Dahleez

India-Forums

Dahleez
Dahleez

~ Building Life ~ (A Swadarsh FF) ~ Note, Page 76 (Page 24)

Sana_Jannat IF-Rockerz
Sana_Jannat
Sana_Jannat

Posted: 23 May 2016 at 7:20pm | IP Logged
Clap wow! Such a cute confession Clap
Though it wasn't filmy but i liked it ..
Adarsh &his action LOL
Practice looking at wall LOL keep it up Thumbs Up

Swadheenta ,she heard all this just after regaining sense .
Mama such cute person Smile

Thank u for sending me PM Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Soapoperasrfun

Soapoperasrfun IF-Sizzlerz
Soapoperasrfun
Soapoperasrfun

Posted: 24 May 2016 at 1:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sana_J.

Clap wow! Such a cute confession Clap
Though it wasn't filmy but i liked it ..
Adarsh &his action LOL
Practice looking at wall LOL keep it up Thumbs Up

Swadheenta ,she heard all this just after regaining sense .
Mama such cute person Smile

Thank u for sending me PM Smile

Thanks Sana. 

Sana_Jannat

dh19 IF-Rockerz
dh19
dh19

Posted: 24 May 2016 at 1:45am | IP Logged
hi just came across the ff
and read all the parts in one go
its lovely
the way you planned there meet , hurt , outburst, realization, friendship and finally cute confession
everything is super awesome
picture perfect
what i liked most  title for each part..
you are fab writer
keep writing more and update soon

Soapoperasrfun

Soapoperasrfun
Soapoperasrfun

Posted: 24 May 2016 at 2:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dh19

hi just came across the ff
and read all the parts in one go
its lovely
the way you planned there meet , hurt , outburst, realization, friendship and finally cute confession
everything is super awesome
picture perfect
what i liked most  title for each part..
you are fab writer
keep writing more and update soon

Hey, thank you so much. Incidentally, I was writing the next part now...  may post it in a bit if I manage to finish it in time. Letz see.

Thanks for leaving your comment. Smile

dh19

Soapoperasrfun
Soapoperasrfun

Posted: 25 May 2016 at 1:27am | IP Logged
Meeting "her" parents

The door to her hospital room opened. Adarsh, who sat on a couch at a corner opened his eyes from the light slumber that he had gotten into to see someone that he didn't recognize. He looked at the gentleman with confusion in his eyes. At the same time, Swadheenta also woke up from her sleep because of the sudden rushed opening of the door. She looked at the new entrant and smiled lightly Appa!

15 minutes ago
In the hospital corridor

Maamu who left Adarsh with Swadheenta was walking outside, trying to figure out what to do. He had not intended to leave Swadheenta's side till she woke up, but realized Adarsh needed a push to convey his feelings to her. While he was wandering in the corridor, he saw someone that made his heart skip a beat. He saw Mr. Ramakrishnan, Swadheenta's father, and Mrs. Revathi Ramakrishnan, her mother and his rakhi sister, walking towards him. Yeh yaha kya kar rahe hai?

He quickly ran to them to stop them from reaching Swadheenta's room. Bahi saab, Revathi, tum log yaha?

Bhaiya, kaha hai Dini? Meri beti kaise hai? Kya hua hai usko?

Revathi, aaraam se. Saas toh le lo. Woh ab teek hai. Tum, logon ko kisne bataya?

Kal raat mein hi Zubeida bhabhi ka phone aaya tha. Tum log hospital mein the, toh line mil nahi raha tha follow-up karne ke liye. Humse waha baita hi nahi gaya. Agle hafte aana toh tha hi aur yeh toh bol rahe the ki wait karange koi news ka, lekin mein nahi reh paayi. Mujhe dekhna tha Dini ko. Woh kaisi hai?

Woh teek hai. Aap log ghar jaake fresh ho ke aa jaayiye. Zubaida aur Asad ghar mein hai.

Bhaiya, ab aa gaye hai toh usse milke jaayange

Haan Haider baisaab. Kaha hai woh?

Woh, yehi hai, aayiye. 

Usko aapne room mein akela chod diya?

Nahi, woh, koi hai uske saath. Aayiye, mein milwa ta hu usse. Aayiye

Maamu kept thinking in his mind about how he could warn Adrash. He left Adarsh sitting next to Swadheenta. He didn't want them to intrude on anything special, particularly not with Mr. Ramakrishnan. But he couldn't just call Adarsh from in front of them. As they were approaching the room, he saw his opportunity. He wantedly bumped into an orderly who was walking with a tray in his hand. The tray fell down with a loud bang, and Haider pretented to fall down because of the bump. While he screamed in pain, Mr. Ramakrishnan rushed to help him with a Kya hua Haider baisaab? Aap teek toh hai na?

Haan baisaab. Mein teek hu. Yahi kamra hai Swadheenta ka. Aap chaliye.

Inside the room

Swadheenta and Adarsh kept looking at each other, unable to say anything. Adarsh waited for her to respond, and Swadheenta was too chocked with emotions to say anything to him. Their eyes did all the talking, and portrayed their apprehensions, vulnerability doubts and consent. While they were both searching for words to say, they heard a loud noise coming from outside the room. Distracted now, they both looked at the door to figure out the reason for the commotion. What they heard next almost made Swadheenta jump out of bed. She looked at Adarsh with sudden fear in her eyes. Upon his questioning gaze, she mouthed a "Appa". Having understood the entire context, Adarsh rushed to the couch at the corner of the room and pretended to be asleep while Swadheenta did the same on her bed. 

As soon as the door opened and Mr. Ramakrishnan walked in, both Adarsh and Swadheenta pretended to be disturbed from their sleep.

Present

Swadheenta, yeppadi ma iruke? (Swadheenta, how are you?)

Nan nalla iruke appa. Minor accident da (I am fine appa. It was a minor accident)

Paata minor maadari teriliye. I am sure you weren't paying attention. What were you doing? Were you on the phone? (It doesn't look minor)

Please, koncho chumma irungale (Please keep quiet). Kanna, romba vali iruka? (Child, is it hurting a lot?)

Illai amma. I am really ok. (No amma)

Having been assured that she was indeed alright, appa turned to look at Adarsh.

Who are you?

Maamu who had been witnessing all this waited a couple of minutes to let them answer. As soon as he had walked in, he had noticed the redness on both their cheek's and realized immediately that they must have had a talk. Did they confess? Will they tell Ramakrishnan about it? He saw that the both of them avoided looking at anyone in the room, and kept prolonging the moment. Maamu knew they were not ready yet, and that he had to save the day

Baisaab, he is Adarsh, Adarsh Sinha. He is my student, mera matlab hai, he was my student. The best student I have had. Jaise appaka Jeevan hai na, waise yeh mera best student raha hai.

At this both Adarsh and Swadheenta looked at maamu. Maamu had a teasing glint in his eyes and kept smiling at the both of them. They both quickly relaxed and promised to give maamu a tight hug later.

Hello sir. Swadheenta's dad looked younger than Adarsh had anticipated. He was a trim man and Adarsh could tell that he was a strict and a no-nonsense guy. He was a handsome man. Her mom however looked very calm and elegant, maybe in her mid 40's. She exhibited a very pleasant aura. 

Hello. What are you doing here? Do you know Swadheenta?

Woh, kya hai na bhaisaab, jaise aapke ghar ka sab kuch Jeevan ko pata hota hai, waise hi hamare ghar ka sab kuch Adarsh ko pata hota hai. Isi liye woh Swadheenta se pehle mil chuka hai. Dost hai dono. Abhi Adarsh ek IAS officer hai. Accident hua tha na, isi liye officially or personally, dono taraf se poochtaach karne aaya tha. Subha hi aaya, on the way to office. Usi ke liye chai lene jaa raha tha mein. 

Oh, acha, acha. Appa looked at Adarsh's crumpled shirt, ruffled hair and unshaven face. You are going to office like this? Your shirt is not ironed, you haven't shaved? Government officers represent our country. No matter how we simpletons dress, you guys should always be dressed well. 

Adarsh was zapped. This man didn't miss a thing even with his daughter on the hospital bed. He didn't know how to answer him, and was trying to stutter out an answer, while maamu again jumped in to his rescue

Woh, maine early morning usko jaga diya tha Swadheenta ke baare mein batane ke liye. Jaldi jaldi mein nikal gaya hoga ghar se. Isiliye

At this, her mother walked up to Adarsh and patted his cheek. Thank you beta. You did so much for our daughter. Thank you. 

Nahi maam. Please, aisi koi baat nahi hai. Please, don't thank me. 

You must be getting late. You leave for office. And please, call me aunty. Maam romba weird aa irku (Maam sounds very weird).

Huh? Adarsh couldn't understand clearly the meaning of her words.

She explained Maam, it is weird. So call me aunty. ok?

Ok aunty. Adarsh smiled. He looked at Swadheenta and when their eyes met, both of them remembered their conversation from before her parents arrived. Although both of them knew the answer to his question, she had not had an opportunity to give words to her response. It would now have to wait for another time. 

Seeking leave from all of them, Adarsh reluctantly left the company of the Ramakrishnan's and Haider maamu. 

Edited by Soapoperasrfun - 25 May 2016 at 3:52am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

parijatduttaSharmi_swadarshsrsan12SweetSau.Harshita.Styliksondh19Sana_Jannat-Sarcy-..Jemimah..sushfizaMysticRiver

..Jemimah.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Jemimah..
..Jemimah..

Posted: 25 May 2016 at 1:59am | IP Logged
Totally loved it..Clap
huggiesHug
"Woh, kya hai na bhaisaab, jaise aapke ghar ka sab kuch Jeevan ko pata hota hai, waise hi hamare ghar ka sab kuch Adarsh ko pata hota hai. Isi liye woh Swadheenta se pehle mil chuka hai. Dost hai dono. Abhi Adarsh ek IAS officer hai. Accident hua tha na, isi liye officially or personally, dono taraf se poochtaach karne aaya tha. Subha hi aaya, on the way to office. Usi ke liye chai lene jaa raha tha mein. 
"
LOL I lobed this oneEmbarrassed

Soapoperasrfun

Soapoperasrfun
Soapoperasrfun

Posted: 25 May 2016 at 2:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yawfeh

Totally loved it..Clap
huggiesHug
"Woh, kya hai na bhaisaab, jaise aapke ghar ka sab kuch Jeevan ko pata hota hai, waise hi hamare ghar ka sab kuch Adarsh ko pata hota hai. Isi liye woh Swadheenta se pehle mil chuka hai. Dost hai dono. Abhi Adarsh ek IAS officer hai. Accident hua tha na, isi liye officially or personally, dono taraf se poochtaach karne aaya tha. Subha hi aaya, on the way to office. Usi ke liye chai lene jaa raha tha mein. 
"
LOL I lobed this oneEmbarrassed

Thanks. Maamu is the best really. But how Swadheenta and Adarsh also acted like they were sleeping... Badmaash dono LOL
Sharmi_swadarsh Groupbie
Sharmi_swadarsh
Sharmi_swadarsh

Posted: 25 May 2016 at 8:05am | IP Logged
This is awesome..mamu the savior again..how much i love him..he definitely gets a tight hug..not only from swadarsh but from us too..his presence of mind..waah!!
I hope swa ke appa yahan pey thoda sa diffrnt honge..like suhasni here is totally opposite..amma is giving positive vibes..and when mamu is here no fear..
Again waiting for swa's answer..and swa ko jaldi achaa kardo..so that swadarsh can happen soon..
Definitely this ff is giving a boon of happiness when in the show we are about to witness a happy-sad track..
Keep on writing..u doing a fab job..love ur updates..and update soon too..eagerly waiting for the next.. :) Smile Thumbs Up Clap Big smile

Soapoperasrfun

Go to top