the previous night, but were determined to find answers to their present predicament. Adarsh had texted Swadheenta to let her know that he had some important work to take care of, and that he will see her later in the day. To avoid any suspicion at home, he had advised Abhay to leave for work like normal and had suggested that they meet at Adarsh's office at noon along with Jai to discuss the next steps. By then they had hoped to gather a few more details about the recent incidents to know for certain if any actions were necessary. 

Suhasini and Manohar also left for work, having taken the day off yesterday because of the long night at the hospital. With Simmi resting at home and all the chores completed, Jaya decided that it was the best time for her to go and visit Swadheenta at the hospital. She was unsure if Swadheenta had responded to Adarsh's proposal, but as fond as she was of Swadheenta, she was determined to build a relationship with that girl irrespective of Adarsh. Having informed Simmi of her intention to visit Swadheenta, she hailed a cab and left for the hospital. 

At the hospital, Jaya had an opportunity to meet Swadheenta's parents for the first time, and maami again. While they sat and conversed for a bit, Jaya agreed to stay with Swadheenta for a while allowing her parents and maami who had been there since early morning to go home, have lunch and rest for a bit. Now, with all of them gone, Jaya and Swadheenta looked at each other and smiled. Jaya had a teasing glint in her eyes, and Swadheenta immediately lowered her eyelashes, blushing. Jaya was immensely happy looking at Swadheenta as she had guessed the meaning of the reddening of her cheeks.

Acha, toh janaab aaye the yaha pe kal raat ko. Ruka nahi gaya unse aapka response sune bagair?

Bhabhi.... Swadheenta couldn't bring herself to say anymore. 

Swadheenta, aaj thumhari mu se yeh sunke mujhe jitni khushi ho rahi hai na, itni khushi mujhe pehle kabhi nahi hui. 

Mein samjhi nahi bhabhi

Swadheenta, we are born with certain relations and those relations are always special to us. But jo rishte hum khud chun te hai, woh zyada maine rakhte hai. Because you don't have a choice with the relations that you are born into, but the ones that you choose define you as a person. 

Jaya looked at Swadheenta with a satisfied smile. Swadheenta reciprocated the smile but was still confused with Jaya's words.

Rishtey formalities or rituals se nahi, feelings or emotions se ban te hai Swadheenta. Trust me, I know this. Aur tumhari accident waali raat ko jab Adarsh ko dheka, toh saaf pata chal gaya ki usne tumse ek atoot rishta bana liya hai. I don't know ki tum log iss rishtey ko kya naam doge, ya kab doge, but rishta toh ban chuka hai. Haina?

Sahi kaha aapne bhabhi. Rishta ban chuka hai. Realize hone mein bhi time laga, lekin ek baar accept kar liya toh itna sukoon mehsoos ho raha hai.

Jaya again smiled at her words. Tum aaraam kar lo. Mein yahi hu. If you need anything, let me know.

Bhabhi, mein ek baat kahu aapse? Jaya nodded her head in response. Jo abhi aap keh rahe the, mujhe samaj nahi aaya. Mujhe laga ki you meant something else, but stopped yourself from completing it. Mein aapse yeh nahi poochungi ki baat kya hai. Lekin mein aapse kehna chahti hu ki mein rishta sirf Adarsh ke saath nahi, aap sab ke saath banana chahti hu. Whenever you need someone, please know that I will be there. Pata nahi kis capacity mein, lekin mein rahoongi. 

Jaanti hu Swadheenta. Isi liye mein keh rahi thi tumse. I saw the way you interacted with Simmi the other day. Sach bol rahi hu, Simmi and I have lived in the same house for a while now. But hum dono mein hi utna gehra bond nahi ban paaya hai ab tak. The way you spoke to her that day, I was in aww of you. Tum apna har rishta ache se nibhaogi. I know it. Jaya looked at Swadheenta again and continued... Tumhe ab thoda thoda hamare ghar ko samaj lena chahiye. Haina? Meri aur Jaidev ki arranged marriage hui thi. Jaidev ko maine nahi chuna tha. Our parents got us married. I was happy about it and accepted it. But sach toh yehi hai ki woh rishta maine nahi banaya tha. Woh rishta mujhe diya gaya tha, aur maine usko samhala hai. Uss rishtey ke saath aaye hue har rishtey ko bhi. Phir Abhay ne Simmi ko pasand kiya. Toh ghar mein hum sab ne usko bhi pasand kar liya. Accept kar liya uss rishtey ko bhi. Lekin jaanti ho, uss din jab ghar mein maine thuje Simmi se baat karte hue suna tha, tab sach mein dil mein dua ki thi ki kaash tum Adarsh ki humsafar ban jaaoo. Pata nahi usko kita intezaar tha tumhare acceptance ka, lekin mein toh bahut eagerly wait kar rahi thi. Kyonki bahut saalon baad, maine ek rishta banana chaha tha. It was like you were my choice too for Adarsh. I wanted you for my sister-in-law. Agar tumhare alawa koi aur aajaati toh use bhi accept kar leti, but it would again not be my choice... You were my choice. Aur isi liye aaj tumse "bhabhi" sun ke bahut special laga. 

Swadheenta now had a knowing smile understanding what Jaya meant. Bhabhi, koi kisi se kitna bhi kyon na pyaar karle, jab shaadi ki baat aati hai, ya ek zindagi bhar ka rishta banane ki baat aati hi, toh ladki thodi apprehensive ho hi jaati hai. There are so many dynamics she will have to face and deal with. I don't know how easily Adarsh and I will be able to get there. But jab hum uss mukaam pe pohochenge, I wont be apprehensive. Because mera toh aap sab se already rishta ban chuka hai. I truly feel blessed. 

Sahi kaha tumne. You are truly blessed because you are loved by so many people, particularly your partner.

Ek baat poochu? Aapna kaha ki aapki arranged marriage hui thi aur iss baat se "aap" khush the. Kya matlab tha aapka? Kya Jaidev bhaiya khush nahi the iss baat se? I am sorry if this is a personal question. I will understand if you don't want to tell me. 

I see mom's perspective. Bahut achi lawyer ho tum. You caught on to something that I slipped unintentionally. Haan, Jaidev khush nahi the. He wanted to take some time and focus on building his career. It hasn't been the easiest journey for us, but we are still holding tight. Humsafar toh nahi bane hai ab tak, lekin humkadam zaroor hai aaj.

Bhabhi, I have seen more arranged marriages in my life than I have seen love marriages. Aur mere hisaab se dono mein sacrifices aur compromises equal hote hai. Both need a lot of work and investment of time, love, energy, dedication, everything in equal measures. Of-course, iska aapko mujhse zyada experience hai, toh I cannot say anything that you already do not know. But humkadam ko humsafar banne mein zyada time nahi lagta. Aur phir, maamu kehte hai ki one person always plays the role of an anchor in any relatiohship. Aapke rishtey mein aap woh anchor hai. Aap haat aage badayiye, I am sure bhaiya aapka haat thamenge. 

Jaya smiled at Swadheenta. Thank you. Dheka, isi liye chahti hu ki tum ghar aajoo. Hamesha ke liye. Aise achi achi baatein karti rahogi, toh kitna acha lagega. 

Iske liye mujhe aapke ghar aane ki kya zarooth hai. Mein toh apne ghar se bhi kar loongi achi achi baatein

Acha. Aur satane ka plan hai Adarsh ko? Maan bhi jaaoo jaldi se, aur aa jaaoo ghar

Aise kaise bhabhi. Thoda toh satana banta hai na. You know what, aapko bhi karna chahiye. Yeh men na, hame hamesha taken for granted karte hai. Dhikhana padega ki hum special hai. 

Hahahhahaha. Bechara Adarsh. Satao mat usko. 

Mein nahi bhabhi. Hum satayange. Adarsh aur Jai bhaiya.. donon ko. Hahahhahahah

Jaya fondly extended her hand and held Swadheenta's. Sometimes, reaching out and taking someone's hand is the beginning of a new journey. Their's had begun. 

Edited by Soapoperasrfun - 04 June 2016 at 4:23pm

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

parijatdutta6130radhika95Ksrsan12Sharmi_swadarsholsen_124SweetSau.Harshita.StyliksonSana_Jannat-Sarcy-dh19Aalina.sushfizaMysticRiver

Soapoperasrfun
Soapoperasrfun

Posted: 04 June 2016 at 8:31am | IP Logged
From the beginning of the show, more than Adarsh and Swadheenta, I have wanted to see the bond between Jaya and Swadheenta. You will love your partner. But here are 2 intelligent and selfless women with so much potential. Their dynamics will be such a pleasure to watch. You just see their characters and you know that they will always be each other's support. 

The way the story has been placed at the moment, I am hoping beyond hope that we get to see some good bonding between these 2. And hence, this updated is dedicated to my fav characters, and this is one of my most fav updates of my own fic so far. 

Special love to Jaya and Swadheenta. You guys will make a difference going forward. 

Edited by Soapoperasrfun - 04 June 2016 at 8:45am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

6130SweetSaudh19Sana_Jannat-Sarcy-sushfiza

-Sarcy- IF-Rockerz
-Sarcy-
-Sarcy-

Posted: 04 June 2016 at 8:51am | IP Logged
Pri, loved the new bond in the new update. There's something about Dahleez that you just cannot not like its characters.

Coming to Jaya, she's a strong woman in a quiet sort of way. She believes in doing her thing and not caring much about what others have to say.

I absolutely enjoyed reading this dialogue between Jaya and Swadheenta. Jaya is subtle and Swadheenta is perceptive. When Swa called her Bhabhi, I knew Jaya felt special in that moment, and as I read the update ahead, my guess turned out to be true.

I'm hoping that we will also get to see some moments between Jaya-Jaidev and maybe also Abhay-Simmi in your story. I'm an absolute sucker for JJ and their moments. LOL

Looking forward to the conversation between Sinha Brothers - I'm currently writing a scene with them too. This trio is a treat from Indian TV that I will savour for a long time to come. I don't recollect seeing this rapport and camaraderie between three siblings on TV before.

Needless to say, waiting for more. :)

P.S: Is there gonna be a scene between Abhay-Asad too? :P

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Soapoperasrfun

sushfiza IF-Sizzlerz
sushfiza
sushfiza

Posted: 04 June 2016 at 9:30am | IP Logged
love  d bonding between jaya and swa
they r more like frnds
update soon 

Soapoperasrfun

Sharmi_swadarsh Groupbie
Sharmi_swadarsh
Sharmi_swadarsh

Posted: 04 June 2016 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
I so loved the bond between Jaya and Swa..
The conversation between the two is brilliantly written..and taking the two most pivotal characters..u showed the bond so natural and lovable...like they know each other from a long time..

This was a beautiful update..Heart

Soapoperasrfun

dh19 IF-Rockerz
dh19
dh19

Posted: 04 June 2016 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
Awesome as always
Something different
Me too wanted to see bond between jaya and swadhinta
Which i think not possible because of the finite story and less episodes are remain
Hope they will show atleast one or two such scene
Coming to the story
Jaya and swadhinta there convo and heart to heart discussion
Just loved it
Loved to see trio scene- jaya swadhinta and simmi scene
And wont mind if they r pulling leg of sinha brothers
LOL LOL

Soapoperasrfun

Soapoperasrfun
Soapoperasrfun

Posted: 04 June 2016 at 3:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Sarcy-

Pri, loved the new bond in the new update. There's something about Dahleez that you just cannot not like its characters.

Coming to Jaya, she's a strong woman in a quiet sort of way. She believes in doing her thing and not caring much about what others have to say.

I absolutely enjoyed reading this dialogue between Jaya and Swadheenta. Jaya is subtle and Swadheenta is perceptive. When Swa called her Bhabhi, I knew Jaya felt special in that moment, and as I read the update ahead, my guess turned out to be true.

I'm hoping that we will also get to see some moments between Jaya-Jaidev and maybe also Abhay-Simmi in your story. I'm an absolute sucker for JJ and their moments. LOL

Looking forward to the conversation between Sinha Brothers - I'm currently writing a scene with them too. This trio is a treat from Indian TV that I will savour for a long time to come. I don't recollect seeing this rapport and camaraderie between three siblings on TV before.

Needless to say, waiting for more. :)

P.S: Is there gonna be a scene between Abhay-Asad too? :P

You truly are my partner! You can sense my take on things even before I complete it... LOL

Swadheenta has already started playing cupid between Jai and Jaya by encouraging Jaya to take the first step. It will happen! Let us wait and see how...

Abhay-Simmi, surely. Just wondering how to bring it in. Jaya and Swadheenta is ok because they are in the same frequency. Simmi is a little babyish. Will have to think more about her.

The brothers will have a lot of work to do together. I am plotting the next problem coming their way. Let us see how things unfold. 

Thanks for reading and leaving your lovely comment like always...Will try and update soon. Big smile

PS - Asad and Abhay, haven't thought about it. But invariably there has to be. I am planning on a good bond between Adarsh and Asad because I find that they didn't share one in the show. I missed that. But Abhay and Asad too hopefully. 

Edited by Soapoperasrfun - 04 June 2016 at 3:05pm

-Sarcy-

Go to top