Tashan-e-Ishq

India-Forums

Tashan-e-Ishq
Tashan-e-Ishq

My TellyBytes Reactions. SidMin Clan Assemble.

Tranquility123 IF-Rockerz
Tranquility123
Tranquility123

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
I was going to stay away from IF because deadlines are approaching really fast but I just cant help myself with Sidmin segments! Mere Clan members, please mujhe sambhal lena, I might just die of how adorable and sweet Sid and Jas are together Day Dreaming

SO SID'S FIRST BIRTHDAY SEGMENT Dancing

Just the fact that Jas started the segment by crying and whining about the gifts for Sid is hilarious. Sid's little 'Ha ha!' dance was adorable. I love them. ROFL

LINE OF THE ENTIRE SEGMENT BY JAS...

"Yeh dikhta hai ek dum harami type par hai ek dum swami type" and then she asks him for confirmation like are you being for real?

ROFL

If you dont die at Sid's reaction to that, we cant be friends anymore. Sorry not sorry ROFL

His "Punch mar rahi hai? Main bhi maru?" line and then him playfully fist bumping her cheek LOL WHY ARE THEY SO ADORABLE? Day Dreaming

Cake cutting was cute too. Jas ate the cake on our behalf. Surprise surprise ROFL

I love how they are so open and understanding about Jas' temper, they are clearly the best of buddies if they can openly make jokes about how she needs to calm down and embrace some patience LOL

GUYS GUYS GUYS, THE PANNA COTTA PART KILLED ME, I'M ACTUALLY CRYING BECAUSE JAS' FACE OMG THE GIRL ISNT JOKING ABOUT HER LOVE FOR FOOD ROFL

Side Note: Who noticed how Sid had to place his arm on her leg, whilst he's reading a fan message on the phone, just to control her from attacking the dessert hands on. IF THAT AYNT FRIENDSHIP GOALS YO, I DONT KNOW WHAT IS ANYMORE ROFL

Jas looked so lost, she was literally eating up that panna cotta with her eyes dudes. And I totally feel her love because that's how I look at my arriving food at a restaurant ROFL

GUYS I'M BEING SERIOUS NOW, JASMIN KO KISI KI NAZAR NA LAGEH. MASHA'ALLAH THE GIRL CAN ACTUALLY EAT. 

She smashed that dessert like she was breathing in oxygen! ROFL

I will say this every time that they are so amazing together and I absolutely ADORE their friendship. Their segments never fail to make me laugh. Bro-buddy friendships are awesome but their's just tops the list, hands down! Heart

I need to revise now. I feel like making posts on SidMin segments has become a routine for me nowadays LOL

Segment Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zFymVeGmlyU 

OMGGG THERE'S A TRIO SEGMENT ON TELLYMASALA NOW TOO. WHY ARE YOU ALL SPOILING ME TODAY?! Reaction post will have to be made later but I definitely will because OMG I LOVE THE TRIO SEGMENTS. Chatori Zubaan is my favourite till date!

Edited by Tranquility123 - 22 April 2016 at 12:06pm

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

agbabeTaanya_khuranakingmessiiotavibha01livelovelaughh17.sonalkardooksSrujana7.MaNanteddyyy_Ridz_areeba_blossomxxMATSxxSherni_Jerry

kingmessi Senior Member
kingmessi
kingmessi

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
They're so cute Cry And now because I'm a glutton for punishment let me go watch this so I can slip further into the abyss that is shipping ships which never end up actually sailing. 
Food-obsessed and choleric LOL Jasmin is so me. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Srujana7.MaNanTranquility123Sherni_Jerry

Sherni_Jerry IF-Stunnerz
Sherni_Jerry
Sherni_Jerry

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
omg your post literally best posts on SidMin Day Dreaming SidMin are seriously goals. i cant get enough of them <3

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Srujana7.MaNanTranquility123

ASRkiMoonlight IF-Dazzler
ASRkiMoonlight
ASRkiMoonlight

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
Nemo, your WU left in splitsROFL..I can't wait to watch it  now. LOL SidMin are GoalsDay Dreaming

areeba_blossom IF-Sizzlerz
areeba_blossom
areeba_blossom

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 12:40pm | IP Logged

Just saw the segment! These two are a riot! Saw the one with Sid and Zain and they have an amazing equations as well. 

YO Jas' dialogue about him looking like a harami but being a swami had me dead! He actually does look like a person with unhealthy dosage of attitude to me personally but when he speaks he's super genuine and humble and thankful!! 

_Ridz_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Ridz_
_Ridz_

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
Can i just die... How can they be so so so cute and adorable.. Total goals

i rok IF-Dazzler
i rok
i rok

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
thanks for sharinggg

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tranquility123

teddyyy IF-Rockerz
teddyyy
teddyyy

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
I LOVE YOU. Can't watch till tonight, busy with Sid's bday thread so this is so exciting!!!

Go to top