Krishnadasi

India-Forums

Krishnadasi
Krishnadasi

New OLVs-Tulsi having doubts on Kumu-22/4/2016 (Page 2)

manny136 IF-Sizzlerz
manny136
manny136

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 2:16am | IP Logged
Basically tulsi is remembering pavitra and gayus convo coz daminis mother blabbed about the swap and gayu got confused and asked pavitra if she was even her daughter. Tulsi also is thinking how kumus faced changed over this. She is confused also coz of the paternity test being nagative coz only chimaji can be the father. Tulsi was looking at jewelry, i think the wedding drama has started for aara as well. In the end tulsi says she has to find out the real truth of whats going on. I now wonder if they will drag the aara wedding and tulsi will try finding the truth but right after the wedding like in the case of david n gayu. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

RKOviperpranati16-GrilledCheese-Rozy77_Sapphire_

pranati16 Goldie
pranati16
pranati16

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 8:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by manny136

Basically tulsi is remembering pavitra and gayus convo coz daminis mother blabbed about the swap and gayu got confused and asked pavitra if she was even her daughter. Tulsi also is thinking how kumus faced changed over this. She is confused also coz of the paternity test being nagative coz only chimaji can be the father. Tulsi was looking at jewelry, i think the wedding drama has started for aara as well. In the end tulsi says she has to find out the real truth of whats going on. I now wonder if they will drag the aara wedding and tulsi will try finding the truth but right after the wedding like in the case of david n gayu. 
Thnx for the WU Smile.. Oh i really hope they don't drag the wedding Confused.. 
RKOviper Senior Member
RKOviper
RKOviper

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 9:58am | IP Logged

Thankyou very much!
RKOviper Senior Member
RKOviper
RKOviper

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 10:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RKOviper

Thankyou very much!

Guys, are you saying that they will get married? How do you know? Is there a video, gossip about it? Or you are talking about what happened when Aryan saved Aru? Enlight me please! Thankyou!!!!!

Edited by RKOviper - 23 April 2016 at 10:45am
ssbn_siddhi Goldie
ssbn_siddhi
ssbn_siddhi

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 10:41am | IP Logged
Tfs Neeva!! Glad all this has got Tulsi thinking.Big smile

Go to top