Dahleez

India-Forums

Dahleez
Dahleez

~ Building Life ~ (A Swadarsh FF) ~ Note, Page 76 (Page 27)

Soapoperasrfun IF-Sizzlerz
Soapoperasrfun
Soapoperasrfun

Posted: 26 May 2016 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dh19

Originally posted by Soapoperasrfun

Originally posted by dh19

Lovely update
Mamu is just best
Mujhe bhi aise mamu chahiye
Bichare ka confession adhura rahe gaya
Waiting for next
Update soon

Thanks. I know, poor things got disturbed. Hopefully her confession will be spicier... lets see..Big smile

Waiting waiting waiting

EmbarrassedLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dh19

Soapoperasrfun
Soapoperasrfun

Posted: 27 May 2016 at 12:52am | IP Logged
The waiting game

It had only been 2 hours since Adarsh left from the hospital, but strangely, he felt like he had been away for hours. He blamed it all on her, and her parents. Had she responded to his question in time, or had her parents waited a few more minutes before walking in, he wouldn't have to feel this restless. But alas! God didn't seem to have any mercy on him today.

He had driven home from the hospital. Everyone was still at home, having spent a long night themselves. When he walked in, his parents along with Jai and Abhay were drinking coffee while Jaya was fixing breakfast with Simmi's help. As Adarsh walked in, Suhasini pulled another cup for him and poured some hot coffee, insisting that he spend some time with them before going off to freshen up and rest. Adarsh had been too tired to argue and sat down for coffee and breakfast. He updated them of Swadheenta's health and his meeting with her parents. Everyone was relieved to know that she was now conscious. 

Now, after a nice breakfast and much needed coffee, Adarsh lay in bed, trying to relax, but sleep evaded him. Every time he closed his eyes, he kept re-living those ghastly, dangerous moments when he thought he had lost her or the more recent events of waiting for her response. He gave up his effort to get some sleep and walked to the balcony. If not sleep, may be some fresh air would help. As he stood there, trying to calm his mind of its anxiety, he heard a knock on his door. Jaidev soon walked in along with Jaya. Adarsh saw them and waited in the balcony, indicating for them to join him there. When in the balcony, Jaya saw him, smiled and stated You love her. And she is beautiful and lovely. I am so excited.

Adarsh was caught off guard for a moment, but soon smiled back. Who are we talking about? And what are you saying? Mujhe kuch samaj nahi aa raha bhabhi

Jai joined Jaya in teasing Adarsh with a Acha, samaj nahi aa raha. Abe, kisko ullu bana raha hai?

Bhai, kya hua? Aap kya bol rahe ho Adarsh couldn't help the smile on his face even as he responded. 

Chal, ab bol bhi de. Did you talk to her? Did you tell her how you feel? Dhek Adarsh, ab aur zyada wait karne ka koi matlab nahi. I saw you last night. If you are still in doubt, let me help you - You are in love. So, don't waste time. 

I spoke to her.. told her how I feel

WHAT? WHAT? Both Jaya and Jaidev screamed in shock and excitement. Aur, usne kya bola?

Woh kuch bolti, usse pehle uske appa amma aa gaye waha pe. 

Kya? Abhay who had just walked in to Adarsh's room and heard the conversation quipped. What the hell. Toh, aapne usko propose kiya, aur usne kuch reply nahi kiya hai ab tak?

Tsk, nahi kiya hai. 

Adarsh noticed Jaya's sad face... Does this mean something bad? Woh mana kar degi, haina? Mujhe pata tha. Mujhe kuch bolna hi nahi chahiye tha.

Adarsh, Adarsh, chup ho jaaoo. I am just thinking ke wait kaise karu uski haan sun ne ka. I have no doubt that she also likes you. Toh, hold on. 

Sach? Also, maine usko yeh nahi bola ki mein uss se pyaar karta hu. Frankly, mujhe khud nahi pata ki mein pyaar karta hu ke nahi. Lekin I told her I cannot let her go and asked her to be with me always.

Awww, how sweet.

Bhabhi, usne kuch reply nahi kiya hai. Toh, hold on before you celebrate. 

Ok, ok. But I am sure we will celebrate soon. Toh, tension mat lo

At the hospital

Swadheenta was sad and upset. She had wanted to say so many things to Adarsh. She was so surprised and unexpectedly happy at hearing Adarsh's feelings that morning. She was almost thankful for her accident, because she knew otherwise neither one of them would have realized their feelings for the other. She had just wanted to hug him, hold on to him to never let go. She had been happy to see her parents, but it upset her greatly that he was not with her. Her mother had insisted on remaining by her side the entire day. Asad and maami had come for a bit to see her. Asad tried his best to cheer her up, but nothing did it. She just had to talk to him. 

It was night, and her mom insisted on staying with her at the hospital. As much as she loved her mother, the thought could not be more depressing. She had hoped that she would get to talk to him after her mom left, but apparently, she would have to wait more. And she could not deal with it. 

Whenever Maamu had been at the hospital since morning, he had seen her restlessness. He guessed that it probably had something to do with Adarsh and his departure in the morning. Wanting to give her some much needed respite, he suggested that Swadheenta needed her rest, and everyone else could also use a good night's sleep. Before Revathi could oppose, he suggested that Asad could stay with her at the hospital that night, for the elders needed their rest too. In the pretext of sharing some advise with him, he pulled Asad out of the room and bribed him to leave and hangout with his friends for a while as soon as they left from the hospital. Upon Asad's puzzled look, maamu just winked at him. Asad understood maamu's unspoken words and laughed a genuine hearty laughter. 

Walking in to the hospital room Asad assured everyone that he would take real good care of Freedom and asked everyone to leave. Swadheenta, who wasn't privy to maamu and Asad's conversation still sat quietly by herself. It troubled her that even her favorite brother wasn't able to cheer her up, but she couldn't help how she felt. 

Once everyone walked out of the room, Asad looked at her and ran to give her a tight hug. Thuje kya hua? Mein theek hu. Tu ghabra mat. Ok?

Arre, woh toh mujhe pata hai Freedom. Anyways, mujhe abhi jaana hai. Tu yeh le, apna phone. Screen pe crack aa gaya hai, lekin kaam kar raha hai.

Huh? Tu kaha jaa raha hai?

Oh, toh jab woh aayega, tab tu chahti hai ki mein bait ke teri baatein sunu? Mujhe koi problem nahi hai...

It dawned on Swadheenta what Asad was suggesting. She couldn't believe that he was helping her out like this. She gave him a tight hug while thanking him several times. She may have even kissed him all over his face in her excitement, for he was making all kinds of funny faces when she let him go. She only laughed heartily at his expressions. 

Yuck, tu yeh sab abbu ke liye rak. Unka idea tha. Anyways, karle, call karle. Mein niklu? Or do you want me to wait till he gets here?

Nahi, tu nikal. Agar kuch chahiye toh nurses hai. Kuch aur chahiye hoga toh mein call kar leti hu thuje. 

Shall I come back in the night? 3 hours kaafi hai?

Asad... 

ok, ok. See you soon

Once Asad walked out of the room, Swadheenta called Adarsh. Adarsh who had been restlessly waiting to talk to her for the entire day answered her call on the first ring

Hello

Hi

Kaisi ho? Are you feeling any better?

Iss sawaal ka jawaab doon? Ya subha waale sawaal ka?

To say that his day had been hopeless would be an under statement. He had not enjoyed dinner and had eaten for the sake of it. He excused himself in the pretext of resting and had been sulking in his room ever since. Finally, he could smile. He even felt playing and joyful hearing her voice, a complete contract to how he felt a moment ago. It was unbelievable what just listening to her was doing to him. Kaun sa subha wala sawaal? Mujhe toh kuch yaad nahi hai?

Acha? Maine hi hallucinate kiya hoga. Woh, medicines ka asar. Chalo, bye

Suno suno, ab aisa karogi? 

Subha se wait kar rahi thi ki kab baat karu tumse. Ab chance mila hai, toh aise thodi na rak doongi phone. See how I played you...

Oh, toh mujhe aise hi sata rahi thi.

Aur nahi toh kya. Mera jawaab sune bagair kaise chale gaye tum subha?

Aur kya karta mein? Tumhare appa amma ke saamne phir poochta tumse?

Swadheenta smiled at this. Toh Mr. Sinha, jawaab sunne ke liye kitni jaldi aa sakte hai aap mujhse milne?

Abhi. Lekin kaun hai tumhare saath?

Koi bhi nahi. Mein akeli hu. Lekin 3 hours mein Asad waapas aa jaayega

Adarsh started walking towards his car. Akeli? Paagal ho kya tum? Swadheenta, you should take better care of yourself. Abhi bhi hil nahi paa rahi ho, aur akeli ho? How did everyone leave you like this?

Toh kya tumhe "I love you" mein sabke saamne bolti? Swadheenta realized what she had said as soon as the words left her mouth. She quickly bit her tongue and closed her eyes. She couldn't help the blush that was creeping up her face. She wished for heaven's sake that he had not heard her. But he had. And his world stopped for a minute. He couldn't believe what he had heard. After a complete moment of silence, smiling like a fool to himself, sitting in his car, he asked again Kya? Kya kaha tumne? Phir se kaho?

Maine, maine kya kaha? Kuch bhi toh nahi? Mujhe neend aa rahi hai. Mein sone jaa rahi hu. Bye

Hahahhahaha. So lo. Rest karlo. 20 minutes hai tumhare paas. Tab face to face phir se bolna hi padega. Take all the rest you need. See you in 20.

Edited by Soapoperasrfun - 27 May 2016 at 2:02am

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

6130parijatduttaSharmi_swadarsholsen_124IvvySweetSauCuty16.Harshita.dh19StyliksonSana_Jannat-Sarcy-rinku95Aalina.sushfizaMysticRiver

Nyx- Groupbie
Nyx-
Nyx-

Posted: 27 May 2016 at 1:43am | IP Logged
THanks for pm.
If only you can is it possible to write the dialogues in english .
thanks

Soapoperasrfun

SweetSau Senior Member
SweetSau
SweetSau

Posted: 27 May 2016 at 1:49am | IP Logged
Awesome loved it!
Love Mamu he is soo understanding!
Uff the relation between asad and swadheenta is soo awesome and soo goals!
Also loved the relation shared between jaya-jaydev-abay with adarsh!
Lovely update!
Thanks for the pm!
Love 
Sayli
Ps. Update soon 

Soapoperasrfun

Soapoperasrfun
Soapoperasrfun

Posted: 27 May 2016 at 1:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nyx-

THanks for pm.
If only you can is it possible to write the dialogues in english .
thanks

LOL I am sorry. I didn't know you had trouble with my hindi writing. I retain the text in hindi because it is more natural to my story.  I normally translate anything I write in tamil. I will make sure to do it for the Hindi ones too going forward. 

Edited by Soapoperasrfun - 27 May 2016 at 2:08am
Soapoperasrfun
Soapoperasrfun

Posted: 27 May 2016 at 2:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SweetSau

Awesome loved it!
Love Mamu he is soo understanding!
Uff the relation between asad and swadheenta is soo awesome and soo goals!
Also loved the relation shared between jaya-jaydev-abay with adarsh!
Lovely update!
Thanks for the pm!
Love 
Sayli
Ps. Update soon 

Hey, thanks a bunch. 

Normally siblings are so close to each other. And this is one show where I have seen such close bonding between all siblings. Just exploring that further. 

I will probably update the next bit on Tuesday. Will make sure to send the PM to you Smile

SweetSau

Aalina. IF-Sizzlerz
Aalina.
Aalina.

Posted: 27 May 2016 at 3:49am | IP Logged
Pri.. I love u yar.. This is mind blowing.. 
Adarsh n swadheenta.. Reading ur fiction on SwaDarsh is a really a treat as watching them onscreen.. Again I m smitten by them through u.

Swa u just confessed baby. And mamu n asad u both r just out of this world.  Adarsh baba ko dar tha agar mna kar diya to LOL..whenever it is something related to Swa.. Adarsh baba ki halat.. LOL...sinha bros rockzz 

Soapoperasrfun

Soapoperasrfun
Soapoperasrfun

Posted: 27 May 2016 at 4:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aalina.

Pri.. I love u yar.. This is mind blowing.. 
Adarsh n swadheenta.. Reading ur fiction on SwaDarsh is a really a treat as watching them onscreen.. Again I m smitten by them through u.

Swa u just confessed baby. And mamu n asad u both r just out of this world.  Adarsh baba ko dar tha agar mna kar diya to LOL..whenever it is something related to Swa.. Adarsh baba ki halat.. LOL...sinha bros rockzz 

Hug

I love writing about them. It makes me happy to think they they are happy LOL.

I am so close to all my cousins also, let along my own sibling. That is why Swadarsh have the coolest siblings in my story (well, in the show too, but whatever Big smile)

They will all have lots of fun together in later updates (hopefully). With the sad track coming up, I am finding it hard to write happy thoughts too. But I will make sure to do it. 

I know we will all be upset next week. Toh next week wala update I will make sure to make it very spicy and steamy.. Big smileWink

Heart

-Sarcy-

Go to top