Dahleez

India-Forums

Dahleez
Dahleez

~ Building Life ~ (A Swadarsh FF) ~ Note, Page 76 (Page 3)

sushfiza IF-Sizzlerz
sushfiza
sushfiza

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
Loved d part
Cont soon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Soapoperasrfun

Soapoperasrfun IF-Sizzlerz
Soapoperasrfun
Soapoperasrfun

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 6:15am | IP Logged
The world only goes round by misunderstanding

Lunch had been interesting. Adarsh had chosen a small friendly neighborhood Italian restaurant to reduce the awkwardness of the situation. Swadheenta could only agree and appreciate his thoughtfulness when he sought her consent. It had been easy for them to strike simple conversation regarding their work, the movies they liked, places they lived to visit and such general topics. Just like she had guessed, it had been Suhasini's suggestion for Adarsh to meet her as well, and he was quick to admit that he was just as anxious and uncomfortable as she was. And that did break the ice. 

Although both of them had enjoyed each other's company, and hoped they could meet again soon, they were unsure of how to make that suggestion in a casual manner. And they certainly did not want to lead the other on in any incorrect way. They were after-all still unsure of this set-up. In the end, being the gentleman that he was, Adarsh decided to make things simpler and comfortable for her by suggesting that they should keep in touch and take things slowly. Swadheenta had to admit to herself that she felt disappointed with this suggestion and a little surprised at herself even, since before the beginning of this lunch, his reaction would have been a welcome proposition. However, she had enjoyed his company immensely, and now wasn't sure if he felt the same way. They exchanged their numbers with each other and agreed to keep in touch.

Suhasini had been pleased to know that they enjoyed lunch together, and decided that she would give them time to plan what they wanted to do next. She had helped sow the seed. Whether it withered away, or grew to be a luscious tree, time would tell. 

It had been a week since their lunch together, and things had gotten back to normal with everyone back to their regular schedules. Adarsh and Swadheenta remembered their lunch fondly at times, but did not know what else to do about it. Swadheenta had also been swamped with some extra work over the last couple of days since Suhasini had taken ill with a viral infection and had to rush home with a high fever yesterday. Swadheenta was working on preparing defense arguments for Suhasini's cases for the following week, along with researching on some of her own cases. She had been looking for a file with documents on an important case, and could not find it anywhere at office. Upon checking with Dubey ji, he suggested that Suhasini maam may have taken it home for reference. Unwillingly, she had to call Suhasini to check if the case file was at home with her. Suhasini had indeed taken the file home last week to study the details. She knew it was important for Swadheenta to have the file to complete the argument, but was in no position to leave home. As luck would have it, Adarsh walked in to her room to check upon her health.

Mom, how are you feeling now? Are you already working? Please, you need to rest. Kaam baad mein karleejiye

Adarsh, I am just on phone with Swadheenta. I brought this file home last week to complete some work, and now Swadheenta needs it to finish it. Since you are leaving for work now, can you please drop this at my office on your way? Is that ok?

Ofcourse mom. Deejiye. I will drop it off.

Swadheenta, Adarsh woh file office mein drop kardega. He is leaving with it now. 

Swadheenta who had overheard the conversation felt a smile creeping on her lips. She felt this strange excitement at the prospect of meeting Adarsh again, and decided that she would ask him for coffee at a new cafe that had opened up just round the corner. She hoped he would have the time. 

Adarsh himself had been happy about seeing Swadheenta again. He was relieved that he did not have to come up with an excuse to meet her, and that the suggestion came from his mother. He figured that it would seem like a natural meeting, and that there would be no discomfort. Knowing that she was busy, he hoped he can convince her for a quick coffee?

Adarsh reached Suhasini's office in 20 minutes. He quickly wished Dubey ji who was at his desk and walked in towards Swadheenta's desk. Just as he was about to enter, he heard her talking to someone on the phone

Please Asad, uss lunch ki toh tum baat hi mat karna. It was the most boring and irritating one ever. I hope I never have to endure that guy again. Woh toh maamu ne kaha, isi liye mein chali gayli. Warna thuje toh pata hai, mein kabhi nahi jaati. Idiot kahi ka. Pata nahi kya soch ke aaya tha!

To say that Adarsh felt hurt and disappointed overhearing Swadheenta's words would be an understatement. He had thought that she had a good time with him, and was deeply embarrassed to know that she hated it this much. Before he knew what to do about it, he knew he had to leave this place and pull himself together. He walked back to Dubey ji's desk and left the file with him, asking him to pass it on to Swadheenta. With that, he walked away. 

Swadheenta finished her conversation with Asad about a lunch that she had been forced to have with Jeevan, her appa's student from Chennai. Jeevan was appa's barathanatyam student, and one of his oldest students at it. She knew that Jeevan's only interest in the dance form was to impress her dad, and to convince him to get her married to him. He had proposed to her when she was a teenager at school. She had rejected his proposal then, and had no intentions of being with him now. But considering the fact that his parents where now friends with her appa and amma, and that they liked Jeevan, she had to put up with these pretenses. She had always told Jeevan candidly that she did not see any potential in their relationship, but he was relentless. He had come to Delhi for a day to attend a meeting, and had asked her out to lunch. She had to oblige because of her family's pressure. Swadheenta had returned home late last night, and Asad had stepped out to meet his friends when she got back. She had not been able to meet him this morning too, and he had hence called her to pull her leg about her so-called-date yesterday. 

She had been expecting Adarsh to show up anytime, and hence ended her call with Asad quickly. When another 15 minutes passed by with no sign of Adarsh, she began to worry. She stepped out to check with Dubey ji and was upset when he handed over the file to her. Apparently Adarsh had come in, and left without even talking to her. She felt disappointed to know that maybe he did not even wish to meet her again. She felt frustrated with herself when she felt a tear forming in her eyes. Why did she care that he did not want to meet her? It wasn't like she was dying to meet him to begin with. To hell with him if he doesn't want to see her again. She vowed to never see him again too. 

Edited by Soapoperasrfun - 04 June 2016 at 5:55am

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

simron...radhika95Kfarha451288parijatduttasrsan12rohinimaneeshaangel6599piyushiSweetSauLoveAnushkaCuty16.Harshita..Metaphor.-Sarcy-dh19sushfizaAalina.

Aalina. IF-Sizzlerz
Aalina.
Aalina.

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 6:58am | IP Logged
First of all pleaseee update soon...this one is just the best. 
Wow...read it in one go..love suhashini as she is playing as cupid btw swaAdarsh.. 

Poor SwaAdarsh.. That for jeevan data..hope it will sort out soon.

Just loved it.

Continue soon..and plzz pm me 

Soapoperasrfun

Soapoperasrfun
Soapoperasrfun

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 7:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aalina.

First of all pleaseee update soon...this one is just the best. 
Wow...read it in one go..love suhashini as she is playing as cupid btw swaAdarsh.. 

Poor SwaAdarsh.. That for jeevan data..hope it will sort out soon.

Just loved it.

Continue soon..and plzz pm me 

Thank you. I am glad you are liking it. I like it too... LOL

I am still trying to figure my way around PM's. I will start sending PM's to those of you who wish to receive it soon enough. But till then, please do keep checking this thread. 
Soapoperasrfun
Soapoperasrfun

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 7:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sushfiza

Loved d part
Cont soon

Thanks. I posted the next part today. Hope you like that too
Soapoperasrfun
Soapoperasrfun

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 7:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MysticRiver

good..

Thanks, I count on your guys to let me know if you are liking it, or otherwise. Please continue to keep dropping by, since if you stop, I will assume you are not enjoying it anymore... Embarrassed
Soapoperasrfun
Soapoperasrfun

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 7:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _A-Hopeful-Ray_

Luving it..
Cont soon
So cute it is!

Thank you. Glad you are enjoying it. They are cute, aren't they?

I posted the next part where they are acting a little stupid and judgmental. Hopefully they will sort that out soon Smile
Soapoperasrfun
Soapoperasrfun

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 7:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Sarcy-

Suhasini... LOL She has put SwaDarsh in a spot. Both of them are anxious of their situation and worried how they'd get out of it. It was amusing to read both of their thoughts and how they're tripping over themselves to get out of this predicament. Both of them seem to be sorted and reasonable people and may hit it off - but then I'm wondering, what if they do not get to a good start? That would be a novel scenario with these two.

Though I'm hoping that Suhasini is just being a doting mother and pushing her son in the right direction and doesn't have ulterior motives in getting these two together.

Well, they are both so nice that they had to enjoy each other's company.  But both of them are not as bright as you would expect, as the next part has revealed LOL. Hope you like it..

-Sarcy-

Go to top