Ek Duje Ke Vaaste
Ek Duje Ke Vaaste

kya hai yeh drama? (Page 2)

NYCForever IF-Rockerz
NYCForever
NYCForever

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ri21

i loved the fact how dadaji was against all the wrong path they chose but yet happy that atleast for once all the family members agreed with eachother
i love the trust nanu has for suman. its really great to watch, and guess its the strong thing in the whole tiwari house
shraman walking scene was amazing. reminded me of their first meet. how things have changed earlier shravan acted indifferent and didnot help her when she stumbled but today he showed her light when she stepped down and caught her when she was about to fall
shravan again how clearly told what he feels. that he loves when suman comes to drop him. their happiness was shortlived.
i really didnot like the fact when shravan said family matter and left, suman was right when its her family thing then he purposely enters but when it comes to him why he wants to handle it alone.
i see this kameeni a very big threat in shraman's life. one thing is very clear that shravan ll never backoff if suman is concerned he ll take a stand but suman can stop herself. i wont be shocked if later they reveal kameeni was the reason behind ramnath's failed marriage.
felt like slapping this kameeni and varun... 
glad that shravan took a stand and said tiwari are not bahar wala. 
today was full of kameeni's kameena pan so wont go into details
i felt for ramnath today as he was also in that situation where shravan was. as tiwari ji is also their family. i loved how he said to think from family's pov without making eyecontact. he also doesnot want that. and glad shravan understood what he meant. 
i wish shravan or pushkar heard what kameeni said to suman that she doesnot deserve to be shravan pushkar's friend as she doesnot belong to their standard. this kameeni needs a reality check god knows when she ll get it
shraman end scene was painful. shravan still wanted to fight the case but suman didnot want for her his family to get ruined. hope shravan ll see this change also in her.
i wonder how why and what made shravan fight the case when suman told she is requesting him to leave this case. as we all know shravan is doing all these for suman and she can only change his decision
 but does this hint that even in future if suman wants to back off from their relation due to external pressure and all shravan ll still not let her go. 
as usual not at all tensed as we know shravan won the case ROFL thanks to olv jaan bachane ke liye
i hope tuesday ll be the last day for khosla drama
aur saha nahi jata

in response to bold and on a lighter note - what standards is this kameeni talking about. For god's sake, she cant even say pizza correctly LOL

Edited by Travelocity - 22 April 2016 at 12:14pm

zindgidilse IF-Sizzlerz
zindgidilse
zindgidilse

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
I doubt she has sent shravan's mon at the same place Pinch
puba IF-Dazzler
puba
puba

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
"Mujhe accha lagta hai jab tum mujhe chodne aati ho"...awww...so amazingly cute! Loved that part...Day Dreaming

Please CVs...can we not get too many scenes of Chachi abusing Suman...it breaks my heart to see these...so typically saas bahu types and cringe worthy. Please let's not go there. Let just Shravan tackle his Chachi. 

Also, Pushkar man...has recently been sooo under used...like please can we get more of him and his positivity! 

Ramnath and Shravan part...I actually liked. And it was good to see that Shravan listened neither to Chachi nor to his dad! So...that was a really good thing. 

Edited by puba - 22 April 2016 at 12:25pm
surochitadutta Senior Member
surochitadutta
surochitadutta

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
Dhyanne Ho OLV wale aur apna Namik jinhone Hume weekend ke tension se mukt kiya LOL
Even I loved the fact that Nanu did not agree with their way of winning the case but for Family's sake he agreed.. You won't believe I was saying Shravan's dialogue on 1 jhoot n 100 sach in my mind just before Shravan said it...N when he finally said it I was excited like a kid LOL

That small walk of SharMan automatically drifted me to that 1st walk of theirs after he came back from London... How much things have changed,how much they have changed n how much more their relationship has changed without them realising it... Or maybe Shravan is fully aware of it... I am loving how Shravan is vocal about his feelings for Sumo.. It's like he is in no mood to suppress his feelings... As if he wants Sumo to know about his Unconditional n undying love for her... 

This kamini is so shallow... Loved the way Shravan said Tiwari people are not outsiders... They are his own people.. Varun is an idiot... Angry he doesn't have the common sense that how will Khosla harm or cancel his agreement if he looses the case... It's not just a Civil Property mortgage case... It has now become a case of Forgery n cheating n he will be sent behind the bars... 

Shravan is the best written Character for sure... He does not let other people manipulate him or can not influenced by anyone except Sumo.. He has a clear idea about everything... About what he wants n what is right n what will be best for everyone... He has a very strong n heartfelt opinion n once he decides something he does it without giving a Damn about what other people will think... This is what sets him apart from other ML... Hats off to the writers for penning down a Layered character like Shravan... N kudos to Namik for Bringing Shravan alive so beautifully... 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pubaspnfan

potterginny Senior Member
potterginny
potterginny

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
I have this feeling, a scary feeling that Suman might develop inferiority complex due to Chachi and that's what it mean in that dhaasu promo, "Mein keh nahi sakti aur..."

Because in earlier episodes she has stated many times that Shravan has become a higher status wala guy.. " Do paise kya kama liye..." "Bohot badal gaya hai woh..bohot bada admi ban gaya hai" "Tum bade aadmi bankar...blah...aur main udhaar chukau toh cheap."

I really don't want to Suman/Sumo to ever think any less of herself..
I know we all have our insecurities and issues to deal with but seeing Sumo have them so evidently would be heartbreaking.
DivyaDivI10 IF-Dazzler
DivyaDivI10
DivyaDivI10

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
sometimes the olv will spoil the excitement but yes its save us with all the tension..

I think shravan not want to share his family matters coz of the past were he share all things with her..

The standard status will make sumo aback from her feelings for shravan?

weekend can't wait for Monday.
Arieltabi IF-Rockerz
Arieltabi
Arieltabi

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
As we had discussed once his love for his family is his biggest weekness. Its the thing that make him grey. And this was the reason Shra's mom left. Today he knew what he was saying Shravan was wrong but his love for his family made him do that. I guess this love for his family make him do some wrong in past and might make him do something wrong in future as well. But honestly this is not unreal. In reality I have seen man like this who can do anything for family members even though some of the members don't deserve it. I hope oneday Ramnath will realize his mistake.After watching today's epi I m pretty sure Kamini has some involvement in the rift between Shra's parents.And she will create problem in future for Shraman as well cause today she has seen how much importance Suman is for Shra. And Shra won't budge and give in to her when it will concern Suman. She will see Suman as a threat. But I have faith in Shravan. He is determined to do what is right.

Go to top