Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah
Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah

Wonderful episode!

dey.bh IF-Rockerz
dey.bh
dey.bh

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 12:05pm | IP Logged

After such a long time!!!

Popatlal, Bhide and Jetha scenes were just too well written. Also, it was also an emotional episode where Iyyer finally spoke to his friends about the situation. I really loved Jetha today. First he is looking very cute in that red T shirt and second he was behaving very sensitive and considerate to Iyyer. He was not annoyed or irritated but like a true friend he gave full support to Iyyer. He literally stood by him this time.

Since Mahila Mandal was missing except Babita who appeared for a minute it was really refreshing change.

Indiaphorum IF-Dazzler
Indiaphorum
Indiaphorum

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
It was an.emotional epi. It is going to be men v/s ladies as per the montage but hope they do not drag it endlessly. 

Edited by Indiaphorum - 22 April 2016 at 2:26pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MeeraHK

Aarti_16 IF-Dazzler
Aarti_16
Aarti_16

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 12:33am | IP Logged
I commented the same thing in another thread. 
I am throughly enjoying all these episodes. It seems like watching old times ! There is comedy which make you laugh. The male bonding is really touching to watch. The interaction between men is just fantastic. Even though it is going to be  stretched long I am looking forward to watching it. Popatlal was really funny and even  Sodhi for a change!

I said earlier that Jethalal was not annoying at all despite Iyer being involved. In fact my guess is he will be the one who will play the main part in bringing both together again. When Jethalal cares, he really cares. Remember Bhide's Diwali episode in early days ?

Coming back to actors, all are doing such wonderful job ! And kudos to the whole team for making me love the show again! The show is back ! 

Edited by Aarti_16 - 23 April 2016 at 12:36am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

terenaam_ahm

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top