Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

deepsel thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Congratulations on the new thread๐Ÿ˜Š Wow thread 10 and the story is still going strong๐Ÿ‘. What a cliffhanger you have left the readers. Nice chapter and did really Myrah got the hints this time or what is she upto? Will Mohini succeed in destroying Paro's delicate mind? Will wait for the next chapter eagerly.
Cutemithra thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Congrats for the new thread zara. I am planning to start a shatabdi fan club. Love how she treats mohini..Lolz.. But that stupid woman, she won't give it a rest, will she? Now she is all ready to pounce on Paro. Can't wait for Rudra to strangle her. She deserves it.
Now where did Myrah go? Hope she is safe. Those goondas who were looking for Paro, were planning to come to Udaipur. Hope I am wrong. Because it is going to make Paro feel so guilty and make Rudra's job tougher. Waiting for next update. Hope shatabdi drops something on mohini's head before she speaks anymore.๐Ÿ˜ก

And Myrah.. She is more cool now with Paro and Rudra's closeness. No jealousy or insecurity there. She has time to think about naksh alone these days and I really hope she understands what she wants soon. Because our dream pair is bit slow ๐Ÿ˜† Edited by Cutemithra - 8 years ago
Arjuhisis thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
Congo on the new thread
Lovely update dear
Feeling bad for paro and myrah
Asyalover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
omg...the cat is outta bag for naksh of rudra's secret...i wonder how Rudra will reply to him now...update soon ..thanks 4 pm
ARSHI_FAN11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi Zara, all the best for the exam !
I think high time Naksh know the truth... He can let these two be free and focus on Myrah... Looking forward to read the next part :)
gogokareem thumbnail
wooow Naksh will know the truth
what will happen ???? I am too curious
suji5 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Really myrah went to shopping?
Lily30 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Loved chapter 74 ๐Ÿ‘
Rudra and Paro close together
Samrat saves Paro ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
What a cliffhanger, Naksh saw Rudra with Paro, what will Rudra say, eager for the next part.
Thank you for the pm and good luck with your exam ๐Ÿค—
Annasabu thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
interesting,  Zara

Love
Anna
Priya_Scribbles thumbnail
and... u left a cliff hanger like that!!! c'mon!!! argh i am so stressed now.. i dont know wheter to hate or love myrah.. she is kinda annoying and confusing but she isnt bad!!! when will they be out of this misery??!!! when when when???