Yeh Vaada Raha

Kartik's plan makes for the awesomest Friday's episode

Vanellope thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG Okay I should stop right there but I CAN'T.MAN I SERIOUSLY CAN'T.NOBODY CAN.HOW CAN ANYBODY ⭐️⭐️⭐️ 
Okay enough of my crazy.Time for today's update 

So Tai comes up to Survi & lets her know Kartik wants to see her.Meher doesn't approve but then lets Survi go 
On her way to the guestroom where Kartik is staying Tai tries to make Survi tell her what's on her mind.Survi ignores her & keeps walking 😆

No sooner than Survi comes Kartik goes on about how he can't marry Meher,that he is gonna make everything right & that he can't live without Survi.Survi tries to convince him & says there's no other way.With Kartik unrelenting,Survi says she is gonna leave right away if that's what she has to do to make the marriage happen.Survi gets going 

Kartik stops her & says she would have to be there & witness the marriage.That if she is willing to make him go through hell,to hurt him,then she should be hurting too,that she should burn with the agony & pain that he has to endure 

So the rituals begin.Karvi are crying 😭 

Tai is waiting for Survi to throw in her trump card & put a halt to the wedding.But Survi keeps looking on as Kartik dons the marriage rituals 
As soon as the rituals are over,Kaarvi eye each other & exchange smiles 
Soon after Survi leaves from there cause it seemed like she was gonna throw up 
Kartik asks her where she was off to when she returns.Survi shocks everyone around by declaring that she was pregnant with Kartik's child thereby leaving everyone in shock 

Kartik is mad at Survi for keeping him in the dark about his child.Said he didn't trust such a woman with her child who wouldn't honour their marriage.Kartik then goes on to declare that Survi would go on to stay with them until the baby is born.

Flashback time - Going to the scene wherein Ranveer leaves after threatening Kartik with dire consequences unless he marries Meher.So here comes apna Kartya with hi shrewd plan.That he would in fact divorce Survi,marry Meher to teach the brother sister duo a lesson & bring down the curtains on their doings once & for all.Everyone in there- Shrikant,Survi & Raghu repose there faith in Kartik & decide to do what Kartik says 
Although Survi doesn't want to lie about such a thing as having a baby cause children are blessings & that you shouldn't be lying about such a thing.Kartik goes on to convince her though 

Flashback over(Real time ) 😆

Survi fights with Kartik & says she is entitled to keeping the child with him.They both start bickering 

Precap - Ranveer calls up a doctor to see Survi.Karvi exchange nervous glances 

Episode's DEFINING MOMENT 
KARTIK'S PLAN of course 👏👍🏼 
Yayyy yipeee woohooo 🥳 
Cause Kartik had had it upto here with the brother & sister's shenanigans 

DIALOGUE OF THE DAY

Tai to Survi " Agar koi Kartya ko tujhse chhin ne ki koshish bhi karega toh tu akkhi duniya mein aa laga degi " Kya baat kahi Kamla Tai.You know Karvi like noone else 

TAI'S LOL DIALOGUES 

At the beginning of the episode Tai comes to let Survi know that Kartik wanted to talk to her 
Meher wanted to know why.
Tai says " Ab mujhe kya pata baby.Yeh toh aapke hone wale pati ko pata hoga " & goes son to add " Agar hua toh "( Of course man mein bolti hai the last part ) 😆😆 LOL Tai is so funny

TAI'S SUSPICIONS 

Bindu wants to know Tai's thoughts as to whether Survi is gonna let the marriage happen.
Tai says " Ye dono pati patni ki milibhagat hai " 

LOL MOMENTS 

Survi declares about her pregnancy with all the guests around.With the guests breaking into talking among themselves Ranveer goes on to apologise to them & politely asks them to leave
Ise kehte hein Sareaam izaat ka kachra  😆

Karvi convo in the beginning with Ranveer & Tai present.Totally looked like Karvi wanted them to hear everything

Tai trying to convince Survi into letting her in on her plan.Says " Mein teri madad kar sakti hun " 
Survi ignores her completely & keeps walking 😆 LOL Tai Survi ka koi kal paida hui hai jo aap ne socha use ye bol ke pata lengi.She knows you inside out 

KARTIK'S LOL DIALOGUE 

Pointing to Survi he says " Mein is aurat se duniya mein sabse zyaada nafrat karta hun " & then looking at Meher says " Aur tumhe mein sabse zyaada izzat karta hun " 😆
I was like Kartik tone down on the acting.Thoda zyaada ho raha hai 

HOW SERIOUSLY KARTIK ROCKS

The heartbreaking divorce paper signing scene was enacted by Karvi as per Kartik's plan because he was sure Ranveer would have his men keeping an eye on every movement of theirs.Hence they would have to keep up their act & keep it real 

AWWW DIALOGUES OF KARTIK TO SURVI

Said he would marry Meher but he loves Survi & is gonna love her forever
" Tan,man ,dhan se meine tumhe apna mana hai Survi "

AWESOMENESS IN ALL ITS RADIANT GLORY 👏👏👏

Okay guys so Kartik didn't let us down,didn't go back on his Vaada,made an awesome plan all by himself(Not Karvi it was only Kartik's plan ) & seriously rocked.Very glad how things shaped up & can't wait for Monday 

That's it for my update & so glad Kartik decided to do something.They show in the promo that Survi was the one who was gonna save the day this time around too.But no it's our Kartya who finally said enough is enough & decided to put an end to all this.
Time for the bro sis duo to face upto the consequnces of their actions as they have only seen the softer side of Kartik.Time to face the real Kartik & see what he is capable of doing if you dare to rattle him 

Edited by Vanellope - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

yumliciousss thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
👏Gooa twra yeh update tere mood ki tarah lalan top hai😆😆👏
hahahah that Edit at the end.
i am defo stealing it🤪...Yeah NOBODY MESSES WITH KARTIK  BARWE.haha we should make on THUG LIFE Flying shades and a cigar Edit on him😆..REAL THUG OF SMALL SXREEN
Indian SERIAL HERO sb ko Kartaya ne aj ek hi Hit main OUT KR DIYA
😆👏
When meher said K Kartik ki eyes soojen gi to photo achi nai ayengi
LOLWA.teri photo achi ay uski fikr kr qk Wo Sooji ankho wala AALO AKA KARTAYA us photo pe maala charhane wala h bht jaldi😆
Taaai is so Keen on Getting some hint of nautanki haha.Har wqt natak mangta ha isko.kartik dialouges in the room were Heart Touching but NATAK tha TO main Hansne main busy thi.
KarVi convo before Marriage was emotional though.Kartik's line MAIN JIS AAG MN JALUNGA TO CHEEKHAIN TMHARE DIL SE BHI TO NIKLAIN.😕i know Nautanki hai but HIT ME RIGHT IN THE FEELS YAR😭
cant help its KarVi.
Shadi starts Taai Is all like AB KUCH LAFRA HOGA AB HOGA KAB HOGA
😆.hua nai.Shadi hogai🤢...
Kartik Evil smirk to survi👏.i literally jumped out of my bed and started doing WAKA WAKA AYE AYE🤪...bole to Hips dont lie
bum jhoot nai bolta😆
Ab mrs Chant ki baari...Heheh Kartik Ka pehla line as per script broke me into Laughter MERI PATNI TM SE KCH PCH RHI HAI.😆..Kartik Tu phokat mn producer ban k samay zaya kr raha tha.hero banta akhaa Industry pe raj karta😛😉😃
Karvi ki MERA BACHA MERA BACHA FIGHT😆Bacha hai k Juice ka dabba jo tera mera kr rhy hain.Dono ke Bhaag lene se hua hai jo bhi hua hai.koi ek akela kia ukhaar skta hai😆...
Kartik ka YEH AURT YEH AURT.haye main mar gayi.
And Most LMAOOO MOMNT 
MEHER TUMHARI IZZAT KRTA HOO AUR BHAROSA BHI🤣...halka ho jaaa Mere Sherlock holmes😃.abhi bhi kisi ko shak nai hua😲.anarth hogaya yh to.
Wah Kartik Made me so proud mera gudda BACK TO TAKE HIS THRONE OF PROTECTING SURVI.😳
His assuranxe if survi if his love and belonging to Her only was so Heartfelt and heavenly.his dedication in nutshell MERA TAN MANN DHANN SAB SIRF TUMHARA HAI SURVI.😳aj tk heroine ko aise dialouge kehte suba to bht Cliche laga
Magar kisi hero ke moun se yh sun k felt like So DIVINE😳can only be said by our kartik barwe.

Vanellope thumbnail
Originally posted by: yumliciousss

👏Gooa twra yeh update tere mood ki tarah lalan top hai😆😆👏

hahahah that Edit at the end.
i am defo stealing it🤪...Yeah NOBODY MESSES WITH KARTIK  BARWE.haha we should make on THUG LIFE Flying shades and a cigar Edit on him😆..REAL THUG OF SMALL SXREEN
Indian SERIAL HERO sb ko Kartaya ne aj ek hi Hit main OUT KR DIYA
😆👏
When meher said K Kartik ki eyes soojen gi to photo achi nai ayengi
LOLWA.teri photo achi ay uski fikr kr qk Wo Sooji ankho wala AALO AKA KARTAYA us photo pe maala charhane wala h bht jaldi😆
Taaai is so Keen on Getting some hint of nautanki haha.Har wqt natak mangta ha isko.kartik dialouges in the room were Heart Touching but NATAK tha TO main Hansne main busy thi.
KarVi convo before Marriage was emotional though.Kartik's line MAIN JIS AAG MN JALUNGA TO CHEEKHAIN TMHARE DIL SE BHI TO NIKLAIN.😕i know Nautanki hai but HIT ME RIGHT IN THE FEELS YAR😭
cant help its KarVi.
Shadi starts Taai Is all like AB KUCH LAFRA HOGA AB HOGA KAB HOGA
😆.hua nai.Shadi hogai🤢...
Kartik Evil smirk to survi👏.i literally jumped out of my bed and started doing WAKA WAKA AYE AYE🤪...bole to Hips dont lie
bum jhoot nai bolta😆
Ab mrs Chant ki baari...Heheh Kartik Ka pehla line as per script broke me into Laughter MERI PATNI TM SE KCH PCH RHI HAI.😆..Kartik Tu phokat mn producer ban k samay zaya kr raha tha.hero banta akhaa Industry pe raj karta😛😉😃
Karvi ki MERA BACHA MERA BACHA FIGHT😆Bacha hai k Juice ka dabba jo tera mera kr rhy hain.Dono ke Bhaag lene se hua hai jo bhi hua hai.koi ek akela kia ukhaar skta hai😆...
Kartik ka YEH AURT YEH AURT.haye main mar gayi.
And Most LMAOOO MOMNT 
MEHER TUMHARI IZZAT KRTA HOO AUR BHAROSA BHI🤣...halka ho jaaa Mere Sherlock holmes😃.abhi bhi kisi ko shak nai hua😲.anarth hogaya yh to.
Wah Kartik Made me so proud mera gudda BACK TO TAKE HIS THRONE OF PROTECTING SURVI.😳
His assuranxe if survi if his love and belonging to Her only was so Heartfelt and heavenly.his dedication in nutshell MERA TAN MANN DHANN SAB SIRF TUMHARA HAI SURVI.😳aj tk heroine ko aise dialouge kehte suba to bht Cliche laga
Magar kisi hero ke moun se yh sun k felt like So DIVINE😳can only be said by our kartik barwe.

Bana ek thug life edit.Banna chahiye.He deserves one.Kya plan banaya.Ranveer Khanna saari zindagi sochta reh jaayega 😆

" kartik dialouges in the room were Heart Touching but NATAK tha TO main Hansne main busy thi. " Haan re ekdum sahi kaha dialogues heart touching the lekin jab ke pata hai nautanki kar rahe hein,I was busy seeing Ranveer & Tai's expressions & kaise Karvi unko suna suna ke dialogues maar rahe the 😆 

" KarVi convo before Marriage was emotional though.Kartik's line MAIN JIS AAG MN JALUNGA TO CHEEKHAIN TMHARE DIL SE BHI TO NIKLAIN.😕i know Nautanki hai but HIT ME RIGHT IN THE FEELS YAR " Woh dialogue tha hi hit karne wala.Jaise ki bola Kartik ke plan ki wajah se mein itni khush hun,aaj sab feelings bhul ke mein bas unki nautanki pe focus kar rahi thi 😆 Par haan the bade solid dialogues.Agar sach mein bole hote,toh mein faint ho jaati.😆

Mujhe laga ki woh as per TC article phero ke waqt kuchh karegi par nahin OMG their plan was to get married.Tai hil jaayengi agar unhe pata chalega ke kya idea tha.WOW.

That smile was 👍🏼 Mera heart aaj bahar hi aa jaata dhak dhak kar ke.That was 😈

" Heheh Kartik Ka pehla line as per script broke me into Laughter MERI PATNI TM SE KCH PCH RHI HAI. " That was the LOOOL line.Baap re itni nautanki.Aur uske baad toh ek se bad kar ek phenk raha tha.Meher ki izzat,Survi se nafrat aur Survi ko yeh aurat,woh aurat 😆😆 

That " Tan,man,dhan " line had me 😳 Us scene ke dialogues both beautiful the.But as I said Kartik's plan had me so excited,aaj pehli baar mein saari beautiful lines ko bhul ke unki nautanki dekhne mein busy thi 😆

" His assuranxe if survi if his love and belonging to Her only was so Heartfelt and heavenly.his dedication in nutshell MERA TAN MANN DHANN SAB SIRF TUMHARA HAI SURVI.😳aj tk heroine ko aise dialouge kehte suba to bht Cliche laga
Magar kisi hero ke moun se yh sun k felt like So DIVINE😳can only be said by our kartik barwe. " Beautifully said Yamna 😳 

Ab can't wait for Monday 😃

mineforever thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
great post.. 👏
So finally Kartik was the mastermind behind plan and not Survi..
ab toh psycho duo ki band bajne wali hai..
Taai bhi kahan beech main ghussi chali aa rahi hai aur usse koi bhav hi nahi de raha.. 😆
oh yeah.. perfect image and caption👍🏼
khushboo16 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
ahhh i cant wait for the story to go further ahead i was so done watching psycho face getting her way all this time hopefully now karvi will have the upper hand  
Vanellope thumbnail
Originally posted by: mineforever

great post.. 👏
So finally Kartik was the mastermind behind plan and not Survi..
ab toh psycho duo ki band bajne wali hai..
Taai bhi kahan beech main ghussi chali aa rahi hai aur usse koi bhav hi nahi de raha.. 😆
oh yeah.. perfect image and caption👍🏼

Ayesha Ayesha Ayesha tujhe dekhna chahiye kal ka episode 
Saare masale the suspense,comedy,sadness 😆
Yes ye megaplan was the creation of Shana Kartya's brain ⭐️ 
Yesss can't wait for Karvi to teach the mad bro sis duo a lesson 
Tai was so fummy yesterday.Especially the part where she couldn't contain her excitement & was trying so hard to convince Survi jaise ki Survi unko jaanti nahin 😆
Ahahaha I was so excited,meme bana dala meine 😃
Ek aur banaungi.Have to make it.That smirk of Kartik that deserves a meme of its own.Looked so sly.Laga jaise bol raha hai to Meher & Ranveer " You have no idea what's gonna hit you " 😈 
Vanellope thumbnail
Originally posted by: khushboo16

ahhh i cant wait for the story to go further ahead i was so done watching psycho face getting her way all this time hopefully now karvi will have the upper hand  

Yeah the bro sis duo getting the upperhand was so 🤢
Can't wait to find out what exactly have Karvi planned on 😈
mineforever thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Vanellope

Ayesha Ayesha Ayesha tujhe dekhna chahiye kal ka episode
Saare masale the suspense,comedy,sadness😆
Yes ye megaplan was the creation of Shana Kartya's brain⭐️
Yesss can't wait for Karvi to teach the mad bro sis duo a lesson
Tai was so fummy yesterday.Especially the part where she couldn't contain her excitement & was trying so hard to convince Survi jaise ki Survi unko jaanti nahin😆
Ahahaha I was so excited,meme bana dala meine😃
Ek aur banaungi.Have to make it.That smirk of Kartik that deserves a meme of its own.Looked so sly.Laga jaise bol raha hai to Meher & Ranveer " You have no idea what's gonna hit you "😈

ha..ha..i will watch it later..
chalo after a long time something good is happening..
otherwise everyone was getting fed up..
kiara26 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I just can't get over yesterday's episode.. So it was kartya's plan all along..  Not survi.. She toh was seriously thinking of pati tyaag at one point.. 😕 
Sab durga rani ki sangat ka asar ki ye bhi nautanki karna seekh gaya😆😆

Kal toh those 'emotional atyaachar' karne waale dialogues didn't seem to have any effect on me.. I was actually 🤣🤣

Omg.. Tone down d drama kartya.. Fashion disaster khatarnak hai.. 😉

Tai.. 1.5 ... Samaj gayi KarVi ka koi plan hai.. 😈

N kartik baby is gonna have his own baby😃😃.. Ab survi ko 2 bacche sambhalne hoge😆😆
Vanellope thumbnail
Originally posted by: kiara26

I just can't get over yesterday's episode.. 

Me too ⭐️⭐️⭐️

So it was kartya's plan all along..  Not survi.. 

I know right ? Was it awesome or what.Wadda plan 😈

She toh was seriously thinking of pati tyaag at one point.. 😕 

OMG yes 😲😲

Sab durga rani ki sangat ka asar ki ye bhi nautanki karna seekh gaya😆😆

Pati patni dono nautankibaaz 😎

Kal toh those 'emotional atyaachar' karne waale dialogues didn't seem to have any effect on me.. I was actually 🤣🤣

I could have joined you too.That's totally me yesterday 😆

Omg.. Tone down d drama kartya.. Fashion disaster khatarnak hai.. 😉

And he just kept going with the totally insincere dialogues 🤣

Tai.. 1.5 ... Samaj gayi KarVi ka koi plan hai.. 😈

It's not everyday that you can fool Tai,maybe once in a decade maybe 😆

N kartik baby is gonna have his own baby😃😃.. Ab survi ko 2 bacche sambhalne hoge😆😆

OMG OMG OMG am so excited. 🥳⭐️ It's so beautiful.Karvi are gonna make such adorable mom & dad 😳