Dahleez

India-Forums

Dahleez
Dahleez

~ Building Life ~ (A Swadarsh FF) ~ Note, Page 76 (Page 25)

-Sarcy- IF-Rockerz
-Sarcy-
-Sarcy-

Posted: 25 May 2016 at 9:10am | IP Logged
Maamu is a total sweetheart! He is so supportive of these two. His perceptiveness is absolutely commendable! It's a pleasure to read about characters like him.

The current track in the show is completely distracting me and I can't seem to be able to focus on my story. :( It's great that at least we have something happy to read here at least.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Soapoperasrfun

Aalina. IF-Sizzlerz
Aalina.
Aalina.

Posted: 25 May 2016 at 9:14am | IP Logged
Appa..amma Ouch..itni jaldi.. 
Chak de phatte pri.. It is tosome.. Loved it.
Mamu is a rockstar..kya situation handle kiya hai.. adarsh beta chalo ab ap ka exam start ho gya.. 

swadarsh Heart...

Thank u for d pm Hug

Soapoperasrfun

MysticRiver IF-Addictz
MysticRiver
MysticRiver

Posted: 25 May 2016 at 9:38am | IP Logged
nice..

Soapoperasrfun

Soapoperasrfun IF-Sizzlerz
Soapoperasrfun
Soapoperasrfun

Posted: 25 May 2016 at 10:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sharmi_swadarsh

This is awesome..mamu the savior again..how much i love him..he definitely gets a tight hug..not only from swadarsh but from us too..his presence of mind..waah!!
I hope swa ke appa yahan pey thoda sa diffrnt honge..like suhasni here is totally opposite..amma is giving positive vibes..and when mamu is here no fear..
Again waiting for swa's answer..and swa ko jaldi achaa kardo..so that swadarsh can happen soon..
Definitely this ff is giving a boon of happiness when in the show we are about to witness a happy-sad track..
Keep on writing..u doing a fab job..love ur updates..and update soon too..eagerly waiting for the next.. :) Smile Thumbs Up Clap Big smile

He is a nice guy in general, helping anyone that he can. But he is particularly fond of Swadheenta, Asad and now Adarsh. She may admonish Asad for his carelessness, but he loves him to bits too. We will see that in subsequent updates (hopefully). 

Appa is still a strict and no-nonsense guy. He comes from a background where women have stayed at home and cared for their families. He is more orthodox in his thoughts. He had a strong sense of right and wrong, and forces everyone to follow it. But Swadheenta has opposed most of his views (even if it is not directly). He therefore gets angry with her sometimes. Let us see if they work out their differences. 

Swadheenta is better already, but she will be bed ridden for a while. It may help their case... let us see if Adarsh baaba is good with weight lifting EmbarrassedLOL

-Sarcy-

Soapoperasrfun
Soapoperasrfun

Posted: 25 May 2016 at 11:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Sarcy-

Maamu is a total sweetheart! He is so supportive of these two. His perceptiveness is absolutely commendable! It's a pleasure to read about characters like him.

The current track in the show is completely distracting me and I can't seem to be able to focus on my story. :( It's great that at least we have something happy to read here at least.

Sarcy, maamu has been very strict and harsh with Asad (although he loves him just the same). I think the reason he is this way with Swadheenta and Adarsh is because he knows they are responsible kids and they will make the right choices for themselves. He is just supportive of their choice. And in general, he is a fun-loving guy.

I hear you about the present scenario in the show. I am also so heart-broken, and that is one of the reasons why I am hoping to write more often. Reading happy stuff makes me happy too.. and you guys are not updating as fast as I would like LOL. So, I am unofficially taking the responsibility of spreading happiness and positivity... Embarrassed

-Sarcy-

Soapoperasrfun
Soapoperasrfun

Posted: 25 May 2016 at 11:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aalina.

Appa..amma Ouch..itni jaldi.. 
Chak de phatte pri.. It is tosome.. Loved it.
Mamu is a rockstar..kya situation handle kiya hai.. adarsh beta chalo ab ap ka exam start ho gya.. 

swadarsh Heart...

Thank u for d pm Hug

LOL Adarsh ko support karne wale bahut log ban gaye the... Let someone take his trip now.. no?

I thought it will be unnatural if her parents don't show up when she has had such a bad accident. So, here they are. 

Swadarsh are awesome. They look so good together. I love them too. 
Soapoperasrfun
Soapoperasrfun

Posted: 25 May 2016 at 11:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MysticRiver

nice..

Thank you
Sana_Jannat IF-Rockerz
Sana_Jannat
Sana_Jannat

Posted: 25 May 2016 at 5:10pm | IP Logged
Clap     Clap     Clap    well done Mama ,adarsh was his student!! Best student !!!
What an excuses!!!
And SwAdarsh act Thumbs Up

Go to top