India-Forums

Dahleez
Dahleez

pick-a-booo

ashlok IF-Dazzler
ashlok
ashlok

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
I know girlz my title sound weird right???!!!LOLLOL...kya karo I found episodes to be pick-a-boo ing...yeah...I mean SWA loves Adarsh...she still fears of falling in love and breaking her promise...its like pick-a-booo hide seek for me...and on the other hand Abhay hiding the truth from Simmi
...another pick-a-booo momentWinkWink...And Suhasini is being blind folded...another pick-a-boo...and Asad and Radz of course same as SwaDarsh a pick-a-boo...I

mean seriously there are numourous hide and seek game going on in DAHLEEZ...pick-a-boo between SWA and appa...Jai-Jaidev who are hiding them self from reality...another pick-a-boo...I mean seriously does CVS love playing hide and seek...cvs -fans one more pick-a-boo...

today's precap got into my nerves...poor adarshCryCryCry...I almost cried...I felt really bad...whom does appa point...jeevan...I don't want him to win...those who are facing water problem can contact me as I am having litres and litres of water throughout my eyes...I was happy for asad...finally radz confessed...I hope SWA confesses before it gets too late...

Sinha brothers once again rocked the stage... I thought abhay will say mom I am practising for sangeet...but he messed it up and dragged simmi into the matter...I was laughing like crazy when Su said LOOK AT ADARSH AND LEARN FROM HIM...I thought...WAHI TOH ABHAY DOING...LEARNING BHARATNATYAM FROM ADARSH...(wahooo way to go Adarsh))))))))WinkWink...

Precap definitely killed me...Adarsh fell down...OMG...poor soul...hope his hard work pays him off...SWA realize confess your love...its high time

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

moonwearer-Sarcy-.rumki...Jemimah..pickachuusaonly

Garima04 IF-Rockerz
Garima04
Garima04

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
Apt title!! Hide n seek everywhere LOL
ashlok IF-Dazzler
ashlok
ashlok

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 9:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Garima04

Apt title!! Hide n seek everywhere LOL
Yeah...hide and seek everywhere...hope it comes to an end...CVS is getting everything complicatedLOLWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Garima04

DiscoDhokla IF-Rockerz
DiscoDhokla
DiscoDhokla

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 10:34pm | IP Logged
Love the title! today's episode was all about hide and seek

ashlok

usaonly IF-Stunnerz
usaonly
usaonly

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 10:40pm | IP Logged
ROFLROFLHow many you count hide and seek for  them. And so nice of you to share water for other people. I have protection from your tears. Smile

Edited by usaonly - 22 April 2016 at 10:39pm

ashlok

ashlok IF-Dazzler
ashlok
ashlok

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 11:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DiscoDhokla

Love the title! today's episode was all about hide and seek
WinkEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...thanks dear...Embarrassed...yup...I think CVS ko hide and seek bohot pasand hai...even they are playing hide and seek with us by showing such a cliffhanging precap...seriously it got into my nervesConfusedDeadDead
ashlok IF-Dazzler
ashlok
ashlok

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 11:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by usaonly

ROFLROFLHow many you count hide and seek for  them. And so nice of you to share water for other people. I have protection from your tears. Smile
Usha didi...you are pulling my leg very badly...yeh theek nahi hai...look at my face...me tho bechhaari poor soul ho...maaasum hai meraa chehraWink...but yeah wala protection can do nothing...my tears have 1000W current...it will shock u up...and also your umbrella will get flooded for sure along with youWinkROFL

usaonly

usaonly IF-Stunnerz
usaonly
usaonly

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 12:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashlok

Originally posted by usaonly

Usha didi...you are pulling my leg very badly...yeh theek nahi hai...look at my face...me tho bechhaari poor soul ho...maaasum hai meraa chehraWink...but yeah wala protection can do nothing...my tears have 1000W current...it will shock u up...and also your umbrella will get flooded for sure along with youWinkROFL
nice to talk to you dear. Goodnight I off to bed hope I can sleep cause you will flood all the area. LOLLOL

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index