Ek Duje Ke Vaaste
Ek Duje Ke Vaaste

Live Reaction: 4/22/2016 || There's a reason I lost my heart to EDKV

MrsOmkaraOberoi IF-Rockerz
MrsOmkaraOberoi
MrsOmkaraOberoi

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
Episode Live Reaction: 4/22/2016
One sentence review: There is a reason I lost my heart to this show. And THIS episode is precisely why. Heart

GIF review:

Reaction:

"Tumhe thank you bol kar, tumne humare liye jo kuch bhi kiya hai, uski insult nahi karna chahti."
"Toh mat bolo."

-That moment. That moment was like the swing moment at Suman's childhood home for me. It was special Heart. So much said, without "being said." This moment, these two dialogues will stay with me for a long time.

"Yeh ghar sirf tumhara nahi hai, mera bhi hai. Meri yaadein rehti hai yahan."

HE CAUGHT HER THIS TIME. DEVELOPMENT.

"Koi zaroorat nahi hai. Mujhe acha lagta hai, jab tum mujhe bahar chodne aati ho."

UFFF THIS SCENE.

Stupid Kameeni had to ruin the moment didn't she.
Like screw you.

Khadoos. Super khadoos. <3

I love how they all expect him to know what's up like he's not a mind reader.

Yeah Ramnath, be angry. I hope he takes Shravan's side.

Chachi calm down. 

Dumbshit why sign with such a shady man to begin with.

Aww she's concerned about him.

"Jaanta hoon issiliye keh raha hoon," damn I felt a sense of smexy lawyer swag there. <33 Like he just sounded so confident & sure, it was hot okay.

"Woh baharwale nahi hai."

"MAIN WAHIN KARUNGA JO MUJHE SAHI LAGTA HAI." 

YESSS OMG IM SO PROUD OF LIKE THE WAY HE DOESN'T GET DABAO-ED BY THE IDIOCY AROUND HIM. MALE LEAD WITH A DIMAAG WHO USES ITTT!!!!! Like faltu ka swag nahin jhaadta hai.

Poor Pushkar & Ramnath don't know what to do.

Aw Pushkar <3 I love Sumo & Pushkar together as BFFLs. They are phrandship goals!!! Love how she was just like straight up "Sun."

I can't be mad at Varun though, I love how saare "antagonists" have their own reasons, they aren't like "planning/plotting/gonna poison the leads" type OTT evil.

Yes Lala ji, the voice of reason.

Is Shravan gonna get like Pushkar to fight the case or something?

Ramnath ka manipulation chalu. But still it's not like he's a dumbass and that's why he's manipulable by Kameeni's family drama. I love how they've established the importance he's placed on family (and why, how their family shrank post-Independence, how Ramnath aspires to be like his grandfather, all of that) which explains why he feels this way & why he gets affected this way.

Kameeni imma slap you, you should've stahped him from taking the deal in the first place, SHRAVAN TOLD YO ASS IT WAS SHADY.

"Maine iss parivaar apne khoon aur pasine se sajaya hai." Aww Ramnath. But ugh Kameeni.

But I'm not too worried, I know Shravan will figure something out.

Ooh seems like we have a Ramnath-Shravan scene coming up, I love their scenes.

Damn he just threw his phone, matlab mamla serious hai LOL.

Shit Suman DANGER ZONE. DON'T RUN INTO---shit. Ugh Kameeni die.

"Teri wajah se."

DIE. I hate you! Nooo, now Suman's going to ask Shravan to drop the case. LITERALLY GO DIE KAMEENI.

I love how Shravan at least in his head is very clear about what he wants.

That Kapil Sharma popup on the side is f**king annoying.

Family ki nazron se pehchaano, damn Ramnath brining out the big guns, 

"Jabse hosh sambhala hai, aaj pehli baar aankh jhuka kar baat karte hue dekha hai."
YAASSS I LOVE THESE TWO SO MUCH. RAMNATH AND SHRAVAN ARE JUST MY FAVORITEEE. I LOVE HOW THEY CAN TALK TO EACH OTHER. Shravan knows DAMN WELL that Ramnath knows he's right.

THAT BACKGROUND MUSIC THERE. I WANT ITTT. SOMEONE PLEASE RIP IT I WANTS ITTT.

Sidenote: I like this shirt on Shravan.

The sense of peace with which he looks at her. ShraMan <3

"Aaj main tumse keh rahi hoon, yeh case chod do."

The way they're fighting for each other. See now this kind of angst I'll take, because it's not pointless & stupid. It's well contrived, logical, and is BREAKING MY HEART.

"Aur meri vajah se toh bilkul nahi," ooh do I see undertones of an overdue apology there? 

Sigh...another day, another beautiful episode. Kudos EDKV, you never let me down. <3

-Kriti HeartHug

PS. Writers, actors, everyone--huge jhappies for you all. ClapClapClap

Edited by .SankaDevi. - 22 April 2016 at 12:14pm

The following 41 member(s) liked the above post:

baas-tvtellyupdatesCashivijassu7sydyrisikfaii44potterginnyrcozaravzsZarinaShah.Jas.Vishakha2092crazianOnie...-AnnieQueen-Prasanna_dhanu-GrilledCheese-Srujana7.MaNan--Amulya--noexcusecrazy_vaishindraniguptaCarpe_diemmizzundaztudWhenInRomeTeriKhamoshiyanshalz_123an_chauNYCForever._Pari_.Allbut1-sumaiya-Syed695...Tanu...-rhythm-MrDarcyfanorion23Ri21ShaitaanKiKhalaserendipity.

FangirlForever IF-Dazzler
FangirlForever
FangirlForever

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
Kitu I loved the idea that Shravu gives the case to Pushku 
That's possible Cool

Hug
hormonalbrkdown Senior Member
hormonalbrkdown
hormonalbrkdown

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .SankaDevi.

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Episode Live Reaction: 4/22/2016</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">One sentence review: There is a reason I lost my heart to this show. And THIS episode is precisely why.Heart</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">
</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">GIF review: </font>

<font size="3" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">
Reaction:
</font>

<font size="2" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">"Tumhe thank you bol kar, tumne humare liye jo kuch bhi kiya hai, uski insult nahi karna chahti."</font>
<font size="2" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">"Toh mat bolo."</font>

<font size="2" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">-That moment. That moment was like the swing moment at Suman's childhood home for me. It was special Heart. Somuch said, without "being said." This moment, these two dialogues will stay with me for a long time.</font>

<font size="2" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">"Yeh ghar sirf tumhara nahi hai, mera bhi hai. Meri yaadein rehti hai yahan."</font>

<font size="2" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">HE CAUGHT HER THIS TIME. DEVELOPMENT.</font>

<font size="2" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">"Koi zaroorat nahi hai. Mujhe acha lagta hai, jab tum mujhe bahar chodne aati ho."</font>

<font size="2" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">UFFF THIS SCENE.</font>

<font size="2" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">Stupid Kameeni had to ruin the moment didn't she.</font>
<font size="2" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">Like screw you.</font>

<font size="2" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">Khadoos. Super khadoos. <3</font>

<font size="2" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">I love how they all expect him to know what's up like he's not a mind reader.</font>

<font size="2" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">Yeah Ramnath, be angry. I hope he takes Shravan's side.</font>

<font size="2" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">Chachi calm down.</font>

<font size="2" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">Dumbshit why sign with such a shady man to begin with.</font>

<font size="2" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">Aww she's concerned about him.</font>

<font size="2" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">"Jaanta hoon issiliye keh raha hoon," damn I felt a sense of smexy lawyer swag there. <33 Like he just sounded so confident & sure, it was hot okay.</font>

<font size="2" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">"Woh baharwale nahi hai."</font>

<font size="2" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">"MAIN WAHIN KARUNGA JO MUJHE SAHI LAGTA HAI."</font>

<font size="2" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">YESSS OMG IM SO PROUD OF LIKE THE WAY HE DOESN'T GET DABAO-ED BY THE IDIOCY AROUND HIM. MALE LEAD WITH A DIMAAG WHO USES ITTT!!!!! Like faltu ka swag nahin jhaadta hai.</font>

<font size="2" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">Poor Pushkar & Ramnath don't know what to do.</font>

<font size="2" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">Aw Pushkar <3 I love Sumo & Pushkar together as BFFLs. They are phrandship goals!!! Love how she was just like straight up "Sun."</font>

<font size="2" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">I can't be mad at Varun though, I love how saare "antagonists" have their own reasons, they aren't like "planning/plotting/gonna poison the leads" type OTT evil.</font>

<font size="2" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">Yes Lala ji, the voice of reason.</font>

<font size="2" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">Is Shravan gonna get like Pushkar to fight the case or something?</font>

<font size="2" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">Ramnath ka manipulation chalu. But still it's not like he's a dumbass and that's why he's manipulable by Kameeni's family drama. I love how they've established the importance he's placed on family (and why, how their family shrank post-Independence, how Ramnath aspires to be like his grandfather, all of that) which explains why he feels this way & why he gets affected this way.</font>

<font size="2" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">Kameeni imma slap you, you should've stahped him from taking the deal in the first place, SHRAVAN TOLD YO ASS IT WAS SHADY.</font>

<font size="2" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">"Maine iss parivaar apne khoon aur pasine se sajaya hai." Aww Ramnath. But ugh Kameeni.</font>

<font size="2" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">But I'm not too worried, I know Shravan will figure something out.</font>

<font size="2" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">Ooh seems like we have a Ramnath-Shravan scene coming up, I love their scenes.</font>

<font size="2" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">Damn he just threw his phone, matlab mamla serious hai LOL.</font>

<font size="2" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">Shit Suman DANGER ZONE. DON'T RUN INTO---shit. Ugh Kameeni die.</font>

<font size="2" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">"Teri wajah se."</font>

<font size="2" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">DIE. I hate you! Nooo, now Suman's going to ask Shravan to drop the case. LITERALLY GO DIE KAMEENI.</font>

<font size="2" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">I love how Shravan at least in his head is very clear about what he wants.</font>

<font size="2" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">That Kapil Sharma popup on the side is f**king annoying.</font>

<font size="2" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">Family ki nazron se pehchaano, damn Ramnath brining out the big guns,</font>

<font size="2" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">"Jabse hosh sambhala hai, aaj pehli baar aankh jhuka kar baat karte hue dekha hai."</font>
<font size="2" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">YAASSS I LOVE THESE TWO SO MUCH. RAMNATH AND SHRAVAN ARE JUST MY FAVORITEEE. I LOVE HOW THEY CAN TALK TO EACH OTHER. Shravan knows DAMN WELL that Ramnath knows he's right.</font>

<font size="2" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">THAT BACKGROUND MUSIC THERE. I WANT ITTT. SOMEONE PLEASE RIP IT I WANTS ITTT.</font>

<font size="2" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">Sidenote: I like this shirt on Shravan.</font>

<font size="2" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">The sense of peace with which he looks at her. ShraMan <3</font>

<font size="2" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">"Aaj main tumse keh rahi hoon, yeh case chod do."</font>

<font size="2" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">The way they're fighting for each other. See now this kind of angst I'll take, because it's not pointless & stupid. It's well contrived, logical, and is BREAKING MY HEART.</font>

<font size="2" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">"Aur meri vajah se toh bilkul nahi," ooh do I see undertones of an overdue apology there?</font>

<font size="2" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">Sigh...another day, another beautiful episode. Kudos EDKV, you never let me down. <3</font>

<font size="2" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">-Kriti HeartHug</font>

<font size="2" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">PS. Writers, actors, everyone--huge jhappies for you all.ClapClapClap</font>

Ur analysis is sooo real...Padhte time Aisa lag raha tha jaise ki mein phirse episode dekh Rahi hun..
N ya d part not 2 be missed where summo shows her hand 2 stop shravan from coming forward...For SHRAVAN it was like somebody snatched his dearest thing 4rm him
NYCForever IF-Rockerz
NYCForever
NYCForever

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
Kriti Darling, 
i agree with everything you said and you captured it so beautifully Thumbs Up

One extra point though - everyone was complaining till now that how shravan does everything, sumo is insensitive. I used to read those posts but never jump in (though in my head i was like bhai time toh do, both of them cant stand up for each other at the same time, it is give and take and she will do things for him when its her turn) and voila, i saw a first glimpse of that today. i know in the future, a lot will unfold such as back story of his mom, his family's indifference (except for our pushkar obviously) when she will stand by him like a pillar. Heart

Edited by Travelocity - 22 April 2016 at 12:23pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

indranigupta

spnfan IF-Rockerz
spnfan
spnfan

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
I so want pushkar to fight the case since they havr strong evidence.. All the.tiwaris need is a lawyer and shravan cant fight the case.. If pushkar takes the case it will be a tight slap for varun,khosla and.kameeni chachi... They cant even question him either coz khosla only want shravan to back out of the case...
How dare kameeni chachi to snatch the fone.from shravan and question him for saving suman's name as sumo... Its his fone and.he gave her thay name... He has full right to save the way he wants to save... 
I loved how pushkar instead of going after shravan or varun stayed with ramnath...

Edited by spnfan - 22 April 2016 at 12:38pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Cashivi

--Amulya-- IF-Dazzler
--Amulya--
--Amulya--

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
wow... its great to read your post
--BLRbabe-- IF-Rockerz
--BLRbabe--
--BLRbabe--

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 2:02pm | IP Logged
loved ur reaction .. did anyone notice varun's shifty eyes in the end of scene when he was doing the drama of leaving the house .. i think there is something more there ..  and the way chachi comment that "oh its Sumo not Suman Tiwari"  when she snatched shrvn's phone  irked me so much .. Angry
tht 3 min walk from door to car showed how far these two have come in their relation ..Clap

loved how sumo tried show a positive face .. she didnt want shrvn to see tension in her eyes .. 
Ramnath just said what he 'had' to like a robot , without conviction and shrvn saw tht and addressed  it .. superb ..Clap

i hope pushkhar or lalaji try to give some moral support  to shrvn .. he seems to be in turmoil Cry

i cant wait till monday .. oh gwd this series is making me wait for mondays Tongue

Edited by BlrBabe - 22 April 2016 at 5:07pm
ZarinaShah Senior Member
ZarinaShah
ZarinaShah

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 3:16pm | IP Logged
Great post. Loved reading it. Big smile

Go to top