Dahleez

India-Forums

Dahleez
Dahleez

~ Building Life ~ (A Swadarsh FF) ~ Note, Page 76 (Page 29)

Soapoperasrfun IF-Sizzlerz
Soapoperasrfun
Soapoperasrfun

Posted: 28 May 2016 at 2:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Sarcy-

SwaDarsh! ROFL

Love the simplicity of this story. They're all so lovable and always there for each other. SwaDarsh are really cute. Asad, the coolest brother ever! Well, actually, like father like son! ;)

Mamu's shenanigans for these two are like that of a notorious youth. LOL

Now I can't wait for the live confession from Swadheenta. ;)

The grief of the show has really slowed me down with my story but I'm glad that you're using it as positive motivation. We get to read a lot of cute and fun stuff. :)

Actually, all the youngsters in the show have been shown to be really fun loving. Jai is the only exception, and we can probably guess the reason. But, since the time he has realized that he wants to give Jaya a chance, even he has become a little cooler... what taking selfie's and all. Had Jai been allowed to marry someone of his choice, he would have been cool from the beginning, just like Adarsh and Abhay. 

Like I was mentioning in an earlier post, I truly believe this is reality. That siblings are very close to each other. I cannot keep a single secret from my sister. Not only because I want to share everything, but because the minute she sees me, she will know if I am hiding anything LOL

I had always intended for this to be a happy story. I want to replicate the essence of these characters as shown on TV (the positives only), and concentrate on that only. 

Abhay and Asad will be missed terribly on the show. But in my story, for my own sake, I intend to make them more cooler and more fun-loving... so anyone who misses them can find their funny nautanki's here and remember them fondly. Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dh19-Sarcy-

MysticRiver IF-Addictz
MysticRiver
MysticRiver

Posted: 28 May 2016 at 7:44am | IP Logged
Nice..
olsen_124 Senior Member
olsen_124
olsen_124

Posted: 28 May 2016 at 8:10am | IP Logged
Lovely updates.Mamu is just fantastic.

Thanx for all the PM's

Hope Tuesday comes soon.Cant wait.Smile
Soapoperasrfun
Soapoperasrfun

Posted: 30 May 2016 at 7:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MysticRiver

Nice..

Thank you!
Soapoperasrfun
Soapoperasrfun

Posted: 30 May 2016 at 7:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by olsen_124

Lovely updates.Mamu is just fantastic.

Thanx for all the PM's

Hope Tuesday comes soon.Cant wait.Smile

Me too. Considering what is meant to happen in the show, even I cannot wait to write something positive. Hopefully I can update it tomorrow...
Cuty16 Goldie
Cuty16
Cuty16

Posted: 30 May 2016 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
It was great update dear loved it... pls update soon ... it was so sweet yr loved d phn convo...
Soapoperasrfun
Soapoperasrfun

Posted: 30 May 2016 at 2:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cuty16

It was great update dear loved it... pls update soon ... it was so sweet yr loved d phn convo...

Thank you. 

I just completed the next bit. Wondering if I should post it today or tomorrow... But it will be soon Embarrassed. Hope you like that one too

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Cuty16

Soapoperasrfun
Soapoperasrfun

Posted: 30 May 2016 at 2:34pm | IP Logged
Dreams do come true

Swadheenta's POV

After what she had blurted out to Adarsh over phone, she couldn't help but feel nervous about how she was going to face him now. The time kept ticking, and she kept glancing at the door both out of nervousness and excitement. She wanted to see him, yet didn't want to see him. She was sure that the accident had done something to her head and that she had totally gone mad. Just as she was wondering what she should do about the situation the door opened. She saw Adarsh watching his back and sneaking into the room like he was up to something that he shouldn't be doing. She could tell that he was carrying some thing in his hand, but wasn't sure what it was. 

Adarsh, what are you doing?

Shhh! Chup raho. Someone will hear and come to check on you.

Ok, lekin tum kar kya rahe ho?

I got some stuff for us to celebrate the fact that you are ok, and also the fact that the accident made you realize that you are in love with the most handsome and intelligent man in the world

Kya? Woh toh mujhe pehle se hi pata tha... George Clooney.. Haiii

Acha chalo, bye

Nahi nahi ruko... Adarsh who was pretending to leave stood still and turned his face towards her with his eyebrow raised. She smiled at him, and blushing slightly confessed accident se pehle ek handsome and intelligent hunk se pyar tha. Accident ke baad, woh 1 2 ban gaya

Acha, ab bhi uss George Clooney ko nahi chodogi

Both of them started laughing. Adarsh then started taking out all the stuff that he had brought along with him. He brought out some momo's, some street side jalebi's, filter coffee in a flask, a couple of plants for her room. Swadheenta was amused as much as she was surprised. 

Tum yeh sab kya leke aaye ho? She couldn't help feeling happy looking at the things he picked for their celebration

Kyon? Pasand nahi aaya? 

Bahut pasand aaya. Lekin jab do ordinary log ek doosre ko propose karte hai toh roses, chocolates woh sab gift karte hai. Lekin yeh sab?

Tum ordinary thodi na ho?

Swadheenta could not have felt more special. She could see so much admiration for herself in his eyes that she was overwhelmed. He has said so many things to her through words that morning, and through action now that she felt the need to do something special to let him know that she not just appreciated his efforts but reciprocated his feelings. She extended her arm towards him, asking him to hold it for her. When he held her hand, she guided him to come close, and sit on the bed next to her, all while looking deep into his eyes. When he sat on the bed, still holding her hand, looking at her, she moved forward to get closer to him. He stopped her from doing so, considering the fact that it would be uncomfortable for her, and instead came closer to her himself. There was hardly any space left between them, and that is the way she wanted it to be. It felt right, it felt real, it felt complete. Although Adarsh had confessed to her that he wasn't certain if this was love, and she agreed because she felt the same way, this seemed like everything she wanted in her life. And she wanted him to know it. even if he was still unsure, she was becoming more and more certain that she was in love. In love with Adarsh! She felt a slight blush creeping up on her cheeks. She could tell that her eyes reflected her happiness. Still looking at his eyes, she lowered it towards his lips, seeking permission for what she intended to do. His eyes smiled at her request, indicating his acceptance. And then, they locked their lips in acceptance of a promise of togetherness, a promise to never let go

Swadheenta! Kya ho raha hai? Swadheenta? Are you ok? Ouch!

End of Swadheenta's POV

Adarsh's POV

After listening to what Swadheenta had accidentally confessed, Adarsh couldn't wait to reach her and be by her side. He could imagine her anxiety and restlessness and couldn't help feel happy. But he wanted to make a quick stop and pick up some things to surprise her and celebrate their joy. Knowing her now, he knew she was not like those ordinary girls who enjoyed roses and chocolates. She was different. Thinking of all their prior meetings and conversations, he decided on the things that he would take for her - momo's, some hot filter coffee, may be a couple of plants for her dull hospital room.. and ah, some jelabi's. Having bought all the things, he reached the hospital. Thankfully he had been able to buy all the things on his way to the hospital and hence had not lost much time. But it was still 40 mins since their conversation and he wondered if he would have upset her by turning up late. He knew that if someone caught him carrying momo's and jelabi's into the hospital for a patient, he would be admonished. So, being careful, he sneaked in to her room carefully. Once inside, he was disappointed to see that this madam was fast asleep. Damn her, she actually slept, and here I thought she will be waiting for me. 

He brought out all the things that he carried for her and set it up for it to be ready when she woke up. As he was putting the plants on the window sill, he heard her mumbling and moaning. Slightly worried, he walked up to her and held her hand. He could see her cheek's reddening and wondered if it was some allergic reaction. He was contemplating about calling the doctor when her hold on his hand tightened to a point where he thought it would stop the blood circulation to his palm. He figured that she may be having a nightmare and thought of waking her up. Her hold on his hand kept tightening as he called out to her

Swadheenta! Kya ho raha hai? Swadheenta? Are you ok? Ouch!

End of Adarsh's POV

Swadheenta woke up with a start. She was still dazed at her surroundings. She remembered that she was kissing Adarsh senseless, and wondered why he was sitting this far from her with a frown on his head. She looked around to see all the momo's, plants, jelabi's and couldn't figure out what was happening. 

Tum waha kyon chale gaye?

Kya? Mein toh yahi pe tha. Mera haat chodogi? Ouch... itni jor se kyon pakada? Koi sapna dhek rahi thi kya?

Kya? Sapna? She again looked around the room. Everything was as she had seen before. Her confusion increased more. She couldn't make out what was happening. She again asked him sapna?

Haan. Mein jab andar aaya tum so rahi thi. I was just setting these things up when you started moaning. I thought you may be having a nightmare, and was trying to wake you up. Are you ok?

Woh sapna tha? Toh phir yeh sab? She indicated pointing towards all the stuff that he had bought.

Yeh sab kya? Mein leke aaya abhi. I thought we could celebrate a little because you are feeling better now.

Swadheenta couldn't tell if it was disappointment that their closeness was her dream, or if it was happiness that he had made her dream a reality, well, at-least some of it. She found herself crying, sobbing. Adarsh was perplexed. He was confused. He couldn't understand her tears and started panicking. Maybe roses and chocolates were a better idea? He held her in his hands and tried to soothe her. Swadheenta, hua kya hai? I am sorry. what ever it is that I did wrong, I am sorry. Tum please rona band karo. I am sorr...

Before he could complete apologizing again, Swadheenta stopped him by putting her finger on his lips. She nodded her head in the negative to ask him to stop. Composing herself, she told him of her dream. She told him of how she had imagined that he would bring the exact same stuff to celebrate, and upon seeing it in reality, she had gotten overwhelmed. At her honest confession, Adarsh also couldn't help the moisture in his eyes. But when it got to a point of how she had thanked him and confessed her reciprocation of his feelings, she had gone mute. He could now tell that the earlier reddening of her cheeks were not medical, but hormonal and he started relaxing. He felt a surge of happiness, and naughtiness because he wondered what it was that Ms. Ramakrishnan was imagining. The fact that she was not meeting his eyes and looking anywhere else but at him was an added bonus. 

Toh, tumne mujhe thank you kaise kaha tha?

Huh? Thank you? Thank you kaise kehte hai? Bas, Thank you hi bol diya

Acha? Aise laal peele ho ke?

Shup up. Koi laal peela nahi ho rahi mein

Sach sach bolo, kya soch raho thi tum?

Mein? Mein kuch nahi soch rahi thi

In order to avoid feeling shy and embarrassed, Swadheenta turned her face away from him. At this, Adarsh moved close to her and turned her to face him with the tip of his finger. When they were again looking at each other eye to eye he sat next to her saying dheko Swadheenta, meine tumhare itne saare dreams ko fulfil kiya hai. Ab jo yeh last wala dream tha, usko sach tumhe hi karha hoga. Uss last part of the dream aur reality ka faasla tumhe hi teh karna hoga. Mein nahi karne waala

Adarsh had said it as a joke to tease her, but it was the push that Swadheenta had needed. She just looked into his eyes for a moment to understand his feelings and then, finding her confidence, pulled him close to her and locked her lips with his!

Edited by Soapoperasrfun - 04 June 2016 at 7:55am

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

6130juhi.ansari227parijatduttaSharmi_swadarshsrsan12shdikshaSweetSauolsen_124.Harshita.dh19-Sarcy-Sana_JannatAalina...Jemimah..

Go to top