India-Forums

Ishq ka Rang Safed
Ishq ka Rang Safed

VIPU....PLEASE (Page 4)

pearl100 IF-Sizzlerz
pearl100
pearl100

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
Dont worry Meenu mehr dekh ke batayegi zarror..it looked very similar thou.Smile

Mehr jaiye woh scene phatapat se dekhke batayiye wohi haina...khushi looked stunning in that.

Nuss ofc she is chipkali they made a plan and came na...her talks were really annoying...what lines yaar..pehle viplav ko cotton rakhna hai kaano mai.LOLLOL

Edited by pearl100 - 22 April 2016 at 12:46pm

mehraan IF-Stunnerz
mehraan
mehraan

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pearl82

Originally posted by mehraan

Originally posted by pearl82

I too thought u were talking about dhani...just like meenu. LOL LOL ...don't hate kamini yaar...she is here to bring our dearones closer LOL ...her entry has made dhani to initiate the kiss LOL LOL ...don't bash her please Cry LOL

Kya HOGAYA HAI.TUMLOG KO???Angryy wouldnt inwant my VIPU BABA HOLD MY DHAANIS KAMAR...??? Arey I want him to snake his arm around her seductively till she moans his name out!!!

This is for that Woman!!!

Please CVS cover her back...Angry

LOL hey mehr LOL ...she is designed for trp aunties...I wish she stays for few months Wink Wink ...and the reason is obvious Big smile

Till then VIPU should keep on wearing wat I had siggested n that sanitizer is also a good thought by SAMMY...I wouldnt want her GERMS TRANSFERRING TO HIMLOLLOL...that is so ridiculous

Edited by mehraan - 22 April 2016 at 12:51pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pearl82

Meenakshi-rg IF-Dazzler
Meenakshi-rg
Meenakshi-rg

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NusiSg

I tell u mehru.. ye bht chipak rahy hai.. Vipu has tried to shut her off bt chipku is dheet re.. Ouch her full on seducing n lusty looks wer irritating for him talso yar.. jst likeius.. jst look at his faces.. he was bang on n was enough to shut the creepo off.. lakn behna ye bht hee dheet hai.. ye Vipu ko jaanty nahi hai.. I hope Vipu teach her a good lesson..ConfusedAngry SOON...!!!

yes nusi mishal was absolutely bang on with his expressions. and i even thought they were for real. he was bored and irritated and eager to  leave,

Ilin

mehraan IF-Stunnerz
mehraan
mehraan

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by samanthana

Mehr

HAtke post

Vipu baba ka tools sirf aur  sirf  . Dhaani keliye .. So jaroor gadgets chagiye ...   ,  Evey second ,,  Kamini girjayegi , udjayegi ..    warna gems padak pajayega   . Phir Vipu baba keliye sirf Ek Aur Cleanser gadgets  chaiiye ..  HAND SANITIZERLOL

Waise batao ..  Vrindavanan mai kisi modeling school mai khe is  Kamalimi ..  CAT WALK NAHI HAI  ..  FROG WALK HAI ...ShockedOuch...   Waise multi talent bhi hoo ..  CAR REPAIR KARNA AATHA HAI ..

Vipu baba kuch kam nahi hai ...    nahi bhigat jayegaLOL

HahahahahaLOL

mehraan IF-Stunnerz
mehraan
mehraan

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 12:56pm | IP Logged

I tell u mehru.. ye bht chipak rahy hai.. Vipu has tried to shut her off bt chipku is dheet re.. Ouch her full on seducing n lusty looks wer irritating for him talso yar.. jst likeius.. jst look at his faces.. he was bang on n was enough to shut the creepo off.. lakn behna ye bht hee dheet hai.. ye Vipu ko jaanty nahi hai.. I hope Vipu teach her a good lesson..ConfusedAngry SOON...!!!

Fevicol lagage ayi hai kya ...NUSLOLLOL...!!!
NusiSg IF-Sizzlerz
NusiSg
NusiSg

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Meenakshi-rg

yes nusi mishal was absolutely bang on with his expressions. and i even thought they were for real. he was bored and irritated and eager to leave,
I kno I felt that too meenu.. they wer real.. Wink he s expression king no doubt. . Embarrassed lkn mooh banane se kuch nhi hoga.. mooh kholna padega Vipu ko..ROFLROFL

Bt yaar it was a creepy sight watching that gol gappe scene.. Ouch
cocoatree IF-Sizzlerz
cocoatree
cocoatree

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
Hahaha! ! His cold reactions and Isn't she is trying to impress him ? Between what she is wearing yeh ! Naagin ki effect hai kya? Stern Smile
NusiSg IF-Sizzlerz
NusiSg
NusiSg

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pearl100

Dont worry Meenu mehr dekh ke batayegi zarror..it looked very similar thou.Smile

Mehr jaiye woh scene phatapat se dekhke batayiye wohi haina...khushi looked stunning in that.

Nuss ofc she is chipkali they made a plan and came na...her talks were really annoying...what lines yaar..pehle viplav ko cotton rakhna hai kaano mai.LOLLOL

ok gloves shades sanitiser or cotton ye 4 things he needs to keep with him hamesha..ROFL 4 precationary measures .. Tongue
Isse acha hai he moves to aashrum yarr.. Embarrassed

pearl82

Go to top