Dahleez

India-Forums

Dahleez
Dahleez

~ Building Life ~ (A Swadarsh FF) ~ Note, Page 76 (Page 10)

Sana_Jannat IF-Rockerz
Sana_Jannat
Sana_Jannat

Posted: 29 April 2016 at 2:33pm | IP Logged
Clap Clap
Hug
Thank u sooo much for this beautiful FF - Building Life, one memory at a time ..
Continue writing ..

Edited by Sana_J. - 29 April 2016 at 2:33pm

Soapoperasrfun IF-Sizzlerz
Soapoperasrfun
Soapoperasrfun

Posted: 30 April 2016 at 1:39am | IP Logged
Give some, take some

Adarsh had been invited to talk to the youth at the Delhi University Graduate school about career choices. As a young officer who had accomplished such big accolades, the university believed that he could be an inspiration to the youngsters. He reached the college at around 10:00 AM in the morning, an hour earlier than expected, because he had hoped to just walk around the college and talk to a few students about their views and ambitions. He wanted to know their ideas and incorporate it in his talk to make sure he could connect with them well. 

When he reached the campus, he was welcomed by the Principal Mr. Pandey and 2 senior professors, Mr. Sharma and Mr. Gilani. Having exchanged pleasantries, Mr. Pandey offered to walk the campus along with Adarsh. Too well aware of what students thought of professors and the Principal, he politely refused the offer and started off on his own to tour the campus. 

As he walked along deciding whom to talk to, he could see a lot of students (mostly girls) looking his way and ogling. He wanted no complications with anyone, and hence with a gentle greeting or a nod of his head, he walked along. He reached a junction and was looking around to decide which way to go when what he heard made him stop. 

Tu toh regular classes hi attend nahi karta. Aaj iss Adarsh Sinha ka speech sunega? Kyon bhai? Kya ho gaya hai?

Another energetic girl quipped - Mein toh usse aaj autograph leke rahoongi. Suna hai itna handsome hai.

The guy in question gave her a displeased look and rolled his eyes. While pointing at the girl, he told his other friends - Isi liye. Ek yeh yaha pe, aur ek mere ghar mein. Yeh Adarsh Sinha na, jaise aaj kal mere life mein har jagah shaamil ho gaya hai. Jisse milta hu, sirf Adarsh ke baare mein hi baat karta hai. Dhek toh lu ek baar ki yeh banda hai kaun. Ammi aur Abbu toh khair, hamesha se hi meri comparison har kisi ke saath karte hai, mujhe daatne ke liye. Ab toh uss Freedom ne bhi shuru kar diya hai. Padai kar, thuje successful nahi ban na hai uski tarah? Nahi ban na hai yaar. Kitna insulting hai. Ammi Abbu ka ek lauta beta hu, aur Freedom ka ek lauta bhai. Mujhe toh unn sab ke zindagi mein best man kehlaana chahiye. Aur aaj tak tha bhi, at-least Freedom ke liye. Aur ab, uss Adarsh ki toh. 

Woh successful hai aur tum naalayak, toh usme uski kya galati?

Kya? Tumne mujhe naalayak kaha? Jao. Ushi ko banalo apna boyfriend. Mujhe nahi chahiye kuch bhi.

Oh ho Asad. Pyaar toh mein sirf tumse karti hu. Lekin Adarsh ko admire karoongi.

All the other boys kept laughing around them. Adarsh smiled to himself and was just about to turn the corner when when he heard next made him stop again.

The only girl in the group stated casually - Waise, achi baat toh yeh hai ki meri aur Freedom ke thoughts kitne milte hai. 

Oh hello, woh Freedom sirf mere liye hai. Tum sab usko Swadheenta hi bulao. Tum logon ke liye woh Freedom nahi hai. Samji na?

Adarsh quickly turned around. Swadheenta? He then immediately remembered the fateful conversation of hers that had caused their first misunderstanding. He remembered her talking to a certain "Asad" about her lunch. Oh, so this is Swadheenta's brother, Asad. And Swadheenta keeps talking about "him" at home? Adarsh could help but feel a new spring in his steps.

Smiling to himself, he walked to this group of people - Hi guys, mein Principal ka office doond raha tha. Can you please help me?

Asad was quick to respond - Kyon? Aapko subha subha unse kyon mila hai? Khush lag rahe hai. Meri baat maaniye. Wapas chale jaayiye. Paka ke udaas kar denge aapko.

While Adarsh smiled more, the girl quickly admonished him - Asad, chup karo tum. Sorry. Aap yaha se left le leejiye. Stairs milenge, first floor mein right turn karange toh first office unka hai.

Thanks, waise (looking at Asad), Champ, aapka dressing sense kitna acha hai. Aapka style ek dum mast lag raha hai. Aap yaha pe fashion designing ka course pad rahe ho kya?

Errr, nahi toh. Mein arts pad raha hu. Lekin fashion ka inherent talent hai mujh me

Wow. Woh toh dhek raha hai. Very nice. Aur aapki body.. wah. Bahut exercise karte honge? Aap gym kaha jaate ho?

Asad smiled at all the others in his group. This good looking dude was paying him complements. Gym wym ki regular logon ko zarooth padti hogi. Mein toh paida hi aise hua tha. 

Wah wah. Kya baat hai. Waise, mere naam Adarsh hai, Adarsh Sinha. Aur aapka?

Everyone of them including Asad stood in attention as soon as they heard. Asad was totally lost, not knowing what to say. He kept staring at Adarsh. Adarsh was amused at Asad's reaction and did everything he could to stop from laughing out loud. 

Hello, champ? Naam nahi batana? Champ hi bulau?

Asad. Asad Gilani. 

Asad, very nice name. Phir milange? See you soon. Bye

Adarsh gave a very light hearted, comfortable yet inspiring speech to the youngsters. His small experience with the group that morning had given him the exact perspective of what would connect well with these youngsters. He had told them in simple words that choosing a career was like choosing a girlfriend / boyfriend. You should enjoy its company. Else, very soon, you will be heading for a break-up. Career like a partner would stick with you for the most part of your life, and hence it was important that you choose it carefully. Introspect and find out what interests you the most. The bubbling economy that India is at the moment, he assured them all that there was a career in every field, and that they should do what they liked the most.

Professor Gilani listened to Adarsh's talk. He knew about Swadheenta and Adarsh's meeting. Having known her all his life, he knew that Swadheenta was greatly impressed by this young man, even more than she cared to acknowledge. Having met Adarsh for the first time, he could see why she admired him. He was very charming, grounded and confident. Once the talk was done, Professor Gilani found Asad and took him along to introduce him to Adarsh. 

Mr. Sinha, very nice talk. I want to thank you once again for accepting to come here and interact with these youngsters. I want you to meet my son, Asad. He is also a student here.

Adarsh immediately realized Mr. Gilani to be Swadheenta's maamu. He thanked him for the complement and acknowledged the fact that he had met Asad that morning. He praised Asad and called him a "great kid" in front of Mr. Gilani. Once they were by themselves, Mr. Gilani continued the conversation

Mr. Sinha, I did not get an opportunity to mention this to you earlier, but my niece Swadheenta is your mother's assistant. I believe the 2 of you have met. 

Adarsh contemplated his response before saying - Oh, I did not know that. I am glad to have met you sir. 

We know that you helped her with her case against Mr. Ahuja. Thank you. I was wondering if it will be too much to ask if I invite you to have breakfast with us tomorrow morning?

Adarsh liked this man. He was simple, polite and warm. Well, that depends sir. I would certainly feel hesitant about visiting someone who addresses me as "Mr. Sinha" over breakfast. The meeting will sound more official, and your home may not be the best ambiance for an official meeting. I will certainly come to your home if the invitation is a personal one.

Hahahahaha. Ok Adarsh. We will see you at breakfast tomorrow morning?

Sure sir. It will be my pleasure to see you again. Thank you.

We hope to have your mother also visit us sometime. Let us see.

Adarsh got perplexed with maamu's comment. He suddenly started wondering if he had given away too much about his mixed feelings for Swadheenta. Confused and even slightly  worried, he asked - Mother? Why her?

Maamu was quick to notice Adarsh's changing facial expressions and could not help the smile from forming - Because she is Swadheenta's boss you know. She had helped her a lot with the case too..

Oh, that. Yeah sure

Both men looked at each other and suddenly started laughing loudly. 

Bonds were being created. 

Edited by Soapoperasrfun - 04 June 2016 at 6:31am

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

6130radhika95KparijatduttagreeshmaaSharmi_swadarshangel6599olsen_124piyushiIvvySweetSau.Harshita.Lifez_BeautifulStyliksonSana_Jannatdh19-Sarcy-Aalina.sushfizaMysticRiver

Soapoperasrfun
Soapoperasrfun

Posted: 30 April 2016 at 1:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sana_J.

Clap Clap
Hug
Thank u sooo much for this beautiful FF - Building Life, one memory at a time ..
Continue writing ..

Thanks for leaving your comment. I am glad you are liking it. Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sana_Jannat

greeshmaa Newbie
greeshmaa
greeshmaa

Posted: 30 April 2016 at 2:42am | IP Logged
Hello i am a new member here and a very silent one that too!
I happened to stumble upon this, this morning and trust me this story made me really happy! Big smile

Just loved the way you have portrayed the characters so well in a much realistic way and yet retaining their true temperament.
Those small details and self talks provide a great insight towards each character and their opinions and views of what they think about others. It truly feels like a journey of two living individuals far from drama and virtual world! Thanks a lot for penning such a heart-felt story.Star

The last two memories on building relations with other family members is truly beautiful!
Maybe, that's why marriages though is between two individuals, yet, isn't just limited to them. 
You just do not become a wife/husband but also embrace many more new relations and equations.

So glad you updated another memory today, for honestly, i was eagerly waiting to read it.
will eagerly look forward to many more of your memories that would be memorable to read. 
Awesome Clap

Soapoperasrfun

Soapoperasrfun
Soapoperasrfun

Posted: 30 April 2016 at 7:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by greeshmaa

Hello i am a new member here and a very silent one that too!
I happened to stumble upon this, this morning and trust me this story made me really happy! Big smile

Just loved the way you have portrayed the characters so well in a much realistic way and yet retaining their true temperament.
Those small details and self talks provide a great insight towards each character and their opinions and views of what they think about others. It truly feels like a journey of two living individuals far from drama and virtual world! Thanks a lot for penning such a heart-felt story.Star

The last two memories on building relations with other family members is truly beautiful!
Maybe, that's why marriages though is between two individuals, yet, isn't just limited to them. 
You just do not become a wife/husband but also embrace many more new relations and equations.

So glad you updated another memory today, for honestly, i was eagerly waiting to read it.
will eagerly look forward to many more of your memories that would be memorable to read. 
Awesome Clap

Hey Greeshmaa. Thank you for leaving behind your comment. I don't know how happy the story made you feel, but your comment certainly put a smile on my face. 

I am not one to watch many serials. The only one I watched before was Geet Hui Sabse Parayi a couple of years ago. As much as I loved those characters, I could not bring myself to write a story about them. Now, when I am penning down a story about Adarsh and Swadheenta, I realize the why. The missing ingredient in GHSP was realism. It was a story, but still a fantasy. The thing I like about Dahleez is that most of the relationships have been portrayed with such reality that it is heart warming. 

Although the TRP aunties may disagree, I think we will appreciate and like stories that bear some resemblance to our own lives. How can we appreciate a story which cannot be true. I try and made characters as real and believable as possible. I hope I can continue to write about them the same way. 

Thanks again for your lovely comment. Smile

-Sarcy-

olsen_124 Senior Member
olsen_124
olsen_124

Posted: 30 April 2016 at 8:21am | IP Logged
Lovely FF.Love the way bonds are created.First Freedom created one with Adarsh's family and now Adarsh with Mamu and Asad.

Soapoperasrfun

MysticRiver IF-Addictz
MysticRiver
MysticRiver

Posted: 30 April 2016 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
well written..

Soapoperasrfun

sushfiza IF-Sizzlerz
sushfiza
sushfiza