Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

Aarya ss forbidden love affairs part 5 on pg 4 (Page 3)

BusiMusi IF-Dazzler
BusiMusi
BusiMusi

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 4:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tessaloni

oh my what a jerk Yash is! and his father isn't any better! if I were Arpita I'd run for the hills although her comment about pap was funny! as for Aarti was she only playing hard to get or really refusing?

waiting for next Busi musi. also update how I met your mother please!
yes yash is a jerk and she was really refusing she does'nt trust yash. Am about to updt HIMYF.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tessaloni

Sharlene1410 IF-Sizzlerz
Sharlene1410
Sharlene1410

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 11:14am | IP Logged
Nice one sis Yash and his father looks like they love the company of women but women like Aripta should have mote self respect 
i am eargely awaiting for Aarti's story why she refuses the proposal

BusiMusi IF-Dazzler
BusiMusi
BusiMusi

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sharlene1410

Nice one sis Yash and his father looks like they love the company of women but women like Aripta should have mote self respect
i am eargely awaiting for Aarti's story why she refuses the proposal

tnx sis. I will updt 2mrrw morning.

Sharlene1410

BusiMusi IF-Dazzler
BusiMusi
BusiMusi

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 7:39am | IP Logged
Part 3
It was Decided that Aarti would live at the SM. Why did you say no at first to me asked Yash. Because you are such a big flirt and you seem like you can't let a skirt pass you she said. Hmm let me tell you that am a one woman my love he said. Aarti and Yash relationship became strong. Aarya will try to make out but Aarti's shadow will all was disturb them. Yash was still cheating and Arpita found out and she threaten to tell Aarti if Yash does'nt change his way. Arpita was the one who was planning Aarti's wedding because Yash said Arpita should plan his their wedding.
Aarti went to see Yash. Hey love were is your shadow asked Yash chuckling. Aunt Mayaji is looking at some wedding dress she said and Yash pulled her to him and they were making out. Mayaji came to call Aarti and they went back to the Scindhia Mansion. Prashant greeted them and went to work. Hmm Prashant is a great boy not like that Yash boy. He is the man you should marry said Maya. Huh Aunty Prashant does'nt have that vavavum Yash have. Prashant is a boy while Yash is a real man said Aarti eating some grapes.
Mansi wanted to find out about her father and G3 paid a man to pretend to be her father. That man took money from Aarti. Mansi found out that G3 paid this man to play a role of her father.
Prashant was wondering were did Yash get the money to pay off Manv. Well Yash and Shekhar did some dealings with a drug lord ( shekhar is Suraj Pratap friend so he is like a family member of the Scindhia family ). Aarya finally got married. Aarti shadow left and return home.
Hey guys here is part 3 i hope you will like it. Sorry for the spelling errors i will edit this chapter sooon.

*****RECAP*****
HEY GUYS BE READY FOR A SHOCKER.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sangeethbalabongalisooJodhuTessaloniSharlene1410

Tessaloni IF-Sizzlerz
Tessaloni
Tessaloni

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 9:06am | IP Logged
good going Busi musi. I have a headache now so I will comment for this and the rest of your updates later... 

BusiMusi

Tessaloni IF-Sizzlerz
Tessaloni
Tessaloni

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
I was just watching Ashes to Ashes on etv! it seems they have ressurected the cast from old generations! most of those actors used to be in generations!!!

BusiMusi

BusiMusi IF-Dazzler
BusiMusi
BusiMusi

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 12:57pm | IP Logged

good going Busi musi. I have a headache now so I will comment for this and the rest of your updates later...
okay sis
BusiMusi IF-Dazzler
BusiMusi
BusiMusi

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 1:04pm | IP Logged

I was just watching Ashes to Ashes on etv! it seems they have ressurected the cast from old generations! most of those actors used to be in generations!!!
yes only few actors are not from generation. But am only loving tsietsi vip. So now you know Yash is playing the role of tsietsi namane and Aarti plays of role of mpho namane. I love this story.

merah86

Go to top