Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

Aarya ss forbidden love affairs part 5 on pg 4 (Page 4)

Sharlene1410 IF-Sizzlerz
Sharlene1410
Sharlene1410

Posted: 29 April 2016 at 5:19am | IP Logged
Very interesting sis so Yash was still cheating Ouch finally they got married Big smile

BusiMusi IF-Dazzler
BusiMusi
BusiMusi

Posted: 05 June 2016 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
Part4
Taiji called up Mansi and Prashant accompanied her to see Taiji. Aunt why did you want to speak to me asked Mansi. Ooh Mansi i want tell you who you really are said Taiji. I know who i am replied Mansi. What you think it all a lie. You are a twin sister of Yash and G3 is your mother said Taiji and she died.
Mansi was fuming when she got to the Scindhia Mansion. How could lie to me and give me away said Mansi while packing her belonging. Where are you going asked G3. Away from here and you said Mansi.

Mansi moved in with Prashant at his flat. Prashant called Yash to came at his flat and Yash didn't waist anytime when he got there they told everything.

So you are my twin sister and ma gave you up said Yash. Yep it seem like that said Mansi. Yash hugged his sister and kissed her all over his face.

At home Suraj Pratap and G3 were arguing. You keep me away from my daughter all this year yelled Suraj Pratap. Ooh please i protected my child from being sold for wealth said G3.
The 3 siblings relationship blossomed. Mansi, Yash and Prashant found out why she G3 gave Mansi away was to protect her and she went back home.

Hug Recap: Hug Infinite
Hey guys here part 4 i hope you will like the updt please forgive me for my spelling error mistakes. I will corrections of my spelling errors soon.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sangeethbalaFandubongalisooTessaloniB-onesieSharlene1410

BusiMusi IF-Dazzler
BusiMusi
BusiMusi

Posted: 05 June 2016 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sharlene1410

Very interesting sis so Yash was still cheatingOuchfinally they got marriedBig smile
tnx sis. Yes he was cheating and got married.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sharlene1410

Tessaloni IF-Sizzlerz
Tessaloni
Tessaloni

Posted: 08 June 2016 at 5:28am | IP Logged
this family is seriously messed up! why did Mansi need protecting? offu what a crazy family! 

BusiMusi

BusiMusi IF-Dazzler
BusiMusi
BusiMusi

Posted: 08 June 2016 at 6:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tessaloni

this family is seriously messed up! why did Mansi need protecting? offu what a crazy family!
yeah they are messed up. Sp wanted 2 sacrifice mansi 4 wealth.
BusiMusi IF-Dazzler
BusiMusi
BusiMusi

Posted: 09 July 2016 at 5:47am | IP Logged
Chapter 5

Yash has being busy with his eligual criminating things stunts to make easy money so he can pay all his father gambling depths while Aarti has being hanging out with Yash's brother Prashant and getting to know him a lot better and more. Aarti and Prashant started having an affair. At first it was just kissing which it turned into getting intimate. Has time went by Mansi caught Aarti and Prashant in bed and she bugged them to stop and they Promised her they will stop but they didn't stopped. Aarti fall out of love with Yash has she was now crazy madly and deeply in love Prashant and Prashant loved Aarti also he wanted her to divorce Yash and marry him instead and Aarti agreed.

Gayatri found out about Aarti and Prashant infinity she told Aarti to stop what she was doing before she will come in between brother who loved and cherished each all this years. Aaarti didn't listen to Gayatri. Yash brought lilies flowers for his beautiful wife and he caught Aarti and Prashant having sex in his own bed. What there hell yell a fuming fast n furious Yash. Hahahahaha i find my own wife and little brother who i carried on my shoulder when we were young fornicating hahahahaha this is totally a head line for IndiaWest News said a furious Yash who was pacing up and down shaking his head in disbelief.

RECAP:

all hell goes loose.

Hey guys plz forgive for my spelling errors i will correct them soon Big smile

Edited by BusiMusi - 09 July 2016 at 6:02am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sangeethbalaThemmySharlene1410

Sharlene1410 IF-Sizzlerz
Sharlene1410
Sharlene1410

Posted: 09 July 2016 at 7:11am | IP Logged
Sis i just read chapter four so Mansi is the twin of Yash G3 give away this family is screwed up LOLLOLLOL big timeLOLLOL

BusiMusi

Sharlene1410 IF-Sizzlerz
Sharlene1410
Sharlene1410

Posted: 09 July 2016 at 7:15am | IP Logged
Yup they are all disgusting Angry bad bad family Angry
Heart broken sis but continue soon Star

BusiMusi

Go to top