Views

Users

Frequent Posters

meghzzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by: Soapoperasrfun

Thanks Meghana.

I am also waiting for Adarsh to tell him what he plans to do. I will let you know soon.

will be waiting.. And yes you can call me Megs 😊
Soapoperasrfun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: dh19

Hey priti thanks for the note and another story
Will certainly Meet u and swadarsh through ur stories

Have not read ur ss yet but will read it and comment
Hope you will write more on swadarsh and we can see dahleez season2 here atleast

I am so looking forward to continuing our conversations. 

And I will wait to see your comments on the other story.

See you around! πŸ˜ƒ
Soapoperasrfun thumbnail
Originally posted by: Stylikson

Hey Priti don't worry we are not leaving it any way..
I'm definitely gonna stay here forever.. For Swadarsh and trishad and for the lovely people I met here.. Hope our bond will get stronger.. πŸ˜ƒ

Thanks Megs. I look forward to keeping in touch too... πŸ˜ƒ
meghzzzz thumbnail
Originally posted by: Soapoperasrfun

Thanks Megs. I look forward to keeping in touch too...πŸ˜ƒ

😊
Sharmi_swadarsh thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hey thanks for the note..Will definitely come here and yes will also read ur ff...haven't read the ss yet..but now will..πŸ˜‰
Love swadarsh β€οΈ

And thank you again😊
Soapoperasrfun thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sharmi_swadarsh

Hey thanks for the note..Will definitely come here and yes will also read ur ff...haven't read the ss yet..but now will..πŸ˜‰

Love swadarsh β€οΈ

And thank you again😊

Thanks Sharmi
Sarcy thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 8
OMG! Simmi ne toh kya raita phaila Diya! 😲
Appa is not going to listen to anybody now. He won't even hesitate to drag her away to Chennai. Poor Swadheenta. This is what she gets from making Simmi a friend. :(
Though I liked the part where she saw Abhay and could read the hurt and disappointment in his eyes. I'm hoping that at least for Abhay's sake, she will try to be reasonable and figure out what the real deal is.
Adarsh will be shattered when her hears of this.
Soapoperasrfun thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Sarcy-

OMG! Simmi ne toh kya raita phaila Diya! 😲
Appa is not going to listen to anybody now. He won't even hesitate to drag her away to Chennai. Poor Swadheenta. This is what she gets from making Simmi a friend. :(
Though I liked the part where she saw Abhay and could read the hurt and disappointment in his eyes. I'm hoping that at least for Abhay's sake, she will try to be reasonable and figure out what the real deal is.
Adarsh will be shattered when her hears of this.

You hadn't read this part. πŸ˜².

Yes, Simmi spoilt things a lot. Adarsh will be hurt and upset. Appa is furious that Swadheenta broke his trust. At-least is she had a chance to explain, maybe he would relent. But now it seems like he learnt something this important about his daughter from someone that he doesn't even know. That is a big blow. 
Soapoperasrfun thumbnail
Roadblock 1

Bhai, please pick up the call. Please! Damn. Abhay had been trying to reach Adarsh on the phone since half an hour. He had left the hospital without talking to Simmi. He was extremely upset with what had happened, and did not think facing Simmi when he was disturbed was the best idea. Simmi was an extremely sensitive and insecure girl, and she also had a heart condition. He knew she was wrong, but did not want to say anything to her that he would not be able to undo later. He had immediately driven out of the hospital to a park where he could sit and think. Here he was 1/2 hour later still trying to reach Adarsh. Simmi had tried calling him a few times, but he had not answered her call. Finally, he decided to meet Adarsh at his office and called Jai 

Haan chotu, bol

Bhai, woh mein Adarsh bhai ke office jaa raha hu. Aap aa sakte ho waha?

Adarsh toh busy hoga. Dad ke saath uska koi meeting tha. Bola tha usne subha breakfast pe. 

Acha? Woh bhai, kuch hua hai!

Kya? Swadheenta toh teek hai na?

Well, yes and no. Physically teek hai, lekin emotionally nahi. Ek min... bhai, woh Adarsh bhai ka phone aa raha hai. Free ho gaye honge. Aap unke office aayiye na?

Teek hai. Milta hu waha.

Abhay spoke to Adarsh next and informed him that he was in the neighborhood and would meet him at office. He wanted to be with Adarsh when he narrated everything that had gone down at the hospital. As he was driving, he called Asad. 

Abhay bhaiya? Mein aapko abhi call karne waala tha. Adarsh bhaiya phone nahi uta rahe the. 

Haan. Swadheenta kaisi hai?

Bilkul teek nahi hai. Lekin aapko kaise pata chala?

Mein waha tha Asad. Sab kuch toh nahi, lekin kaafi kuch sun liya maine. Abhi Adarsh bahi se milne unke office hi jaa raha hu. 

Freedom ke appa amma toh hum sab se bhi bahut naraaz hai bhaiya. Abbu Ammi aur mujhe bhi Freedom se milne nahi de rahe. Freedom bahut upset hai bhaiya. Maine usse kabhi itna upset nahi dheka hai. Bilkul chup chaap baiti hai. Kuch bol hi nahi rahi. Uske appa toh aap logon mein se kisi ka naam bhi nahi sun na chahte. Zabardasti uski Resignation letter pe sign karwaliya. Adarsh bahiya aur Suhasini aunty pe toh itna naraaz hai, aur abbu se bhi. Woh toh usko wapas Chennai le jaa ne ki baat kar rahe hai bhaiya.

Asad, mujhe bhi kuch samaj nahi aa raha. But tu fikar mat kar. Hum kuch soch te hai. Tu bhi Adarsh bhai ke office aa jaa. Thuje pata hai na kaha hai?

Of-course bhaiya. Mein abhi aaya. 

Abhay reached Adarsh's office before anyone. As he walked in, he noticed that Adarsh was worried. 

Abhay, kuch hua hai kya? Asad ke itne saare missed calls the. Wapas try kiya toh woh phone nahi uta raha. Aur Swadheenta ka phone switched-off aa raha hai. Hua kya hai?

Woh, aap 5 min rukiye. Mein batata hu aapko. 

A few minutes later Jai joined them followed by Asad. What is going on? Swadheenta teek toh hai na? Hua kya hai? Koi bolega?

Haan bhai, woh... Abhay started narrating what he had heard at the hospital. He had walked in when Swadheenta's father was questioning her about Adarsh. He told them about seeing Simmi there, and how outraged Swadheenta's appa was at finding out all this information. Asad added the remainder of the story, the happenings since Abhay and Simmi's departure. He told them how even his family wasn't allowed to meet Swadheenta and how her appa was hell bent on taking her to Chennai as soon as she got discharged. 

Adarsh sat with his head in his hands. Arre yaar. Abhi toh hide and seek ka maze le raha tha. Anyway, koi baat nahi. Mein jaake unse baat kar leta hu. 

Asad quickly stopped him with a Bhaiya, itna simple nahi hai. Uske appa bahut strict hai. Aur woh Jeevan ke saath uski shaadi ki baat kar rahe the Chennai mein. Freedom unko acha time dhek ke samjhana chahti thi. Par ab unko lagta hai ki sab kuch jaante hue bhi Freedom ne unko dhoka diya. Aap please ab mat jaayiye. Kuch aur kharaab ho jaayega.

Lekin uss milna toh padega. Agar woh upset hai toh mein yaha kaise baita rahu? I have to be with her. 

Abhay added Ek minute bhaiya. Simmi waha pe thi. Mein ek baar usse pata toh karlu ki poori baat kya hai. Mein naraaz tha aur isi liye uska call nahi utaya maine. Poori baat toh mujhe bhi nahi pata. 

Teek hai chotu. Tu speaker pe daal. Abhay called Simmi from his phone with the speaker on so everyone could hear

Baby, tum kab se mere calls ignore kar rahe ho. Itna naraaz ho mujhse? Aise bhi kya kar diya maine?

Simmi, tum Swadheenta se kyon milne gayi thi aaj?

Woh mera ghar thodne ki koshish karegi aur mein chup baiti rahu? Tumhe kya laga? Tum raat mein Adarsh bhaiya ke room mein mere paapa ke khilaaf schemes banaoge, aur mujhe pata nahi chalega?

Abhay was shocked at what he heard and looked around to see shocked faces of Adarsh and Jai too. Asad was confused. Simmi, yeh tum kya keh rahi ho?

Haan, kal raat suna tha maine tum sab ki baat. Mom tumhe daat rahi thi ki tumne mujhse shaadi kar li, aur Adarsh bahiya se keh rahi thi ki woh mere paapa ko saza dilwayegi. Maine yeh bhi suna ki yeh sab Swadheenta ki wahje se hua tha. Isi liye aaj mein gayi, aur maine uski mom and dad ko bol diya ki woh mera ghar thodne ki koshish kar rahi hai. 

Abhay could not believe what he was hearing. They were all too shocked to react. Upon hearing no response, Simmi continued Woh teek ladki nahi hai Baby. Woh hamare life mein troubles create kar rahi thi. Adarsh bhaiya bhi samaj jaayange. Yahi baat maine aake mom aur Jaya bhabhi se bhi kahi. Lekin woh toh samaj hi nahi rahe. Woh toh Swadheenta se milhe hospital chale gaye. Pata nahi kya patti padaadi hai iss ladki ne unko. 

What? Mom hospital gayi hai? Simmi, I will talk to you later. Abhay cut the call and looked around at the shocked faces of everyone. Does anyone else feel that this is just a beginning? Adarsh looked at Abhay and nodded his head. They sighed and walked out of Adarsh's office. Right time or not, they were heading to the hospital!
meghzzzz thumbnail
res
unres

update is super duper amazing.. ❀️
you know Pri mujhe bechare Swadarsh pe daya aa rai hai.. πŸ˜†
Serial mein JJ unka romance kha gaye or yahan ye Simmi aatank muchane mein lagi h.. 😑
Poor Swadarsh πŸ˜” πŸ˜†Edited by Stylikson - 7 years ago