India-Forums

Ahana can sort this out... hopefully

incredible96 Senior Member
incredible96
incredible96

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
hi guys,

i dont know about you but tbh i was a little disappointed with the photo part of  today's episode. i was hoping that raj and rano would at least had a bit of shak towards bani. 

well, i just really hope that ahana does something quick, along with the favourite manpreet!!! SmileEmbarrassed hopefully we will get some good scenes of these two... one good thing that came out of this unexpected twist i guess. 

nonetheless today's episode was awesome with the tanshi scenes!! loved them!! cant wait for Monday and i hope tanshi win the competition and do a couple dance or go on a surprise private dinner date, meaning no interruption by chipku chachi, or pawan and nehaa. just them two Day Dreaming

i wish they aired new epis on weekends too so didnt have to wait too long Wink

feel free to leave your views of what you thought of todays epi Smile

LOVE LOVE LOVE TanShi Jodi Heart

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Virman2013kratikamonange_Kamal_KratikaSengarKSsaaniakhgarima22

KratikaSengarKS IF-Rockerz
KratikaSengarKS
KratikaSengarKS

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
hey dear,
itbwas expected to happen this way but I too atleast thought Raj-Rano will have thoda sa to shak Ouch but Ahana will do the work I am sure hope along with Manpreet! Wink

Hey, I was also saying the same hope #TanShi wins and then we might get a couple dance.. fingers crossed!

the episode was amazing loved the beginning of tje episode the tanshi scene and the last scene their dialogues just wow...

Kratika - Ssharad are just magical... 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Virman2013incredible96saaniakh

saaniakh IF-Rockerz
saaniakh
saaniakh

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 2:38pm | IP Logged
U r not alone even I also didn't wanted truth to come out today bcz enjoying chup chupke Tanshi scenes
but why do they had to show such scene it looked so stupid that nobody even felt any doubt but Thank God Ahaana now will do something !!

Tanshi scenes in dress room was superb loved it n agree the end love game scene was awesome !!

totally agree want Tanshi to win n wanna see wats the surprise may be a surprise Date for Tanshi !

hating weekends it will be boring without Kasam :(

Virman2013incredible96KratikaSengarKS

mena_k Goldie
mena_k
mena_k

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 5:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by saaniakh

U r not alone even I also didn't wanted truth to come out today bcz enjoying chup chupke Tanshi scenes
but why do they had to show such scene it looked so stupid that nobody even felt any doubt but Thank God Ahaana now will do something !!

Tanshi scenes in dress room was superb loved it n agree the end love game scene was awesome !!

totally agree want Tanshi to win n wanna see wats the surprise may be a surprise Date for Tanshi !

I know, they should to the least extend the show till SaturdaySmile

BTW if you happen to be a fan of YHM, then an interesting track is going on in the show n its on all days of the week, so no getting boredSmilemere suggestion

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

saaniakhKratikaSengarKS

Samia9898 Goldie
Samia9898
Samia9898

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 5:56pm | IP Logged
Yes hopefully ahana will sort this out. But knowing ekta she is good at dragging . Hopefully she won't repeat the same thing as kumkum bhagya for kasam aswell.But I must say all the episodes are so entertaining.But also wishing not to drag it too much.

incredible96saaniakhKratikaSengarKS

_Kamal_ IF-Dazzler
_Kamal_
_Kamal_

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 7:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by muniatunia

Yes hopefully ahana will sort this out. But knowing ekta she is good at dragging . Hopefully she won't repeat the same thing as kumkum bhagya for kasam aswell.But I must say all the episodes are so entertaining.But also wishing not to drag it too much.

Me too wish the same...
This topic is not to be drag more...

incredible96saaniakhKratikaSengarKS

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 8:54pm | IP Logged
ahana had her doubts already...i am sure she will sort out the mess soon...but yes i did got disappointed too with the photo issue...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Virman2013incredible96_Kamal_saaniakhKratikaSengarKS

KratikaSengarKS IF-Rockerz
KratikaSengarKS
KratikaSengarKS

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 6:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mena_k

Originally posted by saaniakh

I know, they should to the least extend the show till SaturdaySmile

BTW if you happen to be a fan of YHM, then an interesting track is going on in the show n its on all days of the week, so no getting boredSmilemere suggestion

yeah YHM is also a good show... hit and miss going onLOL and plane hijack Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

saaniakh

Go to top