Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

olsen_124 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago
Oh such a lovely update.I loved it completely.

Loved Asad and Adarsh' convo.Such a mature one and Adarsh and Swadheenta's conversation made  me go completely emotional.

Fantastic update Priti.
Thanx for PM
Update Soon.
Aimsha thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Fabulous part really enjoyed a lot maza agaya  thanks for the update dear will wait eagerly for next 
sb1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Such a beautiful chapter .. I'm glad that all the misunderstandings have finished :)

Simply loved the conversation between Asad and Adarsh - spoke like a true loving brother .. And the one between Adarsh and Swadheenta was heart touching :)

Looking forward to the next part
rumki34 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Loved it
do continue soon
Sarcy thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 8
Such a beautiful and heart-warming update, this was! 

Asad and Adarsh's heart-to-heart was a delight to read and so was the entire conversation between SwaDarsh. You have handled the dialogues very beautifully, keeping in mind both of their personalities. Not an easy feat, Pri!

Looking forward to the 3-day South Indian wedding. 😆
chemgirl thumbnail
Hi dear...read the whole FF today and I really don't know how to comment for 34 parts. ...lol

I just love it. ...the characters are all so sensible. ...loved Swadarsh's confession. ...their first meeting. ...first fight. ...first misunderstanding. ...a truly realistic story. ..and a beautiful one. ..I have read almost all parts twice. ...Subah se phone dekhkar smile kar rahi hoon

Loved the part where all the Sinhas ended up at the hospital at the same time and all the bonding.

Ahuja is scary. ..poor Simmi. ..She will be shattered completely. ..I hope Abhay and the others can manage her.

Simmi ke wajah se toofaan aa gaya. ..but it isn't that bad. ..Swadarsh with their secret helpers will handle everything ...hope everything is ok soon.

I just wish Abhay tells Simmi the truth. ..but will she accept it? I can't help feel sorry for her. ..as Jaya said she feels alienated.

Please update soon. Please. Please.

Show wala Abhay toh mujhe bahut bahut pasand he hi but is Abhay se mujhe pyaar ho gaya hai 😳
olsen_124 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 5
Waiting for the update priti...😊😊
Soapoperasrfun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: olsen_124

Waiting for the update priti...😊😊

Hi Bonny! Last week was a stressful week work wise. I will try and update it this week for sure. 😊
Soapoperasrfun thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dumpling

Adarsh so nicely explained his reactions in that situation n asad too made him.understand what freedom meant to him.nicely written.

Thanks. They are all super smart, aren't they 😆
Soapoperasrfun thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sana_Jannat

its wonderful priti 👏
Adarsh-Asad convo 👍🏼 😆 then SwAdarsh convo ,clearing confusion is one of the things i liked here.

Thanks Sana. I am this kind of person. Don't like misunderstandings, and if I am at fault, i apologize before anyone and everyone. So, my characters are also like that (at-least most of them). 😃