Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Soapoperasrfun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
Understanding is the first step towards acceptance

Some known place

Hello sir, kahiye?...Kya? Woh bach kaise gayi? ... Sorry sir. Lekin woh case toh lad nahi paayegi... Ji, samajte hai. Aap chinta mat keejiye. Hum usko chodenge nahi... Ji, kaam ho jaayega. Aaj hi.

At the hospital

Jaya and Swadheenta sat talking to each other. Jaya was telling Swadheenta about her days as a teacher, and how much she had enjoyed and loved being around kids when all of a sudden the door opened and a doctor walked in with some medicines. It was time for Swadheenta to get some shots, and while the doctor was getting the medicines ready another nurse walked in with some other medicines. The nurse seemed confused about what the doctor was doing there, and when she asked him, he seemed like he was caught unaware. He apologized mentioning that he must be in the wrong room, and quickly walked away. The nurse who had not recognized the doctor ran outside to re-check with him, only to find that the doctor was gone. She asked some men sitting outside if they had seen a doctor, but no one had paid attention. He had disappeared. She walked back into the room and apologized to Swadheenta. She quickly looked at the medicine that the doctor had left behind in a hurry, to realize to her shock that it was Seconal, a strong sedative used to treat insomnia. It was lethal if given to normal patients. The hospital normally didn't use this medicine regularly, and she was hence suspicious. She quickly rushed to place a complaint with the hospital's administrative services and security.

Jaya and Swadheenta were shocked to say the least. They had been shaken. Although they tried to believe that it was an accident, the nurse's reaction had them on the edge. Why would someone try to give Swadheenta wrong medicines? Jaya suggested that she will call Jai and Adarsh and inform them of this situation.

She quickly placed the call.. Hello, Jai?

In Adarsh's office cabin

What? Yeh tu kya keh raha hai Adarsh? Pata bhi hai tume?

Haan bhai. Aap khud video dhek lo. Maine isko analyze karwa diya, aur usme se licence plate number pata chala hai. Woh wahi gadi thi jiski licence number maine accident wali subha note kiya tha. It was the same vehicle bhai. And what is the possibility that the same vehicle accidentally happened to hit her that night?

Pata chala car kiska hai?

Nahi. Fake documents hai. Jo naam aur contact details listed hai, woh kisi aur ka hai jinke paas yeh toh kya, koi bhi gaadi nahi ho sakta hai. Bahut gareeb log hai. 

Toh pata kaise karange ki kaun hai iske peeche? Chotu?

Pata nahi bhai. So far I haven't done anything. I wanted to consult you too. After all aap mere senior hai... 

Hummm. Swadheenta se poochna padega ki usko kisi pe shak hai kya? Check kiya usse?

Not yet bhai. I didn't want to worry her yet Adarsh responded

Abhay quickly added Mein papa ke details check kar sakta hu... lekin Simmi ya paapa ko pata chal gaya, toh bahut problem hogi, particularly if he had nothing to do with it. Toh, I want to be a little bit more certain before I check on him.

Kya? Tu Ahuja uncle pe shak kar raha hai?

Woh, maine hi bola tha bhai. Swadheenta ne sirf ek case lada hai ab taq. Ahuja uncle ke khilaaf. Toh...

Adarsh, lekin woh Ahuja uncle hai. Simmi ke papa hai

Adarsh and Abhay kept quiet with their heads bent down. Jai was perplexed beyond measure and didn't know how to handle this situation. Firstly, he had been told that it was possible that Swadheenta's accident was intentional, and secondly that Ahuja uncle may have had a hand in it? He was shocked. There was so much silence in the room that you could cut it with a knife. In the silence, Jai's phone rang with a shrill

Hello? ...Jaya, ek minute, ek minute... hua kya hai? Aaraam se bolo.. Mujhe kuch samaj nahi aa raha...

While Jai let Jaya explain the details, Adarsh and Abhay kept looking at Jai. 

What? Kab hua yeh? Pakada gaya?... Nahi nahi. Tum uske saath hi rehna. Ek minute hold karo. Jai who was not yet aware of the plain clothes officer placed outside Swadheenta's room checked with Abhay if some such arrangement can be made immediately. Abhay informed him that they already had a man at the hospital since last night. Abhay, hospital mein kaun hai abhi?

Rajesh hai bhai. Rajesh Chowdhary. Adarsh who heard hospital stood alert. Abhay and Adarsh were worried. Jai continued talking to Jaya Abhay apne aadmi ko waha bhejega immediately. Uska naam Rajesh Chowdhary hai. Uss se ID card maang lena. Abhay usko abhi phone karega, aur hum abhi aa rahe hai waha pe. Tum chinta mat karo. Adarsh bhi mere hi saath hai. We are coming right away.

As soon as he put the phone down he updated Adarsh and Abhay about the hospital incident. What? Woh dono teek toh hai na? Kuch hua toh nahi na?

Nahi, sab teek hai. Come on, let's go. Chotu, tu Rajesh ko call kar le. Chale? 

Adarsh, Abhay and Jai rushed to the hospital. Adarsh was jittery all along and kept calling Swadheenta and Jaya to make sure they were alright. Rajesh was with them in the room, and they were safe, but they were shaken up. When they reached the hospital Abhay asked Adarsh and Jai to go inside while he parked the car and joined them. As he parked the car and walked towards the hospital entrance, he bumped into someone. He quickly apologize to the gentleman and looked at his face only to realize that he was Pankaj, one of Ahuja's associates. He has been introduced to him at Ahuja's house. He was with another gentleman, and it looked like they were in some deep discussion which had distracted them from watching where they went. Pankaj looked shocked to see Abhay there, but quickly recovered. 

Abhay sir, aap yaha?

Humm, mein kisi se milne aaya tha. Aur tum? Tum kyon aaye ho yaha?

Mein? Woh apne dost ko laaya tha yaha pe. Uski tabbiyat teek nahi thi. Ab ghar hi jaa rahe hai.

Naam kya hai tumhare dost ka?

Neeraj. Neeraj Singh

Teek hai. Tum jao. Baad mein milte hai. Abhay kept watching as Pankaj and Neeraj walked away. Was it a co-incidence that he bumped into Ahuja's man at the same hospital that Swadheenta was admitted in? Or was he connecting seemingly unconnected dots? He was beginning to realize that as much as he would hate the outcome, he would have to investigate his father-in-law. 

Sighing to himself, he walked in to meet Swadheenta and Jaya bhabhi. 
Edited by Soapoperasrfun - 7 years ago
Soapoperasrfun thumbnail
Note on the Medical aspect of the story

Seconal is a strong sedative that is used to treat insomnia in real. However, I don't know if it is a drug that is used in India (or if it has a different brand name there). This part of the story is my own creation and may not be necessarily true. Please consider it as fiction only. 
Sharmi_swadarsh thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Nice update again...how much i love the bonding between jai-adarsh-abhay...thank god jaya was with swa and the nurse came in time..
Waiting for the next update..Investigation coming up here too..👍🏼
dh19 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
nice update
thanks to the nurse who came on time and check on doctor and medicine
swadhinta and jay is in shock
sinha brothers are in action.
loved there bond
not fair kaha pe lake atka diya
no swadarsh meet 😭
update soon

Sarcy thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 8
Lovely update, Priti! Needless to say, any scene with all three Sinha siblings in it is a pure treat to read/watch!
The presence of mind of the nurse was commendable. She didn't just let the issue pass when it rang warning bells in her head. That will help them nab the attacker sooner. 

Jaidev and Jaya don't seem to be at complete loggerheads in your fic, which is good of course! 😆.

It will be interesting to see where Abhay's investigation leads him seeing that he's already started putting things together.

Waiting for the next update!
Soapoperasrfun thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sharmi_swadarsh

Nice update again...how much i love the bonding between jai-adarsh-abhay...thank god jaya was with swa and the nurse came in time..

Waiting for the next update..Investigation coming up here too..👍🏼

Yes. Thanks.

The brothers are really good and supportive of each other. 

Really, Thank God Jaya was with Swadheenta. At least every one came and things got better. She would have been more worried otherwise. 

Yes, Investigation coming up here too. 
Soapoperasrfun thumbnail
Originally posted by: dh19

nice update

thanks to the nurse who came on time and check on doctor and medicine
swadhinta and jay is in shock
sinha brothers are in action.
loved there bond
not fair kaha pe lake atka diya
no swadarsh meet 😭
update soon

Thanks. I will try and update soon over the next few days... I am hoping that i can finish this story by the end of this month. With several things yet to fall in place, it will be difficult to cover it all without increasing the pace. Let me see.😊

Soapoperasrfun thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Sarcy-

Lovely update, Priti! Needless to say, any scene with all three Sinha siblings in it is a pure treat to read/watch!

The presence of mind of the nurse was commendable. She didn't just let the issue pass when it rang warning bells in her head. That will help them nab the attacker sooner. 

Jaidev and Jaya don't seem to be at complete loggerheads in your fic, which is good of course! 😆.

It will be interesting to see where Abhay's investigation leads him seeing that he's already started putting things together.

Waiting for the next update!

Thanks Sarcy.

True. The nurse could have simply let it go as a lapse, but she didn't recognize the doctor and found it odd that the medicine he brought along was also not one that they usually used. That rang alarm bells in her head. 

Abhay has started joining the dots, but he is also scared about where the dots are leading him. They will have a lot of hurdles to face, but with these 3 together, I think they will make it 😆
Soapoperasrfun thumbnail
Originally posted by: MysticRiver

interesting update...

Thank you. I am glad you think so. 
sushfiza thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Oho ! So that doc was ahuja's man !thank god d nurse came in time or else ...
Swa needs to b very very careful
Thanks fr d update 😊