a message for sidhant gupta, read it please birthday boy !!

..queen.. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

well, im just hoping you, as in , sidhant , are checking this out, but you probably are not, but, yeahhh...im being over hopeful

happpy birthday, sidhant !!

helloo!! lots and lots of love from indore, i love you to the very end of the world*sends swarmss of hugs* *blows kissies*

well,well, i apparently have nothing to say, but still im gonna rant all i can about you and you and you...

ive loved a lot of starts, but trust me on this, none of the love for them was even 1% of the love for you. you are an exception, mr sidhant gupta, and a very beautiful one, i must say.

im not one of those people who might send you gifts and wishes everyday, or maybe even cute messages that makes me,as an audiance, aww from outside the screen...but i am one of those people who wishes and prays for you, who loves you to the farthest galaxy and back,dude...

you are different, far more different than anybody, you are beautiful, not only from outside, but also from the inside, you as a human , are a pleasure, and these are observations and not maybe personal experiance, though i would love to do that, one day...

you are a pleasure as a friend as a co actor, as an actor, as a mere person on earth, i love you, and i know, that probably my love doesnt count much, but it does add to your blessings you know...

i love how you love your famioly, their mere mention in everu interview, makes my heart go all warm and fuzzy, at the thought of such a guy, who values his family, over evrery damn thing, those guys are hard to find, and you are one of those special peices*blows kiss*

i love how cute you are, how loving and caring you are, not that i've seen, but something that i feel, im a pretty good observer, and i can say this, that a person like you can only love and care. you deserve all the love you are getting, infact more of it, the world might not just know you right now, but one day, it will, and it's gonna be a proud day for us...as fans who knew you since the begining

you posses the quality of making us feel what you feel, your smile is just so sweet that we smile effortlessly with you, your tears are so agonizing that we cry as if its us whos in pain, your anger makes me mad and your love makes me weak in the knees, long story short, well, you rock as an actor, you are flawless, absoultely flawless in my opinion

i dont know what to say, but i can say this, i love you like i have loved no other, i love you more than you love your shoes and clothes, i hope you understand how much it is,

ive made exceptions for you, and for jas, i find you both adorable, i love you both to infinity, i can have your names tattooed on my forehead*giggles* okay, kinda, a better place maybe??

i have never written anything for any star, but you , as two beautiful angels, have made me do it, i have never sent messages, to a star but here i am , writing with a lot of shiddat that you will see it, and i am still hoping you are reading,,,,,i am n on any social sites, but here i am, with my fav drink, in front of my laptop, wishing you a very happy birthday, hoping and wishing for you, and i may cut a cake for you too*dreams*

oh also, i love your looks, something you dont need to be reminded of again and again, but whats the harm, the time is running and the world is beautiful, and i an a firm beliver in appreciating...

i love you to the power infinite

love from indore

sakshi.k

*hugs*

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FoodSmuggler thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Sakshi this is such a sweet message
Hope he sees this
This was too cute
..queen.. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MaliciousAngel

Sakshi this is such a sweet message

Hope he sees this
This was too cute

im staying hopeful, and if that happens, I swear id throw a part to my closest friends and family