India-Forums

Swaragini
Swaragini

Pari is absolutely right and justified according to me

luvakanksha IF-Dazzler
luvakanksha
luvakanksha

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
Pari is absolutely correct according to me but that does not mean swaragini is wrong 
Her insecurity stems from a deep past and that's needs to be understood its not as if it happened only because of her mom's visit. That only excelerated the insecurity. She was married in a highly conservative family which was transformed because of swara. Swara bought about a change in Maheshwaris, where they understood that modernization is not a sin, a person can be sanskari yet modern. 
Now parineeta is clumsy and immature (though I am not immature but I am very clumsy some people in my life finds that cute some find this habit to be irritating ) now this flaw is though not highlighted by Maheshwaris but still it's reflected in their behavior where she is given small household works instead of big responsibilities. Like today when she offered to make sweet all by herself ap and sujju were highly doubtful. Sujju clearly said it ap didn't. Now if u don't give her big responsibilities how will she improve her clumsiness. And when big responsibilities are given maturity comes along with it. 
Now her insecurity about not being able to be a mother. Now my mom is a working woman, she has an identity beyond the household and we are 2 sisters, yet she is asked about why she doesn't have a boy. I mean just imagine she is a class one working government officer but yet she is asked about giving birth to a boy whenever we visit her village or my papa's village. Here parineeta is just a housewife just imagine her situation in the society. 
So her trying to be better that swaragini is not surprising, she wants to prove her importance in the house. Many people are enraged because she is being rude to swaragini but I think she still hasn't crossed the line. She has not disrespected them. Today sujju's dialogue was so demeaning, it was just a mistake and anybody could have committed it. I mean even Ragini was not demeaned like that even though she was a terror as a malkin. No one told her she didn't deserve lucky. Here parineeta was told she didn't deserve to be a mother? 
It's my point of view. Her insecurity is justified and fortunately swara and ragini understands that insecurity that's why when Adarsh in the precap told pari to learn from swaragini they cringed at that statement. Because it was like rubbing salt into her wounds

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

ErisedWitch45qwerty012IhopelovesouhasiniAneesa888._InDreamWorld_dilwaliSparklle801.Regal.muktha_cutenikki1211Fari_15Rozy77mystery75dattu21Dhin-Chaka_umassroomaniSree8410Monica_SuhasiniShinning_AD-LumosMaxima-Apudeep

mystery75 IF-Dazzler
mystery75
mystery75

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
awesome point of viewClap
ur absolutely rightThumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

luvakanksha

luvakanksha IF-Dazzler
luvakanksha
luvakanksha

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mystery75

awesome point of viewClap
ur absolutely rightThumbs Up
Thanks a lot for understanding my pov 
Some people think I am bashing ragini LOL
Zaalima_5 IF-Rockerz
Zaalima_5
Zaalima_5

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
i understand her insecurity.. but one should try to overcome in positive way.. everyone have their own insecurity.. but that doesm't mean you can overcome it by proving someone lesser than you.. so here parineeta fails.. Ouch

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

abdulmannan3056qwerty012Nupur_5chibi_deealuvakankshasimmi.friends03Fari_15dipali13sriritSree8410DivineDarknesstiny15

deepikagupta9 IF-Dazzler
deepikagupta9
deepikagupta9

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
ragini had many qualities which her Gud quality got supressed by her negativity as per my POV every person had equal amt of +vity & -vity in them self which in other word we say every person had god & demon present in them own self, it totally depend only on that person which way he or she choose . this happened with ragini now happening with pari. ragini always know what she is doing is wrong , same pari 2 knew she is wrong somewhere.

Edited by deepikagupta9 - 22 April 2016 at 12:42pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

qwerty012luvakankshasimmi.friends03

luvakanksha IF-Dazzler
luvakanksha
luvakanksha

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kulsum_5

i understand her insecurity.. but one should try to overcome in positive way.. everyone have their own insecurity.. but that doesm't mean you can overcome it by proving someone lesser than you.. so here parineeta fails.. Ouch
@ BOLD she is not trying to prove swaragini lesser than her, she is just trying to prove herself better than them which is not wrong.
luvakanksha IF-Dazzler
luvakanksha
luvakanksha

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by deepikagupta9

ragini had many qualities which her Gud quality got supressed by her negativity as per my POV every person had equal amt of +vity & -vity in them self which in other word we say every person had god & demon present in them own self, it totally depend only on that person which way he or she choose . this happened with ragini now happening with pari. ragini always know what she is doing is wrong , same pari 2 knew she is wrong somewhere.
I don't think pari has done anything demonic till now, she is just trying to prove her importance in the house 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

chinyere

ErisedWitch45 Senior Member
ErisedWitch45
ErisedWitch45

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 2:51pm | IP Logged
Such a well written post, luvakanksha. I agree wholeheartedly with your analysis. Pari's thoughts and actions stem from the insecurity that she has been sub-consciously harboring which are coming out now. 
Unfortunately in most hindi tv series, cvs don't write grey characters. They are just black and white. So even though Pari has not done anything horrible yet, they will certainly show her in a bad light in future. Thus ruining support for the character. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

muktha_cuteluvakanksha

Go to top