~ Building Life ~ (A Swadarsh FF) ~ Note, Page 76 - Page 43

Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by Aimsha

Please update soon waiting for the update eagerly 

Hey, thanks. Mostly tomorrow. Sorry about the wait. Got busy during the week... 
Originally posted by Soapoperasrfun

Hey, thanks. Mostly tomorrow. Sorry about the wait. Got busy during the week... 
means today... 😃
Originally posted by Sharmi_swadarsh

Amazing update..👏
Poor Abhay and what bonding between the brothers and Asad joining the camp too..😔👍🏼

Feeling so bad for Swa..😭

Waiting for the next update..for the showdown between the Sinhas and Ramakrishnans.. I am sure Suhasni will be able tomake Swa's appa understand..😉

Thank u for the pm 😊

Thanks Sharmi. I know. Poor Swa. But now Adarsh will have to do something special to make it up to her... 😊

Suhasini? Humm. Not thought about that. I think Swa is a good enough lawyer on her own, don't you think? She will make her appa understand on her own... Also, I think one of the reasons appa got so upset is because Simmi broke the news of Swadarsh to appa. So, instead of someone else, it will be better is Swa makes her appa understand... haina? 😃
Originally posted by -Sarcy-

😲 He slapped her?!

Appa is such a conventionally orthodox person! Simmi and Appa are so similar in that once they start with their words, they just don't stop irrespective of how much damage their words can do. 😡

Swadheenta 💔 poor girl! Her life is crumbling all around her. Adarsh was impulsive with her. He saw how Appa just slapped her and he thinks thay she will be able to convince Appa to apologise or fix his mess? 😕

Can't wait to read how will this mess get sorted.

Yes. Appa is very orthodox. He comes from a society where women are subservient. Tradition, customs are important to him. 

He always thought he knew his daughter well, ad trusted her. Now, he found out that she had been lying to him (because Simmi broke the news of her relationship with Adarsh. Swa did not confess it). So, he was super angry that his daughter broke his trust. 

Poor Swadheenta, really! 
Originally posted by Aalina.

Ek ke sath ek murder allowed hai.. Mujhe karne hai 😡

Simi ko to appa ki beti hona chahiye tha.. Both r dam irritating.. 

Pri tension pe tension.. 

😆 Mujhe bhi tension ho gaya tha. Likh toh diya... solve karna nahi aa raha tha ab tak.

It will get resolved soon I hope. Swadheenta needs a break. 
Originally posted by Sharmi_swadarsh

Ohh God!!! What a disaster..just read the last update and I am hell shocked! 
You have potrayed Swa's Appa perfectly..blinded by customs and community..these kind of people do exist who can see nothing else other than dominating people even if it means their only daughter.

Swadheenta being a lawyer today could not voice out her opinion and stand upon the injustice inflicted on her and upon the Gillanis.

I feel really bad for Suhasni and I agree with Adarsh, which son will tolerate insults directed towards his mother by an insensible man.

I hope just some one can make appa understand. He is getting on my nerves now.😡

Will be waiting for the next update with lot of hope and anxiety.👍🏼

Yes Sharmi. I have seen people like appa in life. They are unreasonable, unyielding. They are nice people, but are so blinded by their belief's, it is not even funny. 

Well, come to think of it, I don't think anyone was completely wrong. they were all right. Simmi thought everyone is scheming against her father and wanted revenge. Appa was upset thinking that his daughter broke his trust. Adarsh was upset that appa was insensitive. But the end result, Swadheenta is paying for everyone's actions... 
Originally posted by dh19

cant believe appa slapped swadhinta
how can he do this
understand that he is orthodox  person and can go to any extent to stop swadarsh
but that doesnt give him permission to question
suha's upbringing and slapping swa
adarsh is UPSET AND HURT BUT DUE TO  his sudden outburst he also hurt swa
he loves her mom but has to understand swa's situation 
situation is worse now ..
this is called real road block... 
worried for swa , she passed out due to exhaustion...😭
hope abhay, asad and jay will do something and god will put some brain in appa

Anger, Ego, Self-importance, inferiority complex, these things make people do unbelievable things. And acting on impulses is the worst of them all. And acting on half knowledge, even worse. 

Adarsh, Simmi, Suhasini and appa all acted either on impulse or on half-knowledge.  Look where that got all of them. 

Hopefully they will resolve this issue soon. 

Originally posted by Aimsha

Thanks for the update dear it was a really nice one waiting for your next update Please update soon 

Thank you!
Originally posted by olsen_124

Ughh Appa !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 😡.Poor Suhasini.Oh no Freedom fainted.

Update soon

I know. What a mess! 
Originally posted by sushfiza

Ye kya ho gya !
Thats the limit !
Hw could he slap her 😡
Cant blame adarsh either 
Swa's father made d matter worst by raising question in suh's upbringing !
Swadarsh 🥺 😔

😳

Sab teek ho jaayega. Don't worry 😆.

Yes, they all acted on impulses, but Swadheenta is paying the price for it. Don't worry. There are still some sane people around. 😉