Kuch Rang Pyar Ke Aise Bhi

India-Forums

ns2095 Senior Member
ns2095
ns2095

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
Hey guys Another one shot for youu, I just wrote this so I'm not sure how good it will be, but hope you guys like it. Do tell me what you think Smile

"Dev, getting your secretary to send me flowers is not romantic" Sonakshi complained.

She stalked into his house, at her wits end, with him following closely behind.

"Well technically I paid for them so I'm still allowed to take credit" He argued.

"That's totally not the point! we have been dating for what... like 6 months and already you're letting romance die. "He took her by the arm and lead her to his room. She rolled her eyes knowing who he was trying to avoid.

"What else do you want me to do, its not like I don't try" he spat out. "We spend a lot of time together".

"At your house it doesn't count" she dismissed.

"That's not true, we met at a coffee shop just the other day" he tried again.

"You mean when u were trying to avoid your mom" she turned around to walk away, done with the conversation.

"I get you gifts" he mumbled, hoping she didn't hear. She turned around and glared at him. He knew he messed up. He immediately tried to correct himself but it was to late she blew up.

"OH MY GOD if you bring up the fruits and cactus one more time I'm going to loose it" she yelled tugging her hair in frustration.

"For the last time I thought as a nutritionist you would appreciate it" he said.

"Sure I appreciated it "she paused for a second "BUT NOT OVER CHOCOLATES AND FLOWERS." She paced around the room. "Forget it I'm going" she ended.

"Where" he asked nervous about how this was ending.

"To the one guy who isn't afraid to show me he loves me" she jibed, walking out.

"who?" he asked alarmed running after her. A part of her wanted to leave him guessing as punishment for how she was feeling but she took pity and blurted "my dad".

------

The next morning, Dev and Nikki are sitting together.

"Bhaiya, I have been talking to you for the last 20 minutes and you're not listening to me at all" she looked at him annoyed.

"Hmm" he said. She snapped her finger to get his attention, he was completely unfazed.

"Unbelievable" she exclaimed. "You're still not listening to me are you".

"Hmmm" he said again lost in though. She thought for a while on how to get his attention

"Can I get 600 rupees to put up a huge poster of Sid baby in your bedroom" she covered her ears waiting for his reaction, that never came. Instead what came made her want to get up and slap him.

"hmmm" he said again, routinely.

"That's it" she got up and hit his arm. Dev got up giving her his "you are in a lot of trouble "look. She rolled her eyes completely unaffected.

"Nikki, what was that for?" he demanded. "If you can't guess I'm not going to tell you" she ended.

"Bhaiya! What's wrong?" she asked concerned. "You're acting weird and that's huge because you're already weird enough as it is" she mumbled the last part.

"Nikki" he growled glaring at her.

"Did u fight with Bhabi again" she inquired pretty sure she was right.

"She's not my wife" he corrected her finally part of the conversation.

"But soon" she sang not passing up the opportunity to tease him. She knew that this fight like all their fights would blow over. Her Bhabhi couldn't  stay mad at her brother to save her life.

"At this rate probably never" he cut through her thoughts. She almost laughed at how dramatic he was being but in true Nikki spirit tried to add some drama of her own.

"Tell Nikki all your problems young one, for she has the answer".

He looked at her as if she had grown a third eye, finally deciding to play along considering how desperate his situation was.

"Oh yeah, how will you do that' he challenged secretly hoping what she said was true.

"I am a girl duhh" she said as if it were the most obvious thing ever. She paused for effect giving her brother the time he needed to confide in her. She knew he would, they all did. Being the youngest does have its perks.

"She thinks I'm not romantic enough" he said getting up from his seat on the couch to pace around the living room.

"No! "she feigned shock "My Dev Bhaiya, this cannot be "she moaned so he would have realized how sarcastic she was being.

"Stop mocking me and help" he threatened not sure how much he could take of this.

"Okay listen, because I have done extensive research on this" she said happy that someone was finally listening to her. "Sallu, Sharukh and Hritik have told me all I need to know" she said proudly.

"What !!!" he yelled completely forgetting his problem and focusing on her.

"Actors! my overprotective brother" she corrected quickly. He seemed to be taken aback not liking how he was made to look slightly stupid. "And what do they do that's so different?" he asked trying to take control of the situation once again.

"They follow the code" she said seriously. "The code?" he repeats seriously confused.

"Never fails, always works, full proof. I guarantee" she added believing it would be enough to convince her brother. "I call it C" she added proud of herself.

"See?" he asked, wondering where this was headed.

"Not see young one. C!" as in

C for Crazy gestures

C for Cute nicknames

and C for compliments lots and lots of compliments.

Like when Sharukh called Priyanka Jungli Billi in Don, or when Hritik pointed a gun at himself in Dhoom or when ..." she was talking so fast, any faster and she would have fallen into a romantic stupor.

"Enough enough enough" he cut her off "I think I understood" trying to end the conversation.

"Very smart mere Bhaiya,then my work here is done". "Bhaiya aur Bhabhi ko bhadhai ho bhadhai" she sang on her way out extremely proud of herself. She started making her way up the stairs when Sonakshi walked in.

"Dev I need to talk to you" she said looking serious.

"Shuru ho jao Bhaiya" Nikki prompted from the stairs before running up. Dev looked like he was gathering his thoughts.

"Sure" he said. "but before you do, Meri JB let me ask you something?" he said thinking she would like his use of the nickname.

"Did u just call me Justin Bieber" she asked thoroughly confused but a little amused.

"No... I mean yes... I mean no?" he said not knowing what he should do next.

"I bought a gun" he blurted instead.

"What!" she exclaimed wondering  where this was leading.

"I mean I value my breath so it would be nice if you didn't take it away every time you walked by" he said trying again one last time.

She tried to control herself but a smile got away from her, realizing what he was trying to do.

"Thanks for trying babe" she kissed him on the cheek and walked passed him to the kitchen. Feeling very content.

"Babe ???" he said to himself not knowing what he just started.

If you liked it please check out my other two One shots also. Id really like to know what you guys think

Don't Leave :- http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4611116 

Breaking Barriers:-http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4610905 

Edited by ns2095 - 03 June 2016 at 10:32am

The following 45 member(s) liked the above post:

simron...sanswonsstarryLove_skaish_kajen25JAlovertv_n_bookwormhopelesromanticgunjansinhajuhi.ansari227Sharmi_swadarshChoclate...ashsamikharshikatiger[email protected]gudiyanrani143abcd89priyankah07write2neethavibha01chemistry101Manasi90Zaya.hpSweetSausa1234Brcha_bhrtpooja123456shristi sardanucktssumana.sheshajazmeenMisnomerFerdous_69krupaaAutumn_HueMimiii22sneharaysriritRia_CapriyanvsRadhika03binuuusrividhya68asifiqbalsh...Dexterity...--Udhay--

krystle123 IF-Dazzler
krystle123
krystle123

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
nice yaar. Clap do more os Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ns2095

sumana.shesha IF-Dazzler
sumana.shesha
sumana.shesha

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
Nice OS :)