Punar Vivah

Aarya ss forbidden love affairs part 5 on pg 4

BusiMusi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Hey guys am back back with a new ss i hope you wont be mad because Aarya in this story are not that sweet and caring plz don't hate. This ss is based on a south African drama series.

Part 1 on pg 1
part 2 on pg 2
part 3 on pg 3
Part4 on pg 4
part 5 on pg 4

Prolonge

Love
Betrayal
Hate
Revenge
Family
Murder
Violence
Pregnancy
And
Many More.
More drama 😃 Edited by BusiMusi - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sharlene1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hi sis you are back with a bang looking forward to reading your latest offering.
BusiMusi thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Sharlene1410

Hi sis you are back with a bang looking forward to reading your latest offering.

yes am back with something crazy this I hope you will love the ss. Sis am turnig 442 on monday will you please you updt relationships on monday. I love that story sooo much. ⭐️
Sharlene1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Busi

yes am back with something crazy this I hope you will love the ss. Sis am turnig 442 on monday will you please you updt relationships on monday. I love that story sooo much. ⭐️

Okay will do for you sis
BusiMusi thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Sharlene1410

Okay will do for you sis

thank you thank you sis. 😉
zuby87 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Busi u are back my dear, can't wait for this os, I'm sure it will be out of this world
Tessaloni thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
which drama is it based on? sounds different but am looking forward to it, love your work.
BusiMusi thumbnail
Part 1
What she doesn't know won't kill her and stop judging me and let me enjoy my life said Yash. But Yash what if Arpita found out you are cheating on her said Prashant. If she found out am cheating on her what will do hmm I will deal with that when she found out now am going to feed Yash Junior little bro ( ooh yes prashant and Yash are brother's). You are unbelievable you know.

A week later Prashant and Yash found out they had an aunt that they didn't know about who passed away and that aunt had a daughter named Mansi same age has Yash. Mansi was welcomed to the Scindia family by everyone except G3. Arpita found out that Yash has been cheating on her with Ishita and Yash manage to convinced her that he will be committed to her only and Arpita forgive him. But Yash never stopped cheating on her with doctor Ishita long boney legs and arms.

Scindia family buried Mansi's mother and Mansi was offered a job at the the Scindia firm which means she live with the Scindia family to much G3 annoyance because she wanted Mansi out of her life. Aman Mansi's collegue fell in love with her at the first sight and he befriended her. Yash and Arpita broke up because Yash want to marry a princess and his father sent a proposal at the Sharma residents.

I know this chapter was boring but pinky promise i will try to make it more interesting. I hope you will like the updt and excuse my spelling errors guys.

Recap: Will they accept Yash proposal.
BusiMusi thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: zuby87

Busi u are back my dear, can't wait for this os, I'm sure it will be out of this world

yes am back dear. I hope so 😊
BusiMusi thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Tessaloni

which drama is it based on? sounds different but am looking forward to it, love your work.

it based on Ashe's to Ashe's. Tnx sis. I wanted to create something different I hope you will like it. 😊