Naagin
Naagin

Shweta Kawaatra in 'Naagin2'? (Page 3)

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 12:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PaYa_Rivanya

Lol...1st we need confirmation on ArNi and story ...don't care about vamps...other than Sudha ma'am..LOLLOL

for me...same trio and story important for me...Embarrassed

slippery_chilka IF-Rockerz
slippery_chilka
slippery_chilka

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 12:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mages

why everyone has this negative thinking that sesha will be a vamp in season 2 just becos she shows her negativity in season 1...the trps has clearly slapped on EK face that noone accepted sesha's negative shades in her character...they prefer the grey shesha whom helped her sister...they want back the Sheshiv bond...the main reason of the show success among with Hrivanya...maybe she is back to her grey shades in season 2...where she realise her mistake after loosing her sister and what she did was wrong...and her realisation that what she had for hrithik is obsession and not love...that ruined her relationship with her sister and unfortunately loosing her sister...she will know abt the re-birth of shivanya and will standby her thick and thin in shivanya's re-birth...there is definitely someone who will make shivanya see her last birth and it can only be done by powers...and sesha is one who can bring back shivanya to her last birth and make her see the reason of her re-birth...she is the only one who is immortal becos she is a naagin...there is no confirmation that she is a vamp in season 2...so we can expect changes in her character
seriously i prefer sesha in her grey shades...i don't like the negative shades in her...i find it stupid...EK can introduce a new male lead for sesha...Karan Wahi or Karan Tracker would be perfect

Sorry to rain on your parade but I really doubt they will turn Shesha into a nannyLOL for baby Rivanya after showing her wanting to kill Shivanya and lust after her BIL. Like literally she wants to kill her so why will she regret it when Shivu dies? ROFL It's time to face the truth now. Shesha is a vamp. They will not turn her into a grey character just for the heck of it in season 2. There will be NO difference in her role in both the seasons if she remains grey. A character should always have a journey in a story. Either they progress into heroism or they regress into vamp/villain. With Shesha its the latter.

And again sorry to rain on your parade but the dip in TRP is not because Shesha turned vamp. It's because of IPL. Every show has dipped alarmingly. BUT Naagin is still on top. Honestly, even normal audience knew from articles in newspapers that Shesha was the antagonist in the show. She was always going to backstab Shivanya. Adaa herself has always maintained that too. ShivSha was nice but its even more interesting now to see how Shivanya will tackle the vamp team with Ritik. Rivanya are the true team in revenge because this is as much his revenge as hers. 

And once again sorry but Shesha having a love interest is impossible with the direction the show is going in. She is all about her lust for Ritik. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

PaYa_Shivika

slippery_chilka IF-Rockerz
slippery_chilka
slippery_chilka

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 12:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PaYa_Rivanya

Lol...1st we need confirmation on ArNi and story ...don't care about vamps...other than Sudha ma'am..LOLLOL

Unless Yamini is brought back from hell by evil snake-woman..I doubt she will be there in season 2. And yes..people are more worried about ArNi. Shesha, everyone is sure about because she is the vamp now. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

PaYa_Shivika

MadhuChibber Senior Member
MadhuChibber
MadhuChibber

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 3:02pm | IP Logged
tfs
how many time some people re post same articleConfusedROFL
NandiniRaizadaa IF-Stunnerz
NandiniRaizadaa
NandiniRaizadaa

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 9:17pm | IP Logged