Ek Duje Ke Vaaste

kya hai yeh drama?

Ri21 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
i loved the fact how dadaji was against all the wrong path they chose but yet happy that atleast for once all the family members agreed with eachother
i love the trust nanu has for suman. its really great to watch, and guess its the strong thing in the whole tiwari house
shraman walking scene was amazing. reminded me of their first meet. how things have changed earlier shravan acted indifferent and didnot help her when she stumbled but today he showed her light when she stepped down and caught her when she was about to fall
shravan again how clearly told what he feels. that he loves when suman comes to drop him. their happiness was shortlived.
i really didnot like the fact when shravan said family matter and left, suman was right when its her family thing then he purposely enters but when it comes to him why he wants to handle it alone.
i see this kameeni a very big threat in shraman's life. one thing is very clear that shravan ll never backoff if suman is concerned he ll take a stand but suman can stop herself. i wont be shocked if later they reveal kameeni was the reason behind ramnath's failed marriage.
felt like slapping this kameeni and varun... 
glad that shravan took a stand and said tiwari are not bahar wala. 
today was full of kameeni's kameena pan so wont go into details
i felt for ramnath today as he was also in that situation where shravan was. as tiwari ji is also their family. i loved how he said to think from family's pov without making eyecontact. he also doesnot want that. and glad shravan understood what he meant. 
i wish shravan or pushkar heard what kameeni said to suman that she doesnot deserve to be shravan pushkar's friend as she doesnot belong to their standard. this kameeni needs a reality check god knows when she ll get it
shraman end scene was painful. shravan still wanted to fight the case but suman didnot want for her his family to get ruined. hope shravan ll see this change also in her.
i wonder how why and what made shravan fight the case when suman told she is requesting him to leave this case. as we all know shravan is doing all these for suman and she can only change his decision
 but does this hint that even in future if suman wants to back off from their relation due to external pressure and all shravan ll still not let her go. 
as usual not at all tensed as we know shravan won the case 🤣 thanks to olv jaan bachane ke liye
i hope tuesday ll be the last day for khosla drama
aur saha nahi jata

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

poppinss thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Well written Ri.  Yes from the promo abs from the episode Shrav has to drag abs bring sumo back on traxk I the future.  If she thinks she might break his family she will not express her love.
I see Shrav needing to be assertive and navigate as a team through problems that cjachi still create. Shrav is still not comfy opening up to sumo... again.  But sumo is going to take the initiative and make him open up. 

Well the big  problem is yet to come.   Shrav decision to stay bk for good.   That's when chachis laddu will break and all hell will break loose :)
Edited by poppinss - 7 years ago
an_chau thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
you know... been thinking... maybe ramnath and pushkar will outmanoeuvre Khosla's trick against Varun. am sure khosla and varun must have signed some paperwork before entering into a business (binness, to quote Kamini) agreement... ramnath and pushkar might use that to stop khosla from canceling his deal with Varun...
Ri21 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: an_chau

you know... been thinking... maybe ramnath and pushkar will outmanoeuvre Khosla's trick against Varun. am sure khosla and varun must have signed some paperwork before entering into a business (binness, to quote Kamini) agreement... ramnath and pushkar might use that to stop khosla from canceling his deal with Varun...

maybe coz amidst all these even pushkar and ramnath knew that khosla ll anyway cheat varun
TurnThePage thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Like seriously how greatful we are to those OLVs man!!🤣 we don't have to be worried at all since Shravan's gonna win the case. Also a special shoutout to Namik himself who even posted a video of him with the Tiwari family in the court🤣
And how much I loved that little ShraMan scene? "Mujhe accha lagta hai jab tum mujhe aise bahaar chodne aati ho"...What i loved the most was how he didn't hesitate to vocal his feelings this time. Baas ab aage aise hi rehna. 

zindgidilse thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: Ri21

i loved the fact how dadaji was against all the wrong path they chose but yet happy that atleast for once all the family members agreed with eachother

i love the trust nanu has for suman. its really great to watch, and guess its the strong thing in the whole tiwari house
shraman walking scene was amazing. reminded me of their first meet. how things have changed earlier shravan acted indifferent and didnot help her when she stumbled but today he showed her light when she stepped down and caught her when she was about to fall
shravan again how clearly told what he feels. that he loves when suman comes to drop him. their happiness was shortlived.
i really didnot like the fact when shravan said family matter and left, suman was right when its her family thing then he purposely enters but when it comes to him why he wants to handle it alone.
i see this kameeni a very big threat in shraman's life. one thing is very clear that shravan ll never backoff if suman is concerned he ll take a stand but suman can stop herself. i wont be shocked if later they reveal kameeni was the reason behind ramnath's failed marriage.
i felt for ramnath today as he was also in that situation where shravan was. as tiwari ji is also their family. i loved how he said to think from family's pov without making eyecontact. he also doesnot want that. and glad shravan understood what he meant. 
i wish shravan or pushkar heard what kameeni said to suman that she doesnot deserve to be shravan pushkar's friend as she doesnot belong to their standard. this kameeni needs a reality check god knows when she ll get it
shraman end scene was painful. shravan still wanted to fight the case but suman didnot want for her his family to get ruined. hope shravan ll see this change also in her.
i wonder how why and what made shravan fight the case when suman told she is requesting him to leave this case. as we all know shravan is doing all these for suman and she can only change his decision
 but does this hint that even in future if suman wants to back off from their relation due to external pressure and all shravan ll still not let her go. 
as usual not at all tensed as we know shravan won the case 🤣 thanks to olv jaan bachane ke liye
aur saha nahi jata

@bold: i thought the same..things have changed from their first meet till now.
I agree..chachi might be the cause of ramnath's failed marriage..

Ri21 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Onie...

Like seriously how greatful we are to those OLVs man!!🤣 we don't have to be worried at all since Shravan's gonna win the case. Also a special shoutout to Namik himself who even posted a video of him with the Tiwari family in the court🤣

And how much I loved that little ShraMan scene? "Mujhe accha lagta hai jab tum mujhe aise bahaar chodne aati ho"...What i loved the most was how he didn't hesitate to vocal his feelings this time. Baas ab aage aise hi rehna. 

i know right thanks to namik and specially olv as we could clearly hear suman saying he won the case and all 😆
and yea shravan actually doesnot hestitate to share his feelings coz he is now observing and accepting this new suman whom he never had any idea about.
Ri21 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: zindgidilse

@bold: i thought the same..things have changed from their first meet till now.

I agree..chachi might be the cause of ramnath's failed marriage..

kameeni ko koi asylum bhejo mami k sath 😕
travelholic thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Ri21

aur saha nahi jata

in response to bold and on a lighter note - what standards is this kameeni talking about. For god's sake, she cant even say pizza correctly 😆
Edited by Travelocity - 7 years ago
zindgidilse thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I doubt she has sent shravan's mon at the same place 😵