India-Forums

Meri Awaaz Hi Pehchaan Hai
Meri Awaaz Hi Pehchaan Hai

Awesome Cinematography ......

RollingStones IF-Sizzlerz
RollingStones
RollingStones

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
This Show has shown some Good Cinematography work since first esp...esp the entire Nagthane coverage ...
Though not a SohKet Pair Fan , but Recently their Scene...at the sea side had some breath taking Camera Work done .

Comparing to the Indian TV standards ...this serial's Camera work has been Brilliant and adding nuances to the Scenes...
Kudos to whoever is Handling this Department ...Great Work...!!!

Some caps from the Scene..

And yes that Song ...Dil mein ho Tum..created such Pleasant Trance...Smile

Edited by RollingStones - 24 April 2016 at 2:06am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

LoonyLunamunnihyderabaddevashree_hBinKuchKahe.Fantasia.vyomanLoveforlifepeeyara-Swetha-

Fantasia. IF-Sizzlerz
Fantasia.
Fantasia.

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 4:01pm | IP Logged
You are the caps rockstar!! Sachi main! Heart Every single picture is so so gorgeous! Heart

Coming to the cinematography, yes. This serial has been able to present us with some beautiful shots and this song tops it all. It just starts right after Vikraant asks Kalyaani to let happiness enter her life and bang we have ketki running on the beach. I LOVED THAT juxtaposition and then the music, the dusk time, and the focus on the splashing of water and the blowing wind just made it all absouletley beautiful. 

The camera angle in the last shot was also wonderful. This sequence has to be one of the best songs picturized on television!

Edited by Fantasia. - 22 April 2016 at 4:00pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

LoonyLunamunnihyderabadcroziaxxLoveforlifepeeyaraRollingStonesBinKuchKahe.-Swetha-

peeyara IF-Sizzlerz
peeyara
peeyara

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 9:30pm | IP Logged
It was beautifully done
Me too not SohKet fan but loved that bit, it was subtly done with great camera angles :)

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

LoonyLunaRollingStonesLoveforlife-Swetha-

Loveforlife IF-Sizzlerz
Loveforlife
Loveforlife

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 10:10pm | IP Logged
Lovely caps Asmi! 
The song had a bada parda feel to it. Agree with you the cinematography has been outstanding. Ketki's youthful carefree nature seeps in it. 

The sand and the watch reminds me of how the sand of time keeps shifting and passing in a hour glass, life that keeps changing every second.. Every millisecond, a speck of sand that becomes a memory, a learning or a lesson. As the sand flows and falls in an hour covering our memories with new ones... Until someone turns the hourglass around and the buried memories shift back to the surface... some memories tormenting us, some soothing us, some we would like left buried deep. 

Ketki or Kalyani...they hold on to the past thus bringing a storm into their present and future... Love for each other buried under the sands of anger,
resentment, hate... 

Break the hour glass, break free from the confinement.. Spread the sand...let the ocean wash away the hurtful memories...Only love will be left then.. A new beginning.. A smooth slate of sand..

Life is mortal, but we hold on to our memories as if our life is immortal... Think like a mortal, write memories on sand so that the past that affects us can be rubbed away or forgotten and life will not torment us any further. 

Sorry Asmi... Got carried away.. Blushing

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

LoonyLunamunnihyderabadcroziaxxdevashree_hpeeyaraRollingStones-Swetha-

Loveforlife IF-Sizzlerz
Loveforlife
Loveforlife

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 10:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Fantasia.

You are the caps rockstar!! Sachi main! Heart Every single picture is so so gorgeous! Heart

Coming to the cinematography, yes. This serial has been able to present us with some beautiful shots and this song tops it all. It just starts right after Vikraant asks Kalyaani to let happiness enter her life and bang we have ketki running on the beach. I LOVED THAT juxtaposition and then the music, the dusk time, and the focus on the splashing of water and the blowing wind just made it all absouletley beautiful. 

The camera angle in the last shot was also wonderful. This sequence has to be one of the best songs picturized on television!

@bold: perfect! 

Fantasia.peeyaraRollingStones-Swetha-

bsingapury IF-Sizzlerz
bsingapury
bsingapury

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 12:42am | IP Logged
Even I loved kalyani and vikrant's sunset scene that was also beautifully captured 

munnihyderabaddevashree_hRollingStones-Swetha-

RollingStones
RollingStones

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 3:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Loveforlife

Lovely caps Asmi! 
The song had a bada parda feel to it. Agree with you the cinematography has been outstanding. Ketki's youthful carefree nature seeps in it. 

The sand and the watch reminds me of how the sand of time keeps shifting and passing in a hour glass, life that keeps changing every second.. Every millisecond, a speck of sand that becomes a memory, a learning or a lesson. As the sand flows and falls in an hour covering our memories with new ones... Until someone turns the hourglass around and the buried memories shift back to the surface... some memories tormenting us, some soothing us, some we would like left buried deep. 

Ketki or Kalyani...they hold on to the past thus bringing a storm into their present and future... Love for each other buried under the sands of anger,
resentment, hate... 

Break the hour glass, break free from the confinement.. Spread the sand...let the ocean wash away the hurtful memories...Only love will be left then.. A new beginning.. A smooth slate of sand..

Life is mortal, but we hold on to our memories as if our life is immortal... Think like a mortal, write memories on sand so that the past that affects us can be rubbed away or forgotten and life will not torment us any further. 

Sorry Asmi... Got carried away.. Blushing

OMG...Rav...Tum Dil lo Yaar...Kyaa carried away ho gayi tum..LOL
Kitne dino baad I saw this Rav...What a beautiful Piece this is ...
Kaise likhti ho tum yeh sab...Clap

Ohh even I loved that watch of Suhrab...hahhaa..
The Makers have maintained the Authenticity of the Era...well we are still confused abt the chudidaars though..WinkLOL

But word about Song giving Bade Parde wala feel...
How well it was choreographed and captured..
The starting bit of Ketki running and then that Water splashing moments ...WOW...
Agar yeh apne Fav couple par hota toh we would have been in Heaven ...Day DreamingLOL

Originally posted by Fantasia.

For me this is the Best one ...w.r.t Cinematography that I have seen on TV..
I seriously don't remember any other coming close to this one...atleast the one's that I have seen...

This serial ka  song selection have been just Awesome..
and this one was no Less...

It captured Ketki's Free Spirited nature ...and infact in the same  ser she mentions...how for the first time she is feeling like there is someone who values her Dreams her Freedom (though he is doing it for his own Benefit ) as Kalyani always tried to tie her in Bandhan...

Edited by RollingStones - 24 April 2016 at 2:05am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

LoonyLunamunnihyderabaddevashree_hFantasia.Loveforlife-Swetha-

RollingStones
RollingStones

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 3:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bsingapury

Even I loved kalyani and vikrant's sunset scene that was also beautifully captured 

Ohh that was one Serene Scene Heart...I have capped those Moments ...
Will be posting soon...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-

Go to top