Unres

Priii 👏
Adarsh Sinha finally realisation hua...😆
Thanks to Suhasini..

I am loving the fact ki whole family is helping Swadarsh to be together.. 😳
And I hope aab simmi b line pe aa jayegi..😆

Listen Priii next update mein please Swadarsh scenes... 😃

Megs, thanks. Yes, bulb jal hi gayi Adarsh ki 😆

Simmi will also understand. She has to first realize that her dad is wrong. It will also fall in place (hopefully soon)
Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by Dumpling

Suhasinii n adarsh bond s so cute in ur FF yah so understanding .yaah tru adarsh ko lawyer hona chahiye tha... .he s so much attached to his family that he takes decisions emotionally whn it comes to family...
Nice one thx for PM

Yes. Adarsh is emotional. But he should be emotional like this with Swadheenta also. He must be protective of her instead of leaving her to face her problems on her own, right? We will make him realize that... 😳
Originally posted by Soapoperasrfun

Yes. Adarsh is emotional. But he should be emotional like this with Swadheenta also. He must be protective of her instead of leaving her to face her problems on her own, right? We will make him realize that... 😳

Looking fwd to this in ur FF..
Originally posted by sushfiza

Chalo finally adarsh realised his mistakes 
I loved suh's character in this ff. Such a mature n sensible woman n she should b like this unlike in d show 
Things ll sorted out bet adarsh n swa i feel 
Lets see
One req more swadarsh scenes in d next update plz
Waitinggg 

Yes. As an accomplished lawyer, I think it is only natural that Suhasini will have a practical and responsible mind. She is bound to make the logical decisions instead of being emotional always. She is one who sees the best in people. 

Things have to sort out between Adarsh and Swadheenta... but will it be easy? That we will have to wait and watch 😉
Originally posted by sb1234

So Adarsh realised his mistake .. Cool !! I loved the conversation between Adarsh and Suhasini :)

Looking forward to the next part

Adarsh is impulsive and emotional when it comes to his family. That is his major problem. But it is a negative thing and he needs to learn to fix it. And hopefully Swadheenta will help him do it. We will see...
Originally posted by MysticRiver

awesome update..👏

Thank you 😊
Originally posted by Aimsha

Thanks so much for your update awsome maza agaya really glad ke hamare hero ko akal agaye will wait eagerly for the next update thanks again 

Der aaye durust aaye. I had used this as the title for a thread when Adarsh had realized his mistake in the show too... 😆. Let us see what he does now that he has realized his mistake. 
Originally posted by radhika95K

awww...how cute is that..

wanna see adarsh going to meet swadheenta

Thanks Radhika. Hopefully you will enjoy the next part too
Originally posted by dh19

am falling in love with each and every character of this story
just picture perfect
suhashini what to say abt her
her pov is outstanding as always
and she explained adarsh how wrong he is
even she is not seeing appa's fault in this situation
her convo with adarsh is outstanding
Adarsh realized his mistake 
loved the confrontation and convo of adarsh , jaya , abhay and jaidev.
waiting for swadhinta's meet with whole sinha family 
and how adarsh make it upto swadhinta

Thanks. Yes, Suhasini is a mother, but she is also a lawyer. She is composed, logical, practical, and she tried to teach the same things to her children always. When she is wrong, she acknowledges it. Adarsh is a lot like her. But he only gets very emotional and impulsive when it comes to his family and people that he loves and cares about. Hopefully he will try and learn to control it soon. 

I think you may enjoy the next part too... let me know. 
Originally posted by -Sarcy-

Suhasini is DA-BEST!
She is such a smart and lovely woman, it's a treat to read about her in your story. So Adarsh now knows he's wrong and also accepts it. I like the way Abhay and JJ are working things out for Adarsh and Swa. Can't wait to see how they will convince appa.

And hey, I have a request. I'd love to see Swa act pricey when Adarsh goes to meet her next. Bande ke tote uda de toh kya baat hain. 😆 Chahe mazaak me hi sahi. 😉

You and I think alike. I had planned her giving a tough time to him, but not in a way ki uske tote udd jaaye. Let us see what you think after reading the next update. 

The convincing appa part will come later. I plan the Simmi and Ahuja bit before that. We will see how things go.