Dahleez

India-Forums

Dahleez
Dahleez

~ Building Life ~ (A Swadarsh FF) ~ Note, Page 76 (Page 2)

olsen_124 Senior Member
olsen_124
olsen_124

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 4:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Soapoperasrfun

Originally posted by olsen_124

Yes sure I will check the thread frequently completely in love with your different concept.

Loved it so very much.Things here are different than in show.Can you PM me when you update ??

This is my first FF and I am really trying to figure my way around things... can I ask you to please check this thread frequently until I get comfortable with sending multiple PM's etc? I will try and figure it out soon, I promise.

Thank you for reading the story BTW. I am glad you loved it. 

Soapoperasrfun IF-Sizzlerz
Soapoperasrfun
Soapoperasrfun

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 4:07am | IP Logged

Yes sure I will check the thread frequently completely in love with your different concept.

Loved it so very much.Things here are different than in show.Can you PM me when you update ??

This is my first FF and I am really trying to figure my way around things... can I ask you to please check this thread frequently until I get comfortable with sending multiple PM's etc? I will try and figure it out soon, I promise.

Thank you for reading the story BTW. I am glad you loved it. 

Thank you Big smile
-Sarcy- IF-Rockerz
-Sarcy-
-Sarcy-

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 4:17am | IP Logged

Originally posted by -Sarcy-

So Suhasini has noticed the unhappiness of Jaidev-Jaya and made a conscious decision to not force her choices on her other sons. I'm hoping that eventually, Suhasini will realise her mistake in the show - but then again, with Jaya and Jaidev coming to talking terms due to Adarsh and Swadheenta, I'm wondering if Suhasini will ever find out.

I like your take on the SwaDarsh relationship - Adarsh has so smartly insinuated his choice but the best part is how Suhasini jumped to the conclusion of Swadheenta. I'm assuming SwaDarsh wedding coming up in the 3rd chapter or so. Looking forward to read ahead!

P.S: You need to make some space in your inbox. My PMs are not going through to you because apparently, your inbox has reached its limit.

Yes, she has noticed Jaya and Jaidev's aloofness... The smart lawyer that she is, it really will be against her character to not notice itLOL(although the CV's dont seem to agree).

Well, Adarsh and Swadheenta have some time before the wedding... in my story, Adarsh does not know Swadheenta. It was really a casual joke he made at dinner, and Suhasini who has a new assistance that she is greatly impressed with is trying to set her son up... so, Swadheenta and Adarsh are yet to meetBig smile

Will clear my in-box,

He had me fooled there! I thought Adarsh already knows Swadheenta. Ah, super, then! It will be interesting to see how the two come together and get along. Can't wait to read the next part. :)
The fact that Suhasini is so impressed by Swadheenta that she's considering her for son makes me love her for it. LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Soapoperasrfun

Soapoperasrfun
Soapoperasrfun

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 4:30am | IP Logged
Man Proposes, God Disposes

Swadheenta, Suhasini's new assistance at her law firm had become the hot topic of discussion at the Sinha household for the last 2 days. Suhasini had been greatly excited about Adarsh's suggestion of marrying a lawyer, and had immediately had the wheels running. Manohar's reminding her of staying away from such decisions for their sons feel on deaf ears, well almost. Suhasini was still determined not to influence Adarsh's opinion about Swadheenta. But knowing her son, she was confident that he will like and admire the confident, helpful and ambitious girl that Swadheenta was. In the least, they could become good friends, and best case scenario, Swadheenta could become a part of her family. She didn't mind either, but hoped for the latter. But knowing the conservative family that Swadheenta came from, Suhasini made sure to talk to her local guardian, her Haider maamu to see permission for this lunch. With his consent, Adarsh and Swadheenta had no option left but to meet.

Adarsh's POV

I cannot believe I am doing this. What has my life become in less than 48 hours. I am letting mom hook me up with this girl? Well, it is just a lunch Adarsh. It will be over before you know it. Stop worrying. 

12:54 PM - 6 more minutes to go for the lunch break. Will I seem too desperate and interested to meet her if I show up 6 minutes early? And what will mom say if she sees me here so soon? She will never believe that I am early simply because I finished my meeting sooner than anticipated, and that it wouldn't make sense for me to go to office and drive back again.

Damn it, why did I let mom talk me into this? I know that mom and dad have been wanting to get me married for a while now. Like it is somehow my fault that Abhay found his love, his Simmi at 25 years of age. I have tried to tell them may times that I am only 27, and it is too early for me to get married. But my pleas fall on deaf ears as it is. 

12:55 PM - Saala, ek hi minute hua hai tab se? Ab kya karu... Well, atleast acha hai ki I am not stuck with Vanshika, a rich spoilt girl who would sit at home doing nothing. In the 1 minute that mom mentioned her during dinner, I had already asuumed that it will be a huge problem to get my parents to let go of her for me. Particularly with her family's political connections, dad would have loved me to marry her. But if there was one thing that i was clear about in my life's partner, it was that she should be a career woman. I enjoy my work and am away from home most of the time. I would never be able to deal with someone who stays home and expects me to pay undue attention. Agar woh meri soch ko nahi samaj paayegi, toh mere saath kaise rahegi? Acha hua mom understood what I wanted. Otherwise dadwould be so mad at me. Par problem toh yeh hai, ki mom knew someone like the kind of girl I wanted. Her dear assistant, fresh law graduate, Ms. Swadheenta Ramakrishnan. Naam itna bada hai... pata nahi kaisi hogi. Mom has great things to say about her, her work, her capabilities, her smartness. Mere requirements bata ne ke baad mein toh mom ko mana bhi nahi karpaya. She seems to have everything I need (at-least what I told mom I needed). Mom se itna darr lagta hai na, ab bugto. 

1:00 PM - Oh, lunch time. Here I come Ms. Swadheenta Ramakrishnan. Let us see ki tum cheez kya ho!

Swadheenta's POV

11:00 AM - What the hell? Why does Suhasini maam want me to meet her son? Aur pehle maine mana bhi toh nahi kiya... ab mana kaise karu? Unhone toh Maamu tak se baat karli. Suhasini mom ki bete se shaadi? Suhasini maam, meri MIL? Tu yeh kya soch rahi hai Swadheenta? Abhi toh sirf milna hai, lunch pe. Kuch hua thodi na hai? Maybe, maybe I wont like him at all. Even better, maybe he wont like me. I am here to make my career. Abhi toh job mili hai. Yeh shaadi kaha se aa gayi beech mein? Pillayarappa, kaapaatu pa [God, save me]. 

11:30 AM - Aiyooo, kuch bhi kaam nahi ho raha mujhse. Yeh maam bhi na. Sochne waali baat yeh hai ki unhe mein itni achi lagi ki woh meri shaadi unke bete se karwana chahti hai. But office mein hi unse itna darr lagta hai. Ab ghar par bhi? Swadheenta, control. Shaad ho nahi gayi hai. Aaj first meeting hai. Bolde usko ki thuje career pe concentrate karna hai. Abhi sirf 23 years ki hai, aur shaadi nahi karni hai thuje. Haan...Lawyer hai, aur usse darr rahi hai. Aise kitne situations handle karne honge thuje tere life mein. Pull yourself together. Itna kaam baaki hai. Kaam karle thoda sa. Haan!

11:44 AM - Hello, Asad? Kaha hai? Thuje aaj hi college jaana tha. Har waqt toh time waste karta rehta hai... mujhe, mujhe kya hua hai? Soch rahi thi, ki thujse milungi, ek coffee break ke liye... acha acha teek hai, classes attend karle. Baad mein coffee peelenge. 

12:45 PM - Oh shit, oh shit, woh toh aane waala hoga. Pillayarappa, help me. Boss ka beta hai, mana kaise karoongi. Naukri ka sawaal hai. Aiyooo.. 

12:49 PM - Ab karna hi hai, toh fresh ho jaati hu. Maybe he is also being forced into this? That could be our common ground for a civil conversation? Afterall, he does not even know me. So he has no reason to want to spend this lunch time with me. Haan, yeh ho sakta hai. But what is the difference, lunch toh karna hi hai.. Should I offer to pay? Maybe I should... but expensive place pe le gaya toh? Uski maa ka initiated business hai. Wahi pe kare. Mein kyon karu... aiyooo. Omg, omg, I think he is here. Kahi aur dhek Swadheenta, don't look at the door.

Adarsh's POV

Dubey ji. Hello. Kaise hai aap. I can see her working at her desk. Does she know she is going out with me for lunch? Is she not anxious about this meeting? Teek se chera toh dhek lu ek baar... palat, palat

Oh shoot. Mom ... Hi mom

Swadheenta's POV

Don't faint, don't faint. Wow.. nice voice. Mein Amitabh Bachchan bol raha hu. Hahahahha. Swadheenta, chup kar. Kya soch rahi hai. Should I see him or not? Kya karu...

Oh, maam. 

Suhasini walked out of her cabin when she noticed Adarsh walk through the door. She noticed that he was here sharp at 1:00 PM. He was a disciplined child, and she was not surprised. But she was enjoying the anxious tension between the two. It has not gone unnoticed that her dear assistant had been distracted since morning. She had a very good feeling about this, and was greatly amused by both their reactions.  

Although it is quiet obvious, let me make the formal introduction. Swadheenta, this is my son Adarsh, and Adarsh, this is Swadheenta.

Hi Swadheenta, Hi Adarsh

Adarsh's POV

Finally dheki toh sahi. Hummm, Chennai ki ladki hai, lekin koi funny accent nahi hai. Aur, sweet bhi hai bahut. Adarsh, stop it. Ek "hi" se itna sab pata chal gaya thuje. Aur tu toh unromantic, always working type banda hai. Iss meeting mein itna interested bhi nahi tha.. ab kya hua? Iss ladki ko check out kar raha hai, woh bhi mom ke saamne, chi.

But ek baat toh hai, Lunch just got interesting.

Swadheenta's POV

Nice smile. Face se toh theek thaak lag raha hai. 

Lunch might just be interesting.

Edited by Soapoperasrfun - 23 April 2016 at 4:38am

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

simron...radhika95K6130Jaaneman98parijatduttaangel6599srsan12rohinimaneeshapiyushiSweetSauCuty16.Harshita..Metaphor.Garima04dh19Styliksonsushfiza.rumki.MysticRiver

Soapoperasrfun
Soapoperasrfun

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 4:31am | IP Logged

So Suhasini has noticed the unhappiness of Jaidev-Jaya and made a conscious decision to not force her choices on her other sons. I'm hoping that eventually, Suhasini will realise her mistake in the show - but then again, with Jaya and Jaidev coming to talking terms due to Adarsh and Swadheenta, I'm wondering if Suhasini will ever find out.

I like your take on the SwaDarsh relationship - Adarsh has so smartly insinuated his choice but the best part is how Suhasini jumped to the conclusion of Swadheenta. I'm assuming SwaDarsh wedding coming up in the 3rd chapter or so. Looking forward to read ahead!

P.S: You need to make some space in your inbox. My PMs are not going through to you because apparently, your inbox has reached its limit.

Yes, she has noticed Jaya and Jaidev's aloofness... The smart lawyer that she is, it really will be against her character to not notice itLOL(although the CV's dont seem to agree).

Well, Adarsh and Swadheenta have some time before the wedding... in my story, Adarsh does not know Swadheenta. It was really a casual joke he made at dinner, and Suhasini who has a new assistance that she is greatly impressed with is trying to set her son up... so, Swadheenta and Adarsh are yet to meetBig smile

Will clear my in-box,

He had me fooled there! I thought Adarsh already knows Swadheenta. Ah, super, then! It will be interesting to see how the two come together and get along. Can't wait to read the next part. :)
The fact that Suhasini is so impressed by Swadheenta that she's considering her for son makes me love her for it. LOL

Just posted the next part. Their meeting... let me know what you think... Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rohinimaneesha-Sarcy-

MysticRiver IF-Addictz
MysticRiver
MysticRiver

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 8:18am | IP Logged
good..

Soapoperasrfun

.Metaphor. IF-Dazzler
.Metaphor.
.Metaphor.

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 9:49am | IP Logged
Luving it..
Cont soon
So cute it is!

Soapoperasrfun

-Sarcy- IF-Rockerz
-Sarcy-
-Sarcy-

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 10:41am | IP Logged
Suhasini... LOL She has put SwaDarsh in a spot. Both of them are anxious of their situation and worried how they'd get out of it. It was amusing to read both of their thoughts and how they're tripping over themselves to get out of this predicament. Both of them seem to be sorted and reasonable people and may hit it off - but then I'm wondering, what if they do not get to a good start? That would be a novel scenario with these two.

Though I'm hoping that Suhasini is just being a doting mother and pushing her son in the right direction and doesn't have ulterior motives in getting these two together.

Soapoperasrfun

Go to top