Ek Duje Ke Vaaste

India-Forums

Ek Duje Ke Vaaste
Ek Duje Ke Vaaste

Live Reaction: 4/22/2016 || There's a reason I lost my heart to EDKV (Page 2)

rcoza Senior Member
rcoza
rcoza

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 3:28pm | IP Logged
Kriti awesome posts always thanks and I would like to know on which site u watch the episodes as I in Dallas get security warnings please help me out

TeriKhamoshiyan IF-Dazzler
TeriKhamoshiyan
TeriKhamoshiyan

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 4:42pm | IP Logged
...and everyday just reinforces that.  *in reference to the title*
Literally. Anything I see, I draw a connection to EDKV. Any song I listen to, I automatically start thinking how well it can go with ShraMan. 
I just love this so much that I feel words fall short. The fact that I'm so emotionally invested into a show is just...
Today's episode I just felt so emotional after it. Like usually I fangirl with you about it in like a totally crazy fanatic mode, but today I want to just take a moment to thank and appreciate everyone responsible for making this show as amazing as it us and giving this gem to us. 

The non-thank you but thank you moment in the beginning. 
That "toh mat bolo" ne hi sab kuch bol diya tha. And that eye-lock. Kuch kehni ki zaroorat hi nahi thi, aankhon aankhon mein baat kar dali, jo honto se baya nahi ho saki. Day Dreaming

And their falls. As per my love's request, I shall make a separate post about that because this needs to be recognized and appreciated. But each fall has a purpose. 
A beautiful meaning behind it. Nothing happens in this show without a reason. There's always an underlying purpose, a message that is delivered to us and between the two. 
Truly, their relationship is the embodiment of actions speak louder than words. You actually see how those small details, aka the actions between them have so much more meaning than any dialogue that could be said. 

I'm so happy we have Shravan Malhotra as a character that finally exists on Indian television. He has gone down in history for me already, I'm waiting for it to happen in the world of Indian television as well, because it will. I'm so happy he stood up for what he believed and knows in his heart is right. AND FOR THIS, SOLE CREDIT TO CVS. BIG SA HUG for portraying such a real, consistent character, who yes has his flaws, his falls and insecurities, but still maintains that sense of realism, that we all as people feel. We, as human beings, have our reactions and behavior for events that take place, and so does Shravan, as well as other characters in the show, which is what I also just love. Every person is a human, not some fictitious character so far beyond reality that it's laughable. Each person has a personality unique to themselves and they maintain that with such dignity and realism, it's truly admirable. 

I really agree with the point you brought up about the antagonists of this show. I believe the same. Because even though I don't necessarily agree with Kamini or Mami, I see the logic and where they are coming from. They aren't characters set out to kill or ruin the lives of the lead couple, they are humans who hold their own interests and desires before others, as does everyone else. They want only what's best for their kids and they don't care by what means that is attained. 

I love the dynamics shared between each character too. There's a unique quirk between each relationship which is so loveable and cute to watch and meaningful to watch. No relationship is thrown in there for just the sake of having it thrown in there. 

Pushkar-Ramnath: I loved how today when there was nowhere there in the room, we saw Pushkar supporting Ramnath in the way he knew. Yes he respects him so much to the point where he only calls him sir, but I loved that he genuinely cares and loves him too. It's like a child loving his uncle.

Nanaji-Family: I love Nanaji. I just absolutely love him since day one. He and Ramnath are like parallels to each other in the two separate families. Both of them hold the family together and are willing to do whatever it takes to make sure the family's happiness is fulfilled. Today, how Nanaji despite giving them all a piece of his mind and saying that the only reason why he gave the go-ahead is because this matter brought the entire family together. I love how he let everyone know exactly why he agreed to whatever he did. He doesn't hold back from saying what he wants and just for me, is the voice of reason for this show. I'd love to see further exploration of Nanaji-Shravan's dynamic in the future as we got to see in the beginning of the show. Nanaji is just another connection Shravan and Suman share and love to watch on screen. 

Shravan-Ramnath: As I've said before when I saw the two coffee scenes, one the time when Shravan was talking about his plan for the party and trying to clear his mind. And the second time when Ramnath was seeking assurance from Shravan. I love their dynamic so much. I'm so happy to see such a real relationship between a father and son, something once again you don't get the opportunity to see on screen, especially with as much dignity and grace as the CV's execute it on EDKV. It's so beautiful to watch how both father and son understand each other and know when to point out each other out. Ramnath didn't directly stop Shravan from handling the case, because he knows internally that Shravan's stance isn't wrong, but from Ramnath's position, especially the situation he's currently stuck in, his priority is maintaining the stability of a family he's put his life into keeping together. I can't blame Ramnath for not being able to tell him directly because he doesn't want him to leave the case but he doesn't want his family to bear the brunt of that decision either. And Shravan, as usual the man of the hour. He called his father out because he knows exactly what predicament he is in and is currently facing the same. I JUST LOVE THESE TWO MAN. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

indraniguptaRi21

indranigupta IF-Dazzler
indranigupta
indranigupta

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 7:20pm | IP Logged
Kriti, love and a bear hug to youHug
You have described it so beautifully that no words are required. But, will still add my two centsLOL
The first scene when Sumo and Shravan were walking together was more than being physical was metaphorical. If during their first walk together Shravan had refused to help Sumo (though love was still his guiding reason), in yesterday's scene, we saw Shravan acknowledging his feelings like never before. This munda is the first on TV who will not simper away, he will not whine. If he knows he is right he is gonna do it. Day Dreaming Though yeah, Sumo did not get the time to register his words because of ChachiAngry yet we as viewers have understood their gradual closeness, intimacy and protectiveness for each other.Tongue
Sumo's thank you thing actually defines their relationship. They never need to say it, their relationship transcends words to create a new world.. where every and any logic is their own. 
I guess this walk is their baby steps towards their journey together in life, for life and for each other. Loved the direction and ofc, our lovely couple.Heart
I was surprised by Chachi's ferocity in yesterday's episode. Absolutely stumped. Confused This woman is unlike Mami far more manipulative. The way she spoke to Sumo was mean. Yet, I do believe  that she is as foolish as Mami who fails to take into account the repercussions or the larger picture. Means woman, you can only think about your son's non-existent career but not about Shravan's career. And if Khosla can exploit your family dynamics, cant he go a step further and ruin your son's financial interests in the near future? Problem with her is that she is harping on the fact that we are family and Sumo is not. Wonder what she will do when Sumo really becomes a part of this householdLOL
Good direction on the part of Pushkar and Lalaji. They were both reasonable, literally the voice of reason and sanity in that household.
Ramnath-Shravan's scene was brilliant. So, Ramnath for all his top-notch skills as a lawyer is far more a weaker person than Shravan. Interesting 
Shravan has grown to be morally independent guy which is heartwarming.Smile
Last scene with Sumo, Shravan has realized how wrong was he in understanding Sumo. He who at one point believed that she was selfish and concerned only about her image might have been so pleasantly surprised that she was willing to forgo what was evidently right (both morally and legally) only for ... Him. 
Shravan knows the importance of that house and her mother's reputation as being the most constant theme in Sumo's life yet she was willing to stand by the living. What a girl!!Clap
It will be difficult to fool Shravan from now on with anything remotely connected to Sumo. He has seen and learnt everything about her what he had failed to comprehend in those last ten years. So, even if Chachi plays on Sumo's feelings and she will back out, our sexy lawyer is not going to believe her.LOL
Yesterday, everyday were top-notch but a special word of mention to Namik, Niki and the actors playing Chachi and Ramnath. They were brilliantClap 
mizzundaztud IF-Dazzler
mizzundaztud
mizzundaztud

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 8:11pm | IP Logged
And a huge jhapppi to you for writing an awesome analysis... AGAIN [:))]

Go to top